Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (7431 Views)

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SmartPolician: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
dante0147:

You are just a confused being! Get help Fast!

I will

Just know that Buhari will be here till 2023

It's a long trip, papi cheesy
Re: . by captainamiedi1: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
King44:
If I hear say dem join and they vent their plight make heaven fall...

They would rather suffer in silence than calling out the gvt because na their son grin las las we would be alright

Na only davido them sabi call out. mad people
Re: . by King44(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
captainamiedi1:

Na only davido them sabi call out. mad people
always misplacing priorities...

1 Like

Re: . by Iics(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please somebody help me, I wanted to transfer 9,000 to my younger brother and I mistakenly recharged it on my MTN SIM and I have been working from various MTN centers to get my money back to my account but nothing has been done, do anyone has a solution to my problem?
Re: . by olabosipo66559: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
: I'm not dante0147 I replied you and mentioned him because you two share the same thoughts on the topic.
Re: . by folake4u(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Kehinde Bankole?
My last memory of her should be from Super Story. Nice one!

Are you serious? She acts really nice movies now oh.
There's one she featured with Adesua Etomi titled "The Set Up" and it was good.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
folake4u:

Are you serious? She acts really nice movies now oh.

There's one she featured with Adesua Etomi titled "The Set Up" and it was good.

No blame me. I no dey too watch feem. Let alone Naija one. Na correct babe sha.
Re: . by SoBright101: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Did anyone noticed this topic has been removed? Nairaland, i hail ooo
Re: . by folake4u(f): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
pocohantas:

No blame me. I no dey too watch feem. Let alone Naija one. Na correct babe sha.

grin grin grin. I understand sha. Same here too, not really a movie person, only watch it when I'm bored and have nothing to do.

Yeah Kehinde is cool.
Re: . by Goldp5988(f): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
nony43:
Haven't they ended SARS? I don't understand again.

Bros na Naija we dey oh

1 Like

Re: . by DCatt: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2020
You will not only run mad but you will see paper on the ground and call it money. You will pick paper on the road side from your location to the other end of the country. Mankind will use cane to feed your olosi oloriburuku mother and father food.

Those very scores will be your last. Death will sure remove my mention from your mouth, bring it! Again I say ko ni da fun iya ati baba e arugun asinwin.
King44:
This is a good news... Mothers and fathers should be ahead in the protest but it's a pity that only few out of multitude came out let me see what Buhari, Burutai, Adamu, Tinubu and Sanwo will do now... Useless set of people..

Dcatt may you run mad this Christmas... I have scores to settle with you... You can't insult my mom and go scot free oloshi alatenuje jati jati
Re: . by King44(m): 6:20am On Dec 07, 2020
DCatt:
You will not only run mad but you will see paper on the ground and call it money. You will pick paper on the road side from your location to the other end of the country. Mankind will use cane to feed your olosi oloriburuku mother and father food.

Those very scores will be your last. Death will sure remove my mention from your mouth, bring it! Again I say ko ni da fun iya ati baba e arugun asinwin.
you will never know peace in your life.
Re: . by DCatt: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2020
You will die the most gruesome death for dogs and vulture to feast on.
King44:
you will never know peace in your life.
Re: . by King44(m): 3:47am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
You will die the most gruesome death for dogs and vulture to feast on.
my thunder strike you and your entire generation Dcatt
Re: . by DCatt: 4:04am On Dec 08, 2020
Wa so fo ara wa so fo emi.
King44:
my thunder strike you and your entire generation Dcatt
Re: . by King44(m): 4:11am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
Wa so fo ara wa so fo emi.
You destiny will never be fruitful.... It looks like it has not been close to fruitfulness already... That is why you a living from hand to mouth, depending on apc for your daily meal while supporting someone who does not give a Bleep about your useless father
Re: . by DCatt: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Imbecille, I'm not in your onijekuje league. Your bastard mother and father are better off giving birth to a goat than you, at least goats have value. Oloriburuku olosi, you have already seen your best and all you have left are misery and sorrows.
King44:
You destiny will never be fruitful.... It looks like it has not been close to fruitfulness already... That is why you a living from hand to mouth, depending on apc for your daily meal while supporting someone who does not give a Bleep about your useless father

