Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him (746 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Dammy10: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze Odewengi has come out to beg peter okoye to forgive him and aslo reveals reasons why he Accused the kind of business which peter okoye does.. watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76grAlH8cqo

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CITq2UaHWz2/?igshid=10f32kvls6iqe

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by YoonSung63: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Forgive a brother
Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Thattallgirl(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2020
Guys mostly forgive each other easily cheesy
Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Azyne(f): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze doesn't look so good embarassed
Chai, Nigerians please take care of your mental health so you don't fall apart at some point.

1 Like

Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Righteousness89(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze ! I love your Spirit. I Love your Courage! I Love your Boldness

GOD Bless you My Brother!
Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by englishmart(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2020
He didn't mean no offense simply means "he meant every offense. English isn't your father's language but you've spent all your life studying it.

As public figures, we know you have the right to live as you deem fit, but there are people you're influencing negatively. Think of the Naira Marley, zlatan effect

1 Like

Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by englishmart(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Azyne:
Osaze doesn't look so good embarassed
Chai, Nigerians please take care of your mental health so you don't fall apart at some point.
And you think you're more mentally sound than him? Think again.

1 Like

Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2020
That's the spirit. It runs in the bloodline.
Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Azyne(f): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
englishmart:
And you think you're more mentally sound than him? Think again.

A solid example, please don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by englishmart(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Azyne:

A solid example, please don't quote me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Quoting you means to elevate you

1 Like

Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by olasehinde35130: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze ! I love your Spirit. I Love your Courage! I Love your Boldness GOD Bless you My Brother!
Re: Ex- Footballer Odewengi Beg Peter Okoye To Forgive Him, Reveals Why He Blast Him by Olunmercy56(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
That is what I love with men, they easily forgive and forget

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Corrupt Good Girls To Cheat And Sleep Around / Nengi Gives Lucy Close To A Millions Naira To Support Her Business. / Dino Melaye Asks Twitter Trolls To Keep Abusing Him While He Eats Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.