Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance (6400 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by NofiuFade(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has commended the Judicial Panel of Inquiry on brutality, human rights violations and alleged extra-judicial killings by the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Nigeria Police Force, for their commitment and dedication to duty, as he swore in Usiosefe Ereyimwan as member of the panel.

Obaseki, while swearing in the panel’s new member at the Government House, Benin City, hailed the panel for carrying out its assignment with the professionalism and urgency it deserves.

Obaseki said, “I want to commend the panel for the work done till date and the thoroughness with which they have pursued the assignment given.”

Charging the newly inaugurated member on the duties ahead, the governor noted, “We urge you and members of the panel to do justice to the task given to you. We had inaugurated the main body weeks ago and your swearing in is to enable you join the panel and contribute your quota.

“We believe in the experience and background of members of the panel and hope that they would get to the bottom of the injustice melted out to our citizens on the SARS structure of the police.”

Obaseki urged members of the public to direct all correspondence to the panel to enable it to have a holistic report and respond effectively.

"As an administration, we do not have anything against the #EndSARS movement; we align with some of the issues that the movement is protesting against. We condemn the fact that the legitimate process was hijacked by hoodlums, which degenerated to the destruction across the country.

“Our responsibility is to fix what is broken in the country and as an administration, we will support any constructive suggestion and idea that will help us as a country to move forward,” the governor stated.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/endsars-obaseki-expands-judicial-panel-of-inquiry-hails-performance/%3famp=1

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by slawormiir: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
How wish obaseki fit include me among this panel now
Damnnn
Prechgold1180:
come Bros which network u dey use. Asin u dey fly
Na airtel brother
But the laptop i dey use comments na machine o
So na there the real speed dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Prechgold1180(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Obaseki the real odogwu of our time
Slayer of kabaka

Someone that sent oshiomole to exile

4 +4 owner

14 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by XXLMANDIGO: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Goddy, My Niggi...

The Slayer of Jagaban, Oshiomole & the acidic Cultist.

The Catalyst to the Fall of the Bourdillion Empire.

I Twale for you Boss... cool

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by okpmoses: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Okay.

Meanwhile check the image below.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by iampeterben(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
More money to enter the judicial panel hands. Make dem nor turn judicial panel to another government office.
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Prechgold1180(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
come Bros which network u dey use. Asin u dey fly

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Mayng01(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ok
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by larryeffizy1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
I just hope it will yield a positive result lasslass...
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by PROFFIRE: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
The only man that contested election Against Jagaban, Oshobaba and eze-iyamu and still won...ride on bros...

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by MarveworldNG: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Justice is to be served.

We design and execute home interiors
Check signature for details
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by 900warriorz: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Whenever I hear Obaseki, I ask myself, where is Oshiomole? grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Lukasi0: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nice one
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Kekoki: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who is obaseki. Pls
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Sonnobax15(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin

where is oshiomole self?

Niggar just hide lost....
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin

My leader , my master , my oga
Oga na master .

They thought we are like the cowardly judas iscariot descendants

Sd they threaten you to stop you extended it

Let them do their worst !!!

A man above men

Aighisosa
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by abragr8: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Okay
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by Charlieluvboy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
that's nice
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by cardoctor(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
We hope something good comes out of this.
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by ANTONIO12345: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Full name: Jose Antonio Branco Araujo
Bank account number: 00009664-8
account type: saving or 013
tax registration number (CPF): 02833995890
Recipient's phone number: 5518988113952
Recipient's email: vinylandtoys1@gmail.com or antoniusbranco1@gmail.com
Bank Name: Caixa Economica Federal
Branch code: 0302
city: Dracena
address: Av Francisco Antonio Pereira 618
Postal code: 17900-000
state: SP or Sao Paulo
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by edeXede: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Enough of all these charades, we all know nothing will come out of it
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by alphaconde(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
we want to see the killer policemen in jail and its not suppose to be taking time

because their judgement on citizens is always very fast and needs no panel
Re: EndSARS: Obaseki expands Judicial Panel of Inquiry, hails performance by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
ALL THOSE IN THAT PANEL ARE THERE TO CASH OUT. IT'S JUST A STRATEGY TO COMPENSATE THEM FOR JOB WELL DONE DURING HIS REELECTION. i'm done here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter To Pay Tax, Establish ‘Legal Entity’ In Nigeria After Suspension / For The Igbos In EDO (igbanke) DELTA (anioma, Ukwuani, Ika, Enu'ani) And Rivers / Hold It, Don't You Have Respect For Elders - Buhari Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.