Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] (4974 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by iamdrjosh: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Graduate of the BBnaija class of 2018, Princess Onyejekwe, has revealed that billionaire politician and cherished husband to Regina D, Ned Nwoko, had tried to marry her when she was younger.

The former BBNaija housemate had recently revealed that she was no longer dating for love and was now only available for “intensive funding”.

The reality tv star garnered support from fans and fellow celebrities for the new development which would presumably favor her.

Princess would later reveal that she’d had an opportunity for said ‘intensive funding’ in the past but had wasted it as she was younger.

She revealed that when the billionaire Ned Nwoko had propositioned her while she was younger, she had declined cause she ‘didn’t have sense’.

Despite the actresses regret, she seems set on her path to discard emotional attachments for financial ones.

She wrote on IG:

“Can I officially state that i am done dating for love… I mean i am now only available for self investments / intensive funding. Best regards.”

Recall that Ned Nwoko had told the public and his current wives that there is a possibility of him taking a new wife at anytime, as it is his culture.

See posts below

Source; https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/03/ned-nwoko-tried-to-marry-me-when-i-was-younger-but-i-didnt-have-sense-bbns-princess-shares-regret-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Davash222(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Obviously, she's sensible at her younger age to reject Ned and his money.

It's painful to know she's now senseless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by coolcharm(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
This Ned na case o

Knacking small small girls up and down

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Damikjay(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
na father of many nations

husband to many wives

sugar daddy to many baby chick

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Kondomatic(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
What are we supposed to do with this information?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wat
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Righteousness89(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Sister! Be careful with what you Desire!

Intensive Funding without care or regard could land you in an Intensive Care unit where the Funds you have will become useless because the Funds cannot buy life..

I will rather you Go for an Intensive Relationship with JESUS whereby He will guide you and settle you in other aspects of life..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Bornsinner7: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Promotion everywhere.. some of these girls go begin place their advert for billboard..

It's like many olosho flooded the market this year making the competition very high..

So inorder to sell your goods, you need proper advertisement..
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Azyne(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Clout chasers everywhere
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by blessmoss: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
This man and young girls
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Liposure: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
What exactly do women want
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Rugaria: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
What is this man's ambition? To Bleep all virgins in Nigeria and leave the rest for who naaa?
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Olunmercy56(f): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
All because of money
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Meto1234(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
All 4 the money

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Meto1234(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Rugaria:
What is this man's ambition? To Bleep all virgins in Nigeria and leave the rest for who naaa?
No mind him jare,he done 4get say he get daughter too.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by funmi37: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by inioluwa95491: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
This Ned na case oKnacking small small girls up and down
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by GreaterFuture(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
None of our business
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
So....do you still want him or not?

Ned be like redpiller o
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by WrittyWritter(f): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Before dey say as u grow u become wise..now it is u become foolish..den wise..den back to being foolish...anyway it is her life..she will see someone dat will invest in her.... smiley
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by Theboy21: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by dododawa1: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lie Muhammad
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by NobleAngell(f): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
But now you're old
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by kalufelix(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
shocked..intensive-funding"...is-she-the-one-constructing-the-second-Niger-bridge??...hian!!...wonders-shall-never-cease...
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by MrBachelor: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Corporate ashawo just dey increase on a daily.
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by iamdrjosh: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by TANID(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2020
more to come!
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by bunnae(f): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2020
If this is true, then Regina must prepare her mind well o. Because Ned may not be stopping anytime soon.
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] by juniorstar(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2020
I hope I don't see his news on nairaland that he died in active service!

(1) (2) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Gone Too Far?? Comedian Mr Ibu’s Goes To An Event Almost Nake*d (photo) / [RIP] Comedian MC Long Dies 8 Days After Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.