1 Like

Re: . by King44(m): 4:50am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
Imbecille, I'm not in your onijekuje league. Your bastard mother and father are better off giving birth to a goat than you, at least goats have value. Oloriburuku olosi, you have already seen your best and all you have left are misery and sorrows.
My thunder strike those fingers of yours till they dry off and become lifeless, useless child of a thousand father
Re: . by King44(m): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
May you fall short of favour this month and coming years eleriibu
Re: . by DCatt: 4:54am On Dec 08, 2020
And may sudden paralysis be yours from your head to your toes.
King44:
My thunder strike those fingers of yours till they dry off and become lifeless, useless child of a thousand father
Re: . by King44(m): 4:56am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
And may sudden paralysis be yours from your head to your toes.
may you live the rest of your life in severe penury and stroke... You will never enjoy the fruit of your labour
Re: . by DCatt: 5:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Your abifobojona useless mother and father didn't and won't reap a fruit on you, so will you not reap any from your own children. Your family shall be known as the cursed throughout all generations.
King44:
may you live the rest of your life in severe penury and stroke... You will never enjoy the fruit of your labour

1 Like

Re: . by King44(m): 5:13am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
Your abifobojona useless mother and father didn't and won't reap a fruit on you, so will you not reap any from your own children. Your family shall be known as the cursed throughout all generations.
. May you go blind when you are about to amount to greatness in life, you will never reap what you labored for.... You shall feed from hand to mouth
Re: . by DCatt: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Shame and disgrace are one with you from today on. You have become an object of ridicule from this moment on. Everything that had broght smiles to you in the past are now things of sorrow. Favors will skip you no matter how much you try.
King44:
May you fall short of favour this month and coming years eleriibu

1 Like

Re: . by King44(m): 5:26am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
Shame and disgrace are one with you from today on. You have become an object of ridicule from this moment on. Everything that had broght smiles to you in the past are now things of sorrow. Favors will skip you no matter how much you try.
You will never know peace.... You will be struck dead by thunder and lightening... Bastard
Re: . by DCatt: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2020
You will not be found when good and reward is being given. No matter how cheap good life is , you won't be able to afford. You will see road but enter forest. You will enter market and tear your clothes naked.
King44:
. May you go blind when you are about to amount to greatness in life, you will never reap what you labored for.... You shall feed from hand to mouth

1 Like

Re: . by King44(m): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
You will not be found when good and reward is being given. No matter how cheap good life is , you won't be able to afford. You will see road but enter forest. You will enter market and tear your clothes naked.
you will never amount to greatness no matter how hard you try, may you end up a worthless and a useless father at the end of your days, you will never know peace, joy and goodness in life
Re: . by DCatt: 5:37am On Dec 08, 2020
O ma wo gbo lo ni!

Orire, okere o po, ko ni kan e!

Asise ti ba e lat'oni lo, ko tun dun fun e mo.
King44:
You will never know peace.... You will be struck dead by thunder and lightening... Bastard

1 Like

Re: . by King44(m): 5:42am On Dec 08, 2020
DCatt:
O ma wo gbo lo ni!

Orire, okere o po, ko ni kan e!

Asise ti ba e lat'oni lo, ko tun dun fun e mo.
you will end up living your life the way you never expected... Poverty will never be far from you... May you beg your peers for money for survival... You hoe mother will never reap the fruit if her labour including your father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ALL The Photos From Wizkid's Birthday Party In Plush Nightclub, London / Jeimy Osorio, Mara Lozano In Broken Angel Of Telemundo / Early Morning Hotness: Sexy Trinidad Lady Flaunts Her Mad Curves On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.