Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (95036 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Smila1: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you slaughter meritocracy on the altar of tribalism and religious bigotry, that's what you get

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by GermanPoison(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
The Igbos are the greatest black people in the world. without them Nigeria would have collapsed long time ago. Yoruba people should emulate them
the greatest Black people could not win a civil war so u want us to emulate cowards
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by LZAA: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
imhotep:

TheLionofLasigi is busy recycling Igbophobia while owing rent to his Igbo landlord.

meanwhie Igbo amaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8mvoToKSB0?t=149
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Donpasso: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pls wat are u guys even saying...BIAFRA did all that with no help...no country decided to help them bcus the British and Nigeria decided to paint ojukwu bad and evil...
BIAFRA created there own airport and airplane ...we did all by ourselves...
We would have been like the UK now assuming General Gowon agreed on the Aburi Accord but the British convinced him not to accept...u all shot go and read there was a country...
Lol Nigeria even stopped teaching history in schools grin...wat a funny country.Am sure if history is being taught now there will be war between the fulanis and hausas...bcus the fulanis really dealt with them.
Nigeria is dead...

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by benji93: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Man, abeg do not rejoice over such a scene.
TheLionofLasigi:

Hahaha grin a rare picture of your dad and grandma.... grandma's boobs tho grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by danvault: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
So much hate and division among Nigerians but we pretend to be be one. What a shame...
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Obamaofusa: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
unshakablejihad:

the barking of a rabid dog!
hahaha dose it change the fact that ur cowardly tribe was defeated in battles, constantly raided,ur men taken as slaves nd dere heads taken as spoils of victory by dahomien female warriors...

plz gtfoh wit ur decomposed gbegiri history link.

yoruba; d only tribe to be defeated by female fighters in west africa..bck to bck.

lol

Wrapper tying pungent smell OSU coward.

Battalions of osu Igbo cowards like you were defeated by just not up to 200 Yoruba warriors.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/dahomeys-women-warriors-88286072/
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by SaintBishop: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up.
I've just gone through your posts, you're nothing but an imposter claiming Niger Delta. Especially with the way you carry IPOB on your head, we know the region's the normally do that, the SS people on nairaland dont have time for IPOB the way u carry it on your head, if they look for our trouble we give me them trouble no long talk. You're most likely a Yoruba or aboki man claiming Niger Delta.
You type and behave like all those uneducated Ipob terrorist.

Whatever the case maybe, i have told you what i want to tell you, any nonsense you want to believe is up to you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Barbilius: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
imhotep:

Please pay what you owe your Igbo landlord.

Mr Final Solution grin

Cc lzaa
Ise your 90%property ownership to provide houses for these ones

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Blackking98(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
SaintBishop:

You type and behave like all those uneducated Ipob terrorist.

Whatever the case maybe, i have told you what i want to tell you, any nonsense you want to believe is up to you.
Everything IPOB
I'm sure if you're found to be impotent you'll be blaming IPOB. SMH. Typical Yoruba man.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by mrkunlex(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
AniOmaa:
[/s]

Another thrash.

That Ogbunigwe made from scraps of metal you deride so much was responsible for tens of thousands of Nigerian casualties in the war, maybe you should give it a little more credit if that was the case? grin

3 million people got ass bleeped by been bombed by warplanes flown by Egyptian pilots, where's the honor in killing civilians when your soldiers were been slaughtered in their thousands by poorly armed Biafran teenage boys till the British and Soviets had to step in FAST enough to save your asses from humiliating defeat? And it's laughable that a yaribanza pig will mock the efforts of the Igbos who at least fought back with little or nothing short of few scraps of military assistance from France and charitable contributions from few European countries... have you forgotten the whole Western region was completely occupied by Northern troops who refused to leave when Ojukwu pushed for the repatriation of troops to their regions? isn't it a shame that your region was occupied by Aboki soldiers who whipped you monkeys into shape if you failed to comply... it got so bad that Colonel Adeyinka Adebayo had to go plead with Gowon to call his men to order.

You call Ojukwu a coward yet you are the only tribe in Nigeria to break the record of producing two CRYING Generals who wept like the biTch ass tossers that they were before officers junior to them in rank, I even forgot Ogundipe who set the precedence of cowardice in Nigeria's military history by running away to London after been disrespected by a very junior Hausa officer who refused to take orders from him... talk of a chicken balled little sissy grin.

