Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents (71916 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by majamajic(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Fine woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by omoyeni37: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Waoow, never knew she's an half caste
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Gabbriell: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Peter Okoye's beautiful wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye, has shared her throwback childhood picture with her parents.

Lola Omotayo's father is a Nigerian - "Yoruba" while her mother is a Russian .

Sharing the throwback photo, Mr P's wife wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVR059Dntc/?igshid=jhy5jvu0x6kj

Reason while Nigeria is not progressing:
Even in Russia, the first thing you acknowledge about a Russian person is that he/she is a Russian. Whether she is Yakut, Khakas, Shor, Dolgan e.t.c is secondary.

Here in Nigeria the primary thing is tribe.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:
That why she had to fight with jude and split the twins??

Yeah... Jude sat down quietly and she came raving like a mad woman to fight him, and disrupt the relationship between the idiot twins!!!

Yeah... Clap for yourself!!! You are doing well in life. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Na wa ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by We4all: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
samsard:
This is more of a blog/forum with people of varying interests. Trending topics draw people. Do you guys honestly expect the moderators to continually bore everyone with endless political news? Which at the end of the day turns into tribal e-wars and nothing productive emerges.

Don't stress yourself trying to explain to them what they might never understand. The news is not front page worthy, but they will still click on it and comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Now I understand why Peter would fight tooth and nail for Lola grin - her beauty no be here!

I hereby endorse the Okoye family saga!. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Lola is a beautiful woman ,no doubt about it !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by HabaHaba: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
FILEBE:
Chai. Nairialand o.

Is this front page worthy? Mod, just call yourselves and ask yourselves if this is front page worthy.
Seun have a meeting with your moderators

Why u dey surprised with the mods. U don't understand what perverts can do for beautiful women pics.

Mayb d guy even use Vaseline as e dey look the beautiful Lola.
Na old crush dey worry am joor!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Obinoscopy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
Replica of her mum
True. But her mum smiles.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by 27Pushing30: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs...

Na these fine woman them dey fight themselves for
Instead of Paul to be happy say this beautiful woman don enter their family

Except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for the hatred for this beautiful damsel
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Anyway what do i know .....am just a drunkard, a weed smoker and a pussy banger

The beauty of a faceless forum... anyone can carry phone a type waaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by ThierryJay: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Yoruba angry

Tribalist, viciously anti-Messi and perpetually angry in almost all of your posts. Hmm, I can now connect the dots.

Bros, life isn't that hard o, make you no go kill yourself before time. A little positivism isn't bad.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Dpaulie(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
TheStranger:
She's pretty facially but according to Paul Okoye...
No one is in position to judge anyone bro

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by BlackfireX: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
grin grin grin

sure woman

sure wife

Beauty and brain (ọmọ Odùduwa's identity) cool

The DESTROYER of OSU greed practice and culture.

cool cool cool cool cool

I hope you know there is a place called OSU in Yoruba land
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Obinoscopy:
True. But her mum smiles.

The truth is that most Russians are introverts.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by womenareapes: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Peter Okoye's beautiful wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye, has shared her throwback childhood picture with her parents.

Lola Omotayo's father is a Nigerian - Yoruba while her mother is a Russian.

Sharing the throwback photo, Mr P's wife wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVR059Dntc/?igshid=jhy5jvu0x6kj
date a foreigner and forget those piece of shiit called Naija women!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Daddysidhan: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
P square took advantage of this innocent woman to get to the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by ensamy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
The Father na T.B Joshua ?? He looks like him oo shocked shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
That woman is a 304, no wonder she made the family split.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by technicallyrich(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
comshots:
She doesn't have a problem with paul and jude.They are the ones that don't like her because she is a Yoruba lady.Most Ibo families are against their brothers or son's getting married to other tribes.Their late mother has poisoned their minds against Lola.Had it been she embraced and recommended her to her children there won't be problem.
stop spreading hate,and stfu which other tribes do igbos have hate for.
almost everyone that is sincere will never like a yaribanza.because
they are cowards.
they can never say the truth and pretend alot, even in the north they call them dan bayerebes.
they are extremely dirty and some even sting and fart or mess too much for a humsn being.
they worship all manner of juju and liar they are christins or muslim.
i can go on and on and all these are facts i just mentioned.
im ijaw and i know yaribas hates us and our close brothers are tribes from ss and se.
who wouldn't fell abnormal having some one from a tribe of snakes, backstabbers and betrayals enter their family.
of caise except a Yoruba person since is their game
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
AlphaAlex:
That woman is a 304, no wonder she made the family split.

