Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti (423 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Buy A Brand New DSTV Component With Premium Package? / Where To Get DSTV Mobile In Ibadan / Startimes Announces Daily Subscription In Nigeria From Nov 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti by PaulH07: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hello guys, too many dishonest peeps in this city meen. A guy told me Compact Plus subscription is #18,700 and to get the Premium, I need to add something ontop. I was confused and had to check the DSTV website and call their customer care line, only to see the premium package a s #18,400! I went further to check nairaland threads, and it was the same price I found there.

So the idiot wanted to sell me the compact plus for the price of the premium package. I confronted the guy with my findings, and the fool kept arguing with me, trying to convince me otherwise.

Why is it impossible for Nigerians to just be straightforward in their dealings? Would they die if they do so? Now this fool would lose a potential customer, all because of his stupid greed...
Re: Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti by phrancys001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Can't you subscribe online ?
Re: Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti by PaulH07: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
phrancys001:
Can't you subscribe online ?

I'm trying to buy the dish & decoder with a full premium package...
Re: Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti by edoairways: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Same premium package that would be increased next year. Una get money to dash dstv
Re: Where Can I Get DSTV Premium Package Subscription In Adoekiti by PaulH07: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2020
edoairways:
Same premium package that would be increased next year. Una get money to dash dstv

Well bought the whole set for 30k eventually, and was told by my colleague he bought his 22,5000.
Thank you naiaralanders for always avoiding my posts. Atleast it has added more money to your accounts, and brought more joy to your lives smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video: 3 Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathing In Day Light At Mokola, Ibadan. / Bb9ja Update: Kaisha And Lucy Fights After Lucy Insulted Kaishas Mum / Hunk TV App 3.4 For Watching Movies And TV Shows For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.