We're 3rd class citizens, yet there's ABSOLUTELY no index of achievement you apes can boast of today that the Igbos haven't already benchmarked already. We lost everything in human and natural resources to a devastating war, you didn't see any war neither were your cities destroyed or bombed to smithereens... yet fast forward today, Igbos have not only closed the gap on you, theres absolutely no state in the SouthW outside of No man's land (Lagos) that is faring better than the East, majority of your states are sinking under huge debts they can't even pay back; courtesy of infrastructural decays and poor credit outputs. The same 3rd class citizens are the reason why you are tenants in various parts of Lagos today, go to Ladipo and see how your fathers are still crying to Tinubu to come save them from been displaced by awon omo Ibo... we've turned you to economic internally displaced refugees even on your supposed turf grin.

Ojukwu ran to Abidjan after putting up a fight (at least he fought, with better planning Ojukwu would have easily won that war). Always remember your hero of today- Tinubu the frog eyed gnome also booked it to America during the heat of June 12, rather than staying back in the trenches to fight with the June 12 heroes that faced Abacha.

While you spit on Ojukwu's grave, I piss and take diarrhea induced shit on AWOLOWO'S grave cheesy
see as you fill this site with your tears. I like seeing omoyeebo crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Your stupid investment in our land is not doing us any favour rather you are making profit, your stupid spare parts, okrika and other investments in our land has killed production in our land, before you started mass migrating into Yorubaland for survival, we are very productive, but immediately you started importing junks you called goods from China and all over the world, you turned our land into the dumping site of the world, those producing could not cope because you sell your junks in our markets. You are harking spare parts angry take a look at Lanre shittu motors website and see how we Yorubas sell spare parts, very civilised, just like in a developed World there is assurance you get Original but you Igbos mess things up in our land, you even steal people's car, pieces it and sell off the parts. You people are so funny thinking you are doing us a favour by selling in our Markets hahahaha. I challenge all the Igbos, take back the nonsense you called investment back to Igboland, go and sell it there simple. If you leave Yorubaland today within 5 years period we Yorubas we bring down Ladipo market and we would mount proper and different cars part production and dealerships there. Take back your investment out of our market, you are in our markets to make profits and you are not doing any favour to us at all, you Igbos thinks when you sell things in people's markets you are doing them favour! You were ask to leave Ghana on several occasions because you are damaging their economy too,importing junks all over the world and the Ghanaian government had to come up with a law under the GIPC so have to protect their economy because of your evil investment that always mess up people's economy. Take back your investment to Igboland, Is it not weird you left igbo land to do business in others land and you are bragging that you are the ones developing the economy in those places while yours is a mess, go back and develop yours leave others alone.

ewwwwww, I can feel your pain bro, wipe away your tears and blame father of tribalism owolowo for bringing us back to Nigeria... hehehehehe..

it's gonna be ok....

eeehm..., pls those markets I listed doesn't belong to the Yorubas biko, Igbos built all those markets singlehandedly with their own money except idumota/balogun market and maybe computer village...

be calming down Nwanne.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by jneutron4000: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
Prosperchuks1344:

ewwwwww, I can feel your pain bro, wipe away your tears and blame father of tribalism owolowo for bringing us back to Nigeria... hehehehehe..

it's gonna be ok....

eeehm..., pls those markets I listed doesn't belong to the Yorubas biko, Igbos built all those markets singlehandedly with their own money except idumota/balogun market and maybe computer village...

be calming down Nwanne.
[/s]that lie of Awolowo bringing you back to Nigeria has being busted. If you are not under a curse, how could you abandon your red mud region and claim to build market in another man's land grin grin, go back to your land na, Ndi developers grin grin nyamiri liars. You and Fulanis no much different, you spread everywhere like Corona virus grin keep boosting at least because of your stupidity you are venerable and you must obey hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Twutin: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Long stories aren't needed to justify facts, you sound like a broken record repeating the same trash. Bitterness is the fastest killer, heal yourself.

Ojukuwu was a sore loser who ran away and later shamelessly came back to try to start a political career.

