Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

The Thin Between Two Place: Stay Strong, Don't Quit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Thin Between Two Place: Stay Strong, Don't Quit (267 Views)

My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / If Your Hand Is Not Strong, Don't Go Into Marriage - Nwoba Chika Nwoba / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thin Between Two Place: Stay Strong, Don't Quit by prince2pac(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm not much of a writer it's really going to be brief... Came up from a broken home and experiencing some bad shits too.. I made myself strong emotionally and also psychologically. I love helping people most especially those who are depressed, I counsel them..

But all these while, I never knew I myself can be depressed too and it hit me hard this year, funny thing is that for someone who spends most of his time helping others, I almost took my own life twice this year.

People don't really care when I tell them my own story, but I always listen to them and also help..

If you are down and going through some difficult time, know this "the pain never lasts", suicide is not the way to stop that pain but rather it will transfer the pain to people around you..

Live a happy life, smile as much as you can, take more water and also learn to talk a silent walk.. and if you can, try to own a pet.

1 Like

Re: The Thin Between Two Place: Stay Strong, Don't Quit by Maclink288: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
God bless you for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex / Father-of-9 Kids Who Absconded After Wife Gave Birth To 4 Babies Gives Reason / How To Fight Insomnia In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.