Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (95037 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by HallaDaTruth: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
jaggabban:

OMG see likes! No tribe in Nigeria can defeat flat headers online. Their lives depend on internet. No wonder they usually win online polls. By 2023, they will win presidential poll online. Mad people.

Lunatic spotted
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by DenreleDave(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
imhotep:

Suffersticated tenant with Igbo landlord grin grin

Imhotep Coman dash mi money na
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Imhotep Coman dash mi money na
I want to dash bambambiglo half loaf of N50.00 bread grin
Sai APC.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bambambiglo: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2020
imhotep:

Sai APC.

Cc lzaa

You're too foolish for my liking. Your comments are always trash
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bambambiglo: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2020
imhotep:

Sai APC.

Cc lzaa

See hungry goat that can not even afford 10 naira biscuit talking. Ode
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You're too foolish for my liking. Your comments are always trash
So you don't love me anymore

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Bambambiglo:

See hungry goat that can not even afford 10 naira biscuit talking. Ode
Sai APCheat
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bambambiglo: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
imhotep:

So you don't love me anymore

Cc lzaa

Abeg abeg face lzaa yansh and leave me alone. What is wrong with you sef? angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
Bambambiglo:

Abeg abeg face lzaa yansh and leave me alone. What is wrong with you sef? angry
[/s]
Do you want me to start supporting Sai Babarism ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by LZAA: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
Do you want me to start supporting Sai Babarism ?
And ruga grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2020
LZAA:

And ruga grin
Sai change.
Sai bambambiglo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by LZAA: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2020
imhotep:

Sai change.
Sai bambambiglo grin
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Dedetwo(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Smila1:
If you slaughter meritocracy on the altar of tribalism and religious bigotry, that's what you get

There was no iota of tribal bone in Biafra. Most field commanders in Biafra were people from the minority groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by mrox4d(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2020
genesishouse:

Little mind is talking here. Try to go to war with Chad and see if the nepotism and corruption in Nigeria system will not be a walkover for that small nation. You think you have a country in your little mind?. Nigeria is finished, see how bandits and boko is ravaging the whole north, where are your military men and weapons?
Our military men and weapons are in the pockets of our so called politicians...
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Litmus: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12782253_fastsave_jpeg8efcca4d1376457576da11fb9c275ee5

Amazing to think that I’m looking at a thing possibly created with some parts taking from my great grandfather’s Lorries. Nigerians are clever.
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Bambambiglo: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
LZAA:

And ruga grin

Useless talk
Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by obstead200(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
tsdarkside:

what the hell are you talking about....

nigeria had much more men and well trained....alot of weapons....

dont be cocky because nigeria held back....

they could have easily rushed you and annihilated all of una quick quick....

had nigeria realy went to war against una,more would have died....
I don't know what version of history u read. But let's apply common logic here. Do you really think that soldiers who started massacre of their Igbo colleagues while still in the barracks now held back in an open battle?
Do u think the initiators of the Asaba massacre actually held back?
Do u really think that there was any attempt to hold back, given the hatred again the Igbos back then?

Na wa for Ur reasoning ooo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War by Hermzou: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Biafra was formally recognized by
Gabon, Haiti, Ivory Coast,
Tanzania, and Zambia. Other
nations that provided SUPPORT
AND ASSISTANCE to Biafra, included
France, Spain, Portugal, Norway,
Rhodesia, South Africa, and
Vatican City.

HallaDaTruth:

Don't let hatred and tribalism cloud your mind. Who gave us weapons during the war ?, who gave us money during the war, even when Food was being brought to us, the plane was shut down yet we held our ground. Why not research rather than coming here to display ignorance. Name the countries that fought on the side of Biafra, i am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.