The woman did nothing... The family split cos they wanted to split!!! SIMPLE!!! Why can't you people understand something so simple??!...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
technicallyrich:

stop spreading hate,and stfu which other tribes do igbos have hate for.
almost everyone that is sincere will never like a yaribanza.because
they are cowards.
they can never say the truth and pretend alot, even in the north they call them dan bayerebes.
they are extremely dirty and some even sting and fart or mess too much for a humsn being.
they worship all manner of juju and liar they are christins or muslim.
i can go on and on and all these are facts i just mentioned.
im ijaw and i know yaribas hates us and our close brothers are tribes from ss and se.
who wouldn't fell abnormal having some one from a tribe of snakes, backstabbers and betrayals enter their family.
of caise except a Yoruba person since is their game

Damn!.... There is a real hollow in your life waiting to be filled with something productive and loving!!! You really need help, Professional Help!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Obedinho130: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
never underestimate the power of kpekus. Kpekus can divide the entire family. Kpekus kills. Kpekus makes you lose your sense until you cvm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by kay29000(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
FILEBE:
Chai. Nairialand o.

Is this front page worthy? Mod, just call yourselves and ask yourselves if this is front page worthy.
Seun have a meeting with your moderators

It seems you are new here.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by BigBrother9ja: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
BlackfireX:

I hope you know there is a place called OSU in Yoruba land

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by FuckThaMod: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
ThierryJay:

Tribalist, viciously anti-Messi and perpetually angry in almost all of your posts. Hmm, I can now connect the dots.

Bros, life isn't that hard o, make you no go kill yourself before time. A little positivism isn't bad.
Wrong, I'm a vicious tribalist but I'm never anti messi.
My life better than yours so take your advice
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Yxxx: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
This woman fine ho ha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by ShadowAMG(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
Zzor:
Replica of her mum

Not at all! grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
comshots:
She doesn't have a problem with paul and jude.They are the ones that don't like her because she is a Yoruba lady.Most Ibo families are against their brothers or son's getting married to other tribes.Their late mother has poisoned their minds against Lola.Had it been she embraced and recommended Lola to her children there won't be problem.

So now Ure blaming their late mother U can have disagreements and still be a family u know??

Here’s what caused the breakup it’s bery simple. Lola asked that jude be removed as manger of the group and taken out of any pay. Paul said no, while peter stood by his wife. That is exactly why the group split and the twins don’t talk.

This is not about jude doesn’t like her cos she’s Yoruba, or their mother didn’t approve of Lola cos she’s Yoruba. Lola is also older bt that’s still Peters choice which is fine. Many families disagree of their siblings partners smtmes that’s not exactly strange or new. It calms down after awhile. Lola instigated an issue in the group and by extension the twins.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
comshots:
She doesn't have a problem with paul and jude.They are the ones that don't like her because she is a Yoruba lady.Most Ibo families are against their brothers or son's getting married to other tribes.Their late mother has poisoned their minds against Lola.Had it been she embraced and recommended Lola to her children there won't be problem.

That is not what caused the breakup of the group and twins.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by Bluntemperor: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
jaxxy:
That why she had to fight with jude and split the twins??

The pride in your Jude is destroying him.
Jude should calm down!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents by greensandy: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Brain and beauty Mulatto.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home / Kanayo O Kanayo And His Family At His Call To Bar Ceremony (pictures) / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.