Tinubu is the Jagaban of Lagos and the Mandingo that fvcks you flatin0s with taxes in your 4x4. Die a bitter man grin

You always start crying when they write long paragraphs for you. When I wrote to you on my other account you where calling me bitter lemon. Lol e pain you. Go back to you brown roof residence and die their. Stupid cone headed rats.

I spit on oduduwa for creating an iredeamable curse. Tueh!
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

You always start crying when they write long paragraphs for you. When I wrote to you on my other account you where calling me bitter lemon. Lol e pain you. Go back to you brown roof residence and die their. Stupid cone headed rats.

I spit on oduduwa for creating an iredeamable curse. Tueh!

grin go spit on your mum's dry pussy, it needs some lube...brown roof republic isn't complaining if I remember well, it's your monkey brothers leaving their stinking hamlets to come over here. Stupid brainlet from a monkey tribe
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Twutin: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin go spit on your mum's dry pussy, it needs some lube...brown roof republic isn't complaining if I remember well, it's your monkey brothers leaving their stinking hamlets to come over here. Stupid brainlet from a monkey tribe

E pain the boy.

Don’t quote me again. Go and tell your unfortunate and infertile mother in coal camp all this nonsense.

I spit on your mother’s cone skull.

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Twutin:

E pain the boy.

Don’t quote me again. Go and tell your unfortunate and infertile mother in coal camp all this nonsense.

I spit on your mother’s cone skull.

Projecting your bitterness on me huh grin

Go to sleep man, am not the cause of your misery and poverty which you'd probably die in
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Twutin: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Projecting your bitterness on me huh grin

Go to sleep man, am not the cause of your misery and poverty which you'd probably die in

Don’t tell me. Tell your starving mother in coal camp this.

I spit on your mother’s cone skulls, and I spit on it 10 times more for creating such a useless bastard creature.

But what else can a Yoruba woman create apart from a useless creature.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]that lie of Awolowo bringing you back to Nigeria has being busted. If you are not under a curse, how could you abandon your red mud region and claim to build market in another man's land grin grin, go back to your land na, Ndi developers grin grin nyamiri liars. You and Fulanis no much different, you spread everywhere like Corona virus grin keep boosting at least because of your stupidity you are venerable and you must obey hahahaha

busted by who biko, xplain...

it's a fact that that all those markets I pointed out were built by Igbos... and we control them..

see yoruba see market taaa gbafue...

take a chill pill b4 your bp go rise hehehehehe
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
GermanPoison:
the greatest Black people could not win a civil war so u want us to emulate cowards

lol, are you not ashamed of your self...

Igbos faught Nigerians and their foreign mercenaries for 3yrs unprepared and you call them cowards?
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by jneutron4000: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Prosperchuks1344:

busted by who biko, xplain...

it's a fact that that all those markets I pointed out were built by Igbos... and we control them..

see yoruba see market taaa gbafue...

take a chill pill b4 your bp go rise hehehehehe
[/s]Ndi builder, cover your face with shame grin you build market in Yorubaland, Niger Delta, Hausa Fulanis land, even in Ghana, China etc but you did not build in Igboland land the shithole you came from, grin grin your shame full so te he de trowey grin Tar even pikin dey born today go notice your lies and stupidity grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Ndi builder, cover your face with shame grin you build market in Yorubaland, Niger Delta, Hausa Fulanis land, even in Ghana, China etc but you did not build in Igboland land the shithole you came from, grin grin your shame full so te he de trowey grin Tar even pikin dey born today go notice your lies and stupidity grin

I learnt that ewedu blocks someone's sense of reasoning...

browse and know how many major markets just in Anambra state.... main market onitsha is twice bigger than the whole market in your state...

stop calling out other regions, your adding them up so they can applaud you right... hehehehehe..

we only control the markets we build in Lagos.... Udo diri gi
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by jneutron4000: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Prosperchuks1344:

I learnt that ewedu blocks someone's sense of reasoning...

browse and know how many major markets just in Anambra state.... main market onitsha is twice bigger than the whole market in your state...

stop calling out other regions, your adding them up so they can applaud you right... hehehehehe..

