Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man (477 Views)

Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Davido: My Wife, Chioma Wears The Latest - Flaunts Chef Chi's Designer Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Kingdemi212019: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Nigerian superstar musician, David Adeleke, popularly known by his stage name, Davido has disclosed that he would be the best man at his own driver’s wedding.

He made the disclosure in a tweet on Thursday morning but didn’t disclose the driver’s name, date, or location for the wedding.

The post has already started generating lots of reactions from his fans and followers who commended him for the humility, noting that the act will make the driver happy for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Wish I'm the driver

1 Like

Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice gesture @davido

If u really want 2 be his driver on that dday, 4 d driving pleasure, allow him 2 treat u as u do treat him while he drives u

MAFO
Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Damikjay(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2020
nice one

davido is really humble
I'm not sure Mr burner or wizchild can do this

Stan a real king

1 Like

Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Princessogaraya(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2020
congratulations to him
Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Bornsinner7: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2020
Congratulations to the driver..

I just hope his wife is not getting married to him because of his affiliate with davido
Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Ottyn01(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2020
Nice gesture from Davido,
Even though i don't normally like his songs,

He has kind heart!!
Re: Davido:: My Driver Is Getting Married And I’m His Best Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
He's got a good heart unlike some shorty

(1) (Reply)

“you’re A Mumu” – Actress, Belinda Effah Blasts People Who Believe Everything Th / Is Wizkid The Reason Behind Tunde Ednut Instagram Account Being Deactivated? / Patoranking, Tekno, Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Don Jazzy Bag 1st KREA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.