Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Kingdom Is At Hand: Future Glory Of Zion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingdom Is At Hand: Future Glory Of Zion (116 Views)

Sons And Daughters Of Zion (sadoz) Daily Communion / Mysterious Miracles At Evangelical Church Of Zion (pictures) / "The Glory Of His Presence with Pastor Benny Hinn" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Is At Hand: Future Glory Of Zion by PolymathDave(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2020
KINGDOM CONDUCT!
⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
TOPIC:FUTURE GLORY OF ZION!
TAKEAWAY:THE LORD THROUGH THE KING JESUS CHRIST IS THE SALVATION OF HIS CHOSEN.
TEXT:Isaiah 35:1-10
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
▫️NEW COMMANDMENT▫️
Now, before we get into the matter at hand, I want to tell you a commandment of old but yet has been made new.
DO YOU LOVE CHRIST? THEN YOU WILL OBEY HIM!
John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
�LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR�
John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS AND FULFILLS THE LAW
1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
(Note: Do not get the wrong notion that I’m telling you to bring yourself under the law, it is just that when you love your neighbour, it fulfills the law and our Lord Jesus COMMANDED US TO DO SO...)
GO, DO AND TEACH OTHERS TO DO THE SAME AS WELL
Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
�LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE BEFORE MEN, THAT THEY MAY SEE YOUR GOOD WORKS, AND GLORIFY YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN�
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
▫️FUTURE GLORY OF ZION▫️
▪️(Summary (Isaiah 35:1-10)
The wilderness and the wasteland shall be glad for the, and the desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly and rejoice, even with joy and singing; They shall see the glory of the LORD, The excellency of our God.
The blind will see, the deaf will hear, lame will walk and dumb will sing. The waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert. A highway it shall be called the “HIGHWAY OF HOLINESS”. Only the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads.
They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
▫️THE GREAT GATHERING▫️
▪️Reference(s): Revelations 7:1-8,9-17, Hebrews 12:22-24
The great gathering on Mount Zion and to the living God of Heavenly Jerusalem, of an INNUMERABLE COMPANY OF ANGELS, the GENERAL ASSEMBLY, 24 ELDERS AND FOUR LIVING CREATURES, CHURCH OF THE FIRSTBORN WHO ARE REGISTERED IN HEAVEN, TO GOD THE JUDGE OF ALL, THE SPIRITS OF JUST MEN MADE PERFECT, THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL AND TO JESUS THE MEDIATOR OF THE NEW COVENANT.
This is what will be said that day, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.
And also, 12 Saying, “Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.”
The redeemed, the great multitude from all nations, tribes, peoples, tongues standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robe, with palm branches(represents victory) in their hands.
(➖Further reading: Revelations 7:15-17➖)
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
◻️FINAL COMMENTS◻️
NOTHING SHALL SEPARATE ME FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST.
I don’t know about you but I am fully PERSUADED, that no amount of hardship or sorrows, death nor life, powers nor principalities, affliction or suffering, nor height or depth can separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
If you have an underlying secret, addictive sin, please make haste to confess it to Christ your advocate, He is just and true to forgive you.
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
Your Father through Jesus Christ and by His Spirit will keep you steadfast in the faith, immovable as you trust in Him, abound in His work and do His will.
Reference(s):Psalm 125:1, 2 Peter 1:2-3, Jude 1:24, 1 Corinthians 3:7, 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24.
He who calls you is faithful and will do it.
Your own by His Spirit according to His grace through Christ Jesus our Lord is to be WATCHFUL and PRAYERFUL!
◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️
PRAY TO GOD FOR GRACE AND TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!
GOD BE WITH US ALL!
Re: Kingdom Is At Hand: Future Glory Of Zion by PolymathDave(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2020
OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS OF OUR LORD!
I) Love your the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength and with all your mind.
II) Love your neighbour as yourself(A command directly from our Lord Jesus Christ to you.)

Let your light so shine before men, that when they see your good works, they will glorify your Father in Heaven.
Re: Kingdom Is At Hand: Future Glory Of Zion by PolymathDave(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Pray for grace so that you may be doer and teach others to do the same(please don’t forget).

(1) (Reply)

The Easy Way Or The Hard Way - Emoji Devotions / Festival Of Christian Drama 2020: Anticipate Top Gospel Drama Ministers / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.