we only control the markets we build in Lagos.... Udo diri gi

[/s]hahaha grin stay in your major market na, and stop mass migrating like cursed tribe grin grin grin, even with your Onitsha market, you no gree stay to organize and modernise it. I have challenge you in my several comments, take your nonsense you call investment and relocate back to your hole u dey run for the challenge grin grin ndi chest beaters grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by mekysmart123: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Some one made an inoccent observation on Igbos during the war, the tribalist on this forum jumped in and turned it into and another Igbo vs Yoruba war. Can't you guys think outside the spectrum of tribalism? Do you guys know that you are not different from a racist? angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Afamed: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
ngadaAwo:
Tinubu urchins sef grin
Asiwaju has been tormenting this one since time immemorial

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Allen102: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm speaking for all the Niger Delta.
Not Allies to join biafra but as fighting for our separate countries like what happened in yuglosovia where other nationalities fought the serbs. Your family can stay back in one nigeria.
You are speaking as what na? I hope in this your fairy tale hogwash speaking, you exclude ijaws out of your speaking?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by GermanPoison(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:

lol, are you not ashamed of your self...

Igbos faught Nigerians and their foreign mercenaries for 3yrs unprepared and you call them cowards?
if u start a war u need to see the end of it not run and leave people to die
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 1:14am On Dec 06, 2020
GermanPoison:
if u start a war u need to see the end of it not run and leave people to die

who and who started the war?
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Prosperchuks1344(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]hahaha grin stay in your major market na, and stop mass migrating like cursed tribe grin grin grin, even with your Onitsha market, you no gree stay to organize and modernise it. I have challenge you in my several comments, take your nonsense you call investment and relocate back to your hole u dey run for the challenge grin grin ndi chest beaters grin

I can't call that a challenge... how old are you?
your just pained... hehehehehe..

for your info, we have lots of Igbos that made it in our region...

we control our region economy, same in Lagos... so go and die if your not ok with that. lol
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by jneutron4000: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Prosperchuks1344:

I can't call that a challenge... how old are you?
your just pained... hehehehehe..

for your info, we have lots of Igbos that made it in our region...

we control our region economy, same in Lagos... so go and die if your not ok with that. lol
[/s]Ndi controller, Ndi developers Ndi everything, go back to your region and develop it, you mass migrating to our land for survival will not be the lasting solution to your problems grin, if not that you are miserable and lack human capital to develop your region, Hausa Fulanis kills you at the slightest provocation in the North from 1960 till date yet you keep running away from your region and keep migrating to that place, you have made yourself so vulnerable because of your stupidity, Oba Akintola even use you shine by saying you will be thrown into the lagoon, shame still no catch una say make una go back to una space grin When Adeyinka Grandson gave Igbos 48 hours ultimatum to leave Yorubaland, Gani Adams got Millions of Naira as bribes from you Igbos to help douse down that tension and Gani Adams had to deploy his boys to help secure some of your dominated areas grin, Yerima in the North see Igbos as good customers when it comes to threatening and issuing ultimatum to vacate the North, he dares not threaten any other Southern ethnicities living in the North even if there are those living there except the Igbos, see how low Igbo race has gotten too, shame dey catch me for una matter. Mind you no matter how much you mass migrate into Yorubaland for survival, one day we go tell una to go back o grin. Since you people claim to be the black Israelis can't you learn from the real Israelis? They were scared accross the world, before Holocaust taught them a bitter lesson, they moved back to their space and became great and respected. God knows how many Igbos Hausa/fulanis don kill YET Ndi developers and Ndi controllers still dey mass migrate there. The day we Yorubas we decide say we want you out of our land, grin that day you guys no go find am funny and no matter the Yorubas una go bribe, they won't stop it o grin
For any non Igbo reading this comment, if you want to make money from Ndi igbos, ndi developers living in your space, just threaten them to leave your land and go back home, they will find strong person from your side that can guarantee the security of their lives and properties in your space and pump money/ bribe the person ;Dhahaha they are too scared to go and stay in their space grin only God in heaven know wetin they pursue this people from their region grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by helinues: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Afamed:

Asiwaju has been tormenting this one since time immemorial

If na ordinary tormenting is still good,the guy has been receiving E-slam from Tinubu since 15 BL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.