Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (7416 Views)

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LifestyleTonite: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by SoBright101: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
No amount of intimidation can stop the voice of the oppressed. If the north like they should support the voice against bad government or tag the protest as movement against the north but we won't keep quiet in this side of the country.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

Are you satisfied with the status quo of this country? Nigerian youths, prepare to make this country a better one, don't be silent, speak up. Enlightened your neighbors, community about the situation of this country, educate them about their right to demad good governance from their local representatives to the national level. They can't kill us all. You may think you are comfortable now but remember the monsters the bad government policies are making, the hungry masses would search for survival by all means, they won't mind hurting others for survival. The comfortable innocent people who refused to speak against evil would also feel the heat.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
I will be there soon. Buhari must go

4 Likes

Re: . by Olunmercy56(f): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Buhari must go

4 Likes

Re: . by Mhurfhy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
We moveeeee

2 Likes

Re: . by nairaman66(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stupidd useless Government. Buhari came and turned everyone into slaves except his friends and cronies!

Zombies how far?
Re: . by Chijeep(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oh Lord, what ever Nigerians decides to end please let them include #EndBuhari
I PRAY OH LORD!!!

Re: . by nony43(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Haven't they ended SARS? I don't understand again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

I dey go join buhari gats comot. This suffering too much . Pls plan alausa own #wemove #BuhariMustGo
Re: . by ashawoKGB: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
That is a huge risk that they are taking . Besides , I believe the EndSars Slogan is outdated . Something else as the slogan will be more appropriate.If Nigerian Army want, let them disgrace themselves again so that Biden will cancel delivery of the Tucanos then they will blame Obama and Biden for sponsoring BH.Common sense , those Goverment no wan get

2 Likes

Re: . by Pearlyakin(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Astalavi grin

1 Like

Re: . by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
this con3 can never have peace and will never be good, although individually some people can be good but collectively Nigeria can never never never be good as long as we are still one Nigeria under this fraudulent 1999 constitution. spit
Re: . by Enudapan: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

SARS has been ended already laa
Abi
Them want may hoodlums
Come hijack am again
Re: . by Sirmuel1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
This country don tire many People sha

1 Like

Re: . by demolinka(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Newton's first law of Motion...
Re: . by inoki247: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
CbN is coming for you them go soon freeze him account..

ones the government start to dey freeze people account I know say this shiit is not over nd the Government still dey see am as joke...

I know say soon people go resume the protest....
Re: . by Odobaone: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wahala for who get Buhari as him name.

2 Likes

Re: . by whela(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
would soon be arrested.
Re: . by ebenice(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oga oo

Will this see the light of the day or will it be also hijacked ??

Hope it's done with clear and good intentions and no political undertones? Or clout chasing??

Hope we all wants this, this time ??

Hope to see a better Nigeria

Sigh!
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Kehinde Bankole?

My last memory of her should be from Super Story. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: . by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's not End Sars protest. It's a movie set.
Re: . by VivaDeAngelo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Not fire nor walls of iron can stop fate when it is time.

We move!

1 Like

Re: . by Owaincouncil: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ikoyi Prison is waiting for this lady.
Re: . by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Very good

1 Like

Re: . by stevenson007: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Make una thread safe oh...

Buhari is a bad boy!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Am ready. Abuja ppu let’s meet at National stadium on Monday for protest
Re: . by Earlystar698(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
This people should stop this notice me, notice me show! Niggas want to hustle for Christmas and this black ass bitch wants to ruin everything with the fake EndSars scam! This bitch will still go and stroke out her ass in the night for money she prevented legitimate people from doing in the day time!

Police should arrest all of them!
Re: . by BizBayo: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
#WeMove
Re: . by abobote: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
This time their objective should be very clear

2 Likes

Re: . by alphaconde(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
abeg o make una no cast am
Re: . by SoftP(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
I’m fully in support of security agencies to man handle anyone coming up with this Trash of a protest again.

The first one landed us in jeopardy, doing us more harm than good.
It’s better they come out plain and tag it a revolution than hiding under any guise of SARS.
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ok / Jeimy Osorio, Mara Lozano In Broken Angel Of Telemundo / Meet The Second Richest King In The World That Posseses Over 7000 Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.