Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road (10089 Views)

LASG Assures Lagosians Of Speedy Completion Of J. Randle Centre / Ekosodin Residents Troop Out To Receive Obaseki As Gov Assures Timely Completion / New Anglican Road: Contractor Reassures Ugwuanyi Of Quality, Timely Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by WrittyWritter(f): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2020
By timely completion u mean seven years right...God knows how many years it took to finish Jakande road smiley
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by macho44(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Afar,una dey get light for that area?
Hmmm, the power situation here na die. Since sunday, na early this morning dem just bring the light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3hQ0rzkC8Q
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Bluntemperor: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2020
EKONGKING:
Is road buliding ,a rocket science for the government.
Why do we see Chinese and oyinbo contractors at the construction sites around Nigeria angry angry

Because local Engineering Company are trash.They don't have what it takes to do the job, which in most cases are abandoned
.A visit to Ogun State especially most inner roads in Ijebu-everywhere is appalling.
Even in Lagos,the Public Works just spread the asphalt and after 4-months we are back to the same terrible roads.It is an intentional acts everywhere,either money was not enough or under-dealing somewhere.
Too Shameful!
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Queenserah26(f): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Noted
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Funjosh(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Wow! Finally long overdue
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by ceejay80s(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2020
HappyCanadian:
In 2020 there are things Nigeria ought to have overgrown

iswear!!!! its like a grown man still drinking cerelac or 1-12 month peak milk
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by uni69(f): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2020
I hope they truly complete it on time because the traffic now is so serious, and they should also put in mind the streets vehicles are taking as well because it's a mess.
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Aksnoopy: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
NOC1:
I love the pace at which Lagos Baddagry road work is going this few months, if the continue like this till March 2021 we will see a traffic free road
[/s]
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Digitalfinga: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2020
woow my area in Egan igando
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Akaegwu(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Have the completed the alakija Barracks axis ?
The answer is CAPITAL NO.
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Akaegwu:
The answer is CAPITAL NO.
angry lipsrsealed
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Akaegwu(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2020
GetRichODT:
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help.
It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day.

The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night.

The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks.

How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 1 straight hour in a day. That is 9 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 9AM-5PM. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 08149796338 to know more on how to trade.
Register all your village and community people. Is not a wrong idea if all your community members becomes rich
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Winning123: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
What has your beloved PDP done!!!

Jestin:
Believe any word from APC govt at ur own risk
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by teeytimi: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
they should help us beg the contractor to wet the road once in while because the dust here want to finish us oo.good job though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Clothingonline9(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Selling men clothing at clearance price dm now Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road by Decallionaire: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Afar,una dey get light for that area?

Yes. But na one day on, one day off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? / More Shocking Facts Igbos Are From Israel With Biblical Quotation And Verses / Anambra Declares November 18 Public Holiday In Honour Of Zik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.