Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,843,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding (59957 Views)

Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Larry Gaaga: “I Started Music By Managing Vector, I Was 2face's Bestman” / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by 12345baba(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
BF69BF:
Davido and clout chasing ehn.

Like why is he now announcing it to the world or is being a best man now an achievement?
is it ur clout?
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Gmajor(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Someone should please explain to me how this kind of situation works.

Did his driver ask his boss to be his bestman or did he tell his boss that he is getting married and he offered to be his bestman without considering that he may have someone else in mind?
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by foreshore(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
iamdrjosh:
Ace Nigerian musician David Adeleke aka Davido has announced that he will have the honor of being the bestman at his driver’s wedding.

David has taken to his twitter to excitedly share the news of his driver getting married very soon.

The artiste who was scheduled to marry the love of his life and mother of his son, Chioma Avril wasn’t able to make do on his plans due to the coronavirus amongst other upsets in 2020.

The delay has however not dampened David’s excitement for the joy of others as his tweet about his driver’s wedding seems to show.

OBO has gained a reputation for being generous and loving to those around him including his staff whom he has bought houses or car for.

David tweeted:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1334424496384643072?s=19

How does this concern us
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Myhusband(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:
If the driver is smart, he should politely refuse. wink It's gonna be a case of "an elephant in the room". shocked

Knowing his true nature as we're all aware, he'll make the occasion all about himself . cool

walahi, Davido has money but no class. his driver should be the one announcing this not him grin

coronavirus disturb him from marrying Chioma but the driver he's paying salary is getting married post coronavirus, wonderful husband

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
damaan:
Nice.

Omo Na so ah chop first to comment after almost 10yrs for this place. Glory be To God and my guys wey support me all along grin

For the guy wey Dey under me, your time go come tongue
I can't even count....I be legend for that first thingie grin
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by CioAngels(f): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thank you my child. May God continue to bless you.
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
BF69BF:

Like why is he now announcing it to the world or is being a best man now an achievement?
his an entertainer, So using any legal opportunity to take himself higher isn't something you should be complaining of.... besides, is the driver your driver!?
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Ijaya123: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
BF69BF:

He is into showbiz. Showoff is an integral part of that business.
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Akharmony: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
He knows the value of having a driver. Takecare of your driver and cooks if you have one.
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wonderful David
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by BF69BF: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
charlesucheh:
Oga! you just dey hate for nothing!

did he announce it to the world?

He only excitedly posted it on his page, And then the world decided to make it their business...

At least, hate with Small reasoning nah!!!

*Did he announce it to the world*

Wait, are you this daft, like always daft or it's just a one day thing?
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by BF69BF: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
kenodrill:

Who will be my best man on our wedding

In your dreams grin
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by generationz(f): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:
If the driver is smart, he should politely refuse. wink It's gonna be a case of "an elephant in the room". shocked

Knowing his true nature as we're all aware, he'll make the occasion all about himself . cool

Very true. David doesn't do anything for anyone that doesn't benefit him. Now everyone will say he is humble. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Dracking(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
DAVIDO making other artistes including Wizkid feel like they are not doing enough cheesy

All Hail the KING SERUBAWON 11 .
Omo Ologo, Omo Buroda Tajudeen

The one that makes other Billionaire kids green

with envy and admiration.

The Most popular African and African artiste.

Plenty Plenty Twale.

Dakun, fun Mi lowo ki n fi ra Toyota Big Daddy.

I no go follow them envy you coz mesef want to

Make it big.
cool
Being on the news steady does not mean you are doing enough.
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Olisehinnocent: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Davido my mentor, my best musician. Double twale
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Bellotelli: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
iamdrjosh:
Ace Nigerian musician David Adeleke aka Davido has announced that he will have the honor of being the bestman at his driver’s wedding.

David has taken to his twitter to excitedly share the news of his driver getting married very soon.

The artiste who was scheduled to marry the love of his life and mother of his son, Chioma Avril wasn’t able to make do on his plans due to the coronavirus amongst other upsets in 2020.

The delay has however not dampened David’s excitement for the joy of others as his tweet about his driver’s wedding seems to show.

OBO has gained a reputation for being generous and loving to those around him including his staff whom he has bought houses or car for.

David tweeted:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1334424496384643072?s=19
So your driver no get name... That's condescending
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Kemitohpriceles(f): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Lastmankc(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations

I just hope the driver's wife ain't getting married to him because of his affiliate with davido

"my husband works for davido type of shit".. for her mind she dey secure the bag
wetin consign you
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by thuxzwda1: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Kind of you bro. God please remember me.

God forget you?
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Never4getU: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Go and cool it for dinner! embarassed sad

damaan:
Nice.

Omo Na so ah chop first to comment after almost 10yrs for this place. Glory be To God and my guys wey support me all along grin

Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by toprealman: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:

You are not Davido bro.....allow him to enjoy himself.
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by chocodav: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:

oga for the driver he will make money for that party pls i want to be davido cleaner before my birthday
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Davido fit even carry the bride go fúck sef, if she be one of the slaymama wey no dey take eye see celebrity grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by kenodrill: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
BF69BF:

In your dreams grin

Lol
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by ipadeola91057: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
How does this concern us
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
quality of a good leader�����not really a fan of Davido but I like n respect him
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by YasirAsiwaju: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Love his humility
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Burgerlomo: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
I just love this guy

Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by kunletj: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kudos to you OBO��
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Ezini(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
[quote author=YorubaPrince post=96688620]If the driver is smart, he should politely refuse. wink It's gonna be a case of "an elephant in the room". shocked

Knowing his true nature as we're all aware, he'll make the occasion all about himself . cool [/quote

I think Davido is popular both locally and internationally and does not need his own driver,s wedding to chase clout

His driver's popularity is credited to Davido]
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Always about u
Re: Davido Set To Be Bestman At His Driver’s Wedding by Glock: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
damaan:
Nice.

Who be this fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.