Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents (71870 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Kekoki: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
So cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Coldie(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
The woman is very beautiful.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Gwagone: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
33demon:
Make una cum see news oo
Wahala dey nl undecided
Under this hot sun
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by FuckThaMod: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yoruba angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Reelmii: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:
That why she had to fight with jude and split the twins??
how can u be blaming her for the misunderstanding of two grown children?, dont they have sense,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Fmghewzy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:
Stupid Afonja lady that broke up the best twins God gave to Africa

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by ablejesus26(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Is it posifit to make sense without sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by hopexter(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Goats don't make sense undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Akinh: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
no wonder your sentence seems stupid and uncompleted like you... honestly why most we attack tribe and religion...I guess there is enough enemy already to attack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Reelmii:
how can u be blaming her for the misunderstanding of two grown children?, dont they have sense,

So u don’t know frnds can cause problems with frnds? And family within family members? Even husband against wife?

Maybe they don’t have sense bt it happens bro.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by femi4: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigSarah:
Does her eyes really sparkle?
yes, do you want yours like that too?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Misterone: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
FILEBE:
Chai. Nairialand o.

Is this front page worthy? Mod, just call yourselves and ask yourselves if this is front page worthy.
Seun have a meeting with your moderators
mod is a member of vaseline crew

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Reelmii: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:

So u don’t know frnds can cause problems with frnds? And family within family members? Even husband against wife?

Maybe they don’t have sense bt it happens bro.
my point is, u should be able to know wen a woman u married or a friend is Trying to cause problems between u and ur family or another friend. They were not matured enough to handle whatever the qurells they had was and that caused their split, in life, it is not everything one is told that one reacts to, sometimes u act like u never heard anything, and if u are to react take ur time to do so... patience is maturity

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Nickshrapnel: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
33demon:
Make una cum see news oo
Wahala dey nl undecided
Nairaland is not a news website
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by slaypapa: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Delilah herself
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Afolabimills(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Pure beauty

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:
That why she had to fight with jude and split the twins??
She doesn't have a problem with paul and jude.They are the ones that don't like her because she is a Yoruba lady.Most Ibo families are against their brothers or son's getting married to other tribes.Their late mother has poisoned their minds against Lola.Had it been she embraced and recommended Lola to her children there won't be problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Brushstrokes20: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cute lady!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by samsard(m): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
33demon:
Make una cum see news oo
Wahala dey nl undecided
This is more of a blog/forum with people of varying interests. Trending topics draw people. Do you guys honestly expect the moderators to continually bore everyone with endless political news? Which at the end of the day turns into tribal e-wars and nothing productive emerges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by cardoctor(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Cute baby
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by johnhood(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lala does she remind you of any snake?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jude and Paul will not like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by frog12: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
AND she comes out UGLY! hahahahahaha
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by gwama2: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fruit of Soviet scholarships for African countries. cool cool cool cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by compton11(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Tbvxl:
So she's a Russian too
no,she isn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) / Sheebah Karungi's Makeup Washed By Sweat During Performance (photo) / Davido: My New Private Jet Has Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.