Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (4977 Views)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by NwekeUG(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2021
IgbereTV captured a cattle farm reportedly owned by Yoruba Fuji Music Star, Wasiu Ayinde, popularly known as K1 De Ultimate, who is also a herdsman.

According to reports, he keeps his cows in a farm in Ijebu Lagos, not roaming with guns and cows to graze on lands belonging to other people.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYQ0YyjuJE

This is how cows should be reared in Nigeria to prevent clashes between Fulani herdsmen and land owners.

Cattle rearing is still a lucrative business in Nigeria meat, as a lot of Nigerians consume meat on a daily basis.

Government needs to help in establishing cattle farms in Nigeria.

https://igberetvnews.com/1380975/k1-de-ultimates-farm-shows-cows-reared-nigeria-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Kzinne: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Fulani cow is sweeter than yoruba cow tongue

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2021
I think we south westerners should be advised to embrace this method of rearing cattle so that we won’t have to depend on these Fulani people for animal protein.
Our total dependence on the Fulani for animal protein has made them to think we can’t exist without them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2021
This is a very backward country..
What other countries does, we do in reverse in this country..
How can cows roam the streets in this 21st century?

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Japanese and Hindus don't eat cow meat

must we eat cow meat, let's go vegetarian and see how the price of meat will drop like stone.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Realtord43: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Even buhari cow dont
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by potent5(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
I will report you to Bubu and Shekau.
azmanaty02:
Fulanis cow is sweeter than yoruba cow tongue

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:
Fulanis cow is sweeter than yoruba cow tongue
Keep deceiving yourself,are your cows healthy as these, talkless of being sweat as these.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
Keep deceiving yourself,are your cows healthy as these, talkless of being sweat as these.

Cow with plenty fat is what u term healthy?

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Cow with plenty fat is what u term healthy?
Is it those emaciated cows that are consider healthy.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
Is it those ameciated cows that are consider healthy.

But it's been feeding u and ur generations for eons

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

But it's been feeding u and ur generations for eons
yes,we have been footing you and your generations bills from time immemorial too.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
yes,we have been footing you and your generations bills from time immemorial too.

Which bills?? We have bought over all bushes and forests in SW region. Instead of fulanis to leave, u will rather leave and settle elsewhere

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nicerazor(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
you and your ancestors are living in fool’s paradise. Who una de feed? And you’re are the poverty capital of Nigeria.
azmanaty02:

Which bills?? We have bought over all bushes and forests in SW region. Instead of fulanis to leave, u will rather leave and settle elsewhere

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Are you giving it for free?ipob.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by TimeManager(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
you're exchanging words with an ibo guy. They've been disguising as northerners since the issue of herdsmen broke out in SW.

kiss the truth!

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Nicerazor:
you and your ancestors are living in fool’s paradise. Who una de feed? And you’re are the poverty capital of Nigeria.
Only Three of my cows can feed u and ur three generations to come.
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
Are you giving it for free?ipob.

Rather than engage constructively, u have resorted to name calling; this afonja
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
TimeManager:

you're exchanging words with an ibo guy. They've been disguising as northerners since the issue of herdsmen broke out in SW.

kiss the truth!
True,I have seen many of them disguising as Northerners.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Rather than engage constructively, u have resorted to name calling; this afonja
Because you are impostor.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
Because you are impostor.

Did I 'impost' you?
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Did I 'impoost' you?
but your slave master.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
but your slave master.

You (afonja) is my slave. If u mess up, we will collect ur land (and install an Emir there) like we did to u ilorin and if u cry, we will flog you and ur fathers. We don't like what we hate
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by johnkey: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2021
which government? this one na government lol? they only care about election. abeg i get one small question, does making a song about the government affects ones chance of making it big in the music industry? i've got this song and it's the raw ravishing truth about what is happening in this useless country at the moment. but i no want government wahala
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

You (afonja) is my slave. If u mess up, we will collect ur land (and install an Emir there) like we did to u ilorin and if u cry, we will flog you and ur fathers
Ipob,wailing is your business as usual,that's why you even impersonated in order to be active on your usual business,you can continue, but I will not dignify you with answer again.

Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2021
olajizz01:
Ipob,wailing is your business as usual,that's why you even impersonated in order to be active on your usual business,you can continue, but I will not dignify you with answer again.

Afonja muslim, You are the one wailing here. We re not ur mates. It's only wail u will wail. If you try more than that, we will mess u up. No be mouth
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by omoharry(f): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I think we south westerners should be advised to embrace this method of rearing cattle so that we won’t have to depend on these Fulani people for animal protein.
Our total dependence on the Fulani for animal protein has made them to think we can’t exist without them
A very fantastic idea.Abeg why are our southern people not interested in cattle farming ? Is it that it's not lucrative enough or It too capital intensive ?
I believe people do not need so many acres of land to start a zero grazing farming for cows .With I acre of land , one can start a small cow farm by using the zero grazing method .
We really should stop depending on these fulani headmen that are fast becoming a menace to our society .
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by omoharry(f): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

Afonja muslim, You are the one wailing here. We re not ur mates. It's only wail u will wail. If you try more than that, we will mess u up. No be mouth
you idiots should stop fighting among yourselves .We have a bigger fish to fry here. Except you guys are impostor that are just trying to cause division amount the Igbos.
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
It will cost nothing for the fulanis to replicate this simple method all over the core north but greed for rich southern lands to steal and conquer won't allow them to do right thing.
Re: K1 De Ultimate's Farm Shows How Cows Should Be Reared In Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Nicerazor(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2021
See mumu talking. If not for the faceless status of Nairaland forum cow like you won’t have the effrontery of talking to me. I for don blow your 2 legs. How much is you and your cows? Let me wipe the blow you together so we can save Nigeria of 4 idiots.
azmanaty02:

Only Three of my cows can feed u and ur three generations to come.

Fashion Designer Husband Trends After Making This Outfit For His Wife. PHOTOS / Gone Too Far?? Comedian Mr Ibu’s Goes To An Event Almost Nake*d (photo) / Funke Akindele, Aki And Paw Paw In New Comedy Flick (photos)