Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Husband's Confession - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Confession (7897 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Confession by Genius100: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
LadyT:

Yep different strokes for different folks. But as far as I am concerned I woudnt go out of my way to confront her shes a non entity a waste of time and space. And the fear of not knowing what I can do will kill her slowly. But if our paths cross she will regret it because I was insult her she will not eat for three days but I will do it all with a smile on my face grin

Oh PLEASE Genius so you are telling me if your womans friend was aiding her to sleep around you would not say something?

First, nothing she said proves that the man was aiding her husband to sleep around. Second, if it were conclusively proven that the man was helping her husband sleep around then she needs to talk to her husband to stop hanging out with the friend. Only a mad person will go confront the friend,
Re: My Husband's Confession by adamsrib(f): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2011
LadyT:

Yep different strokes for different folks.  But as far as I am concerned I woudnt go out of my way to confront her shes a non entity a waste of time and space. And the fear of not knowing what I can do will kill her slowly. But if our paths cross she will regret it because I was insult her she will not eat for three days but I will do it all with a smile on my face  grin

When I grow up some more I want to be like you. I do understand what you're saying, I'm  not saying its wrong I'm just not there yet. As I grow and mature as a woman and wife I pray I will eventually get there. But this isn't about me, it is about OP. May she find the strength to handle this her way.
Re: My Husband's Confession by LadyT(f): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2011
Genius100:

First, nothing she said proves that the man was aiding her husband to sleep around. Second, if it were conclusively proven that the man was helping her husband sleep around then she needs to talk to her husband to stop hanging out with the friend. Only a mad person will go confront the friend,

I never said she should confront please re-read my post.
thanks
Re: My Husband's Confession by LadyT(f): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2011
adamsrib:

When I grow up some more I want to be like you. I do understand what you're saying, I'm not saying its wrong I'm just not there yet. As I grow and mature as a woman and wife I pray I will eventually get there. But this isn't about me, it is about OP. May she find the strength to handle this her way.

trust me anger spoils a lot of things sometimes no matter how painful a situation is you need to rise above it and pray God catches the arseholes quickly.

we can all talk till we are blue in the face but no one really knows how they will act till it happens. smiley
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 29, 2011
ati friend o, ati madam bosom o, God punish both of them.
Re: My Husband's Confession by dayokanu(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2011
^^ Ewo ni epe?
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2011
^^what's your own?
Re: My Husband's Confession by SALady(f): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2011
See this marriage thing, now this women must spend a million hours trying to figure out why "HUSBAND" the one who took an oath in front of witnesses, why the h3ll he went out of his way to start frolocking another womans breasts

I dont get it, this where marriage beats me, period
Re: My Husband's Confession by mummy3(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mopo moya
God will help us
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Confession by demi2008(f): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
Men Okunrin
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
if it were me, the first thing i would do is sit my husband down and lay down the law of what you will and will not tolerate, as well as the consequences if he continues to disrespect you. think long and hard about this, because you MUST be willing to do what you say you are going to do if this behavior continues, otherwise the conversation has no point.

leave sister big breasts and the friend out of this. your fight is not with them. no need to go out of your way fighting and carrying on and such. neither one of them is worth the time. spend all of your efforts getting your marriage back in line. once you do that, and assuming your husband does care about this marriage, everything will fall into place.

personally, all that talk of fighting other women and disgracing friends and third parties is just stupid to me. NEVER go out of your way for any third party. if, on the other hand, sister big breasts crosses your path and has something to say/do, then feel free to handle that.

good luck to you. above all this, pray, keep yourself in the best spiritual and physical health possible, and take care of that newborn. everything will fall into place.
Re: My Husband's Confession by kandiikane(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]First of all you should not have slept in the parlour, you should have kicked his bottom out the room to the parlour,
There is no excuse whatsoever for a married man to have a something intimate to do with another woman whether it is sex, kissing, sucking whatever,
He married you for a reason if he knew he would not be faithful to you then he should have not married you, And the thing that pisses me of is that fact that he brought the woman into your house, It shows no respect at all,  A cheating man who respects his wife would never allow the woman he is sleeping with to come to his marital home or call his wife to disrespect her(he would put her in her place),  And the fact that they are still friends, he does not respect you at all,  You need to sit him down and tell him that friend has got to go and sort it out because you have a child together you can't just leave like that,  It is hard for single parents to find husbands or wives in this times we in now,  But talk to him and put him in his place you have a child for him and he should respect you as a woman, a wife and the mother of his child.
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
Queen pls give us an update.
Re: My Husband's Confession by akangbee(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
[b]@ chaircover, you have my vote for the 2011 family section.

please ride on with your advice to all these "small" girls. God is surely

using you for the restoration of many homes. You are the best.

[/b]
chaircover:

Ok so there is more to the story than first thought. Seems that there are deeper marital problems than just a one off misdemeanor. This man is having an affair.

First of all, your husband has shifted the goal posts, so feel free to do the same.

When next your husbands friend comes to the house, anything short of throwing elubo on his head is acceptable. Embarrass him and he leaves. If he is married, go to his wife and tell her that her husband is the go between between your husband and other women.

Next stop is sister big bossoms pastor, make a formal complaint explaining to him/her what is happening. Next stop Sister Big bossoms closest friend and sister big bossoms not too close friend who you know will spread the gossip very well.

Then go home by which time yawa would have blown & he will still be smarting about the insult you gave his friend. But before your husband can say anything quicly kneel down in front of him, beg him and blame it all on the devil . . . . . . cool grin You have made your point that you wont just sit there and let him get away with having affair.  Hopefully he will come back to his senses.

Then go back to step one which is blocking gaps, fixing your marital problems, communication etc so that another budding adulterous sister big bosom will go next door rather than hitting on your husband.

It is unlikely that your husbands friend will ever set foot in YOUR house again; no loss.
The way I look at it is that won ri be before they started using him as alarena. He must be a man of low moral values himself jare otherwise sister big bossoms will think twice before telling him nonsense that she is in love with another womans husband.
Re: My Husband's Confession by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ poster

Get yourself a juicy pole and suck on it. After that tell your hubby: I really sucked a nice pole today but I was good enough to keep it North and off South. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why And How She Cheated On Her Husband; True Life Story. / Divorce Makes Men More Suicidal Than Women / Igbo Traditional Wedding List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.