Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (7430 Views)

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba / Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Neddstark: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
Protest ooo. It is your constitutional right but don't impose on other people's right to movement. If you try that one, anything you see, take it with happiness.
Re: . by espn(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
make dem scatter this people abeg.
Re: . by Choski78(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
That a good one from our lovely mum, let IG go and arrest them let see!
Re: . by Balkan(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
#Endsers2 will be the last straw
Re: . by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good
Re: . by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
Am ready. Abuja ppu let’s meet at National stadium on Monday for protest
wisdom is needed
Re: . by captainamiedi1: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
let's see if the north will join. if they can join, that will be a full blown civil unrest and you never can tell alot might change
Re: . by espn(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Neddstark:
Protest ooo. It is your constitutional right but don't impose on other people's right to movement. If you try that one, anything you see, take it with happiness.
That is it... They shouldn't affect other peoples business or source of livelihood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Brushstrokes20: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Awesome! Nig must be rescued!
Re: . by praiseneo(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stop fake news it’s a movie ooooo
Re: . by gabazin080(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
SARS has been disbanded, now let's ask for good governance
Re: . by Banmeallday: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
VivaDeAngelo:
We move!

Move to where?

Where are you moving to by asking or re-demanding for a sub unit to go.

Okay it has gone...

Yet your problems still remain, perhaps now worse....

Black people and lack of revolution intellect

If you wants change go for the main jugular and not for the playground....
Re: . by cynthia500(f): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mad oh.... Pls If u see any groundnut seller, wearing a red top, pls call dis no 08000222001. She gave me tear tear 50 naira
Re: . by dante0147: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
This people are senseless ! Why hide behind end sars when you can just tell the dullard TO RESIGN ! And EndBadGovernance
Re: . by Gabbriell: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Space for sale...I've gat nothing to say

@
Re: . by Coronavirus84: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
We move again. This time government go hear am wella
Re: . by Reelmii: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
We have heard enurf already, she don start am now later she go leave am for the youths to carry on.. the blood shed is enough already
Re: . by SmartPolician: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
I will be there soon. Buhari must go

dante0147

Buhari is not going anywhere.

Last year, I felt really bad that some idiots had the guts to vote for APC in my Ikeja polling booth and were rejoicing when the result was announced.

Buhari will stay till 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
The only protest that matters and I'd join is a protest for restructuring, any other one is irrelevant.
Re: . by Banmeallday: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
dante0147:
This people are senseless ! Why hide behind end sars when you can just tell the dullard TO RESIGN !

GBAM!!!

Because they are cowards and know very well that will see army everywhere....so instead they ask for bull, and take the easy way out.

Has police protest even in AMERICA a better country stopped blacks from being shot? Of course not.... But at least police and leaders must come out an talk constantly unlike Buhari and Senator Orji Theordore who are hiding.....

But that is what it takes
Re: . by WoundedLamb: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Who is the sofia man?
Re: . by King44(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a video showing actress Kehinde Bankole leading a fresh EndSARS protest in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkv3-Wh-FNY
This is a good news... Mothers and fathers should be ahead in the protest but it's a pity that only few out of multitude came out let me see what Buhari, Burutai, Adamu, Tinubu and Sanwo will do now... Useless set of people..

Dcatt may you run mad this Christmas... I have scores to settle with you... You can't insult my mom and go scot free oloshi alatenuje jati jati
Re: . by lagdmark(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
Am ready. Abuja ppu let’s meet at National stadium on Monday for protest
Real protest or another looting arena, be careful!
Re: . by thaoriginator: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
Endsars don cast.... They should come up with better requests cry
Re: . by King44(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
captainamiedi1:
let's see if the north will join. if they can join, that will be a full blown civil unrest and you never can tell alot might change
If I hear say dem join and they vent their plight make heaven fall...

They would rather suffer in silence than calling out the gvt because na their son grin las las we would be alright
Re: . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a video showing actress Kehinde Bankole leading a protest in Lagos on set of a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkv3-Wh-FNY
heeeeyyy!!!!!!wahala oooooo!!! I no won hear gun shot again God protect us please.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

dante0147

Last year, I felt really bad that some idiots had the guts to vote for APC in my Ikeja polling booth and were rejoicing when the result was announced.

I'm not dante0147
Re: . by Nicoddemus(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
In this case I support shoot at sight angry
Re: . by SmartPolician: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
Mabizela:
I'm not dante0147

I replied you and mentioned him because you two share the same thoughts on the topic.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

I replied you and mentioned him because you two share the same thoughts on the topic.
OK good to know. my other moniker was banned by a bribe taking mod
Re: . by dante0147: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
SmartPolician:

dante0147

You are just a confused being! Get help Fast!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK) / Photos – Ghanaian Babe Matilda Hipsy Got A 3d B 00ty, See H0t Photos / 18 Years Old Girl Collapses And Dies After First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.