Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) (38554 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
wow
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by muller101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Let him visit Calabar
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Tommmmybigd(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
More

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by mar1juana: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Outstanding
Sometimes pets are more of friend to human, only they can't talk.

My late cat used to dance to ma most loved Music playlist then Nd I seriously missd D cat big time.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by juman(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
If some dogs die, their owners cry.
A woman cried when she told me about her dead dog.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by NOwazobia: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dog, piano, play, sing. hmmm...
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin akwa ibom herdsmen be looking like..

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by esivue007(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na soso shit and poo most naija dog fit Sabi grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
This breed of dog is very intelligent. This dog makes more brain than some of our leaders
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by realstars: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dogs are good to stay.

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lots like his owner did not give him his food hence he is playing a lament angry
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Franktom247(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Human being in dog form or what do i know self
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by mahnoor3141: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working. Here is a detailed article on <a href="https://technicalsain.com/how-to-earn-money-from-youtube-without-adsense/">earn money from youtube without adsense </a>. Thankyou.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by PrincessB1(f): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Awwwn kiss

Talented dog.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by realstars: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
muller101:
Let him visit Calabar

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Akinh: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Our Calabar bro..with me like...o boi see meat
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

na me teach am o...

Then you must be a Dog

Lover

Dog lover grin
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by MARKone(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dexter needs deliverance jare.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Imstrong2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Life is not all about barking and chasing guests grin angry
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Lawliet(f): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Many talented dogs are in Calabar, unfortunately they are not allowed to live long to show the talent.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by realstars: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Akinh:
Our Calabar bro..with me like...o boi see meat

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
He’s not the only dog to such. Lol
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful! So lovely!
All the Creatures of GOD Almighty are just Sweet and Beautiful in their own ways.
Everything GOD Created is Good..

I Imagine what its gonna be like on Earth when we are back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ.
The Chemistry between humans and animals is gonna be as God ordained at the beginning in the Garden of Eden..

Brothers/ Sisters, do not trade the Salvation of your Soul for anything. Guide it with all your Might.
The Glory that awaits us is incomparable to anything we see here..

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He made their tiny wings

The purple-headed mountains,
The river running by,
The sunset and the morning
That brightens up the sky.

The cold wind in the winter,
The pleasant summer sun,
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them every one.

The tall trees in the greenwood,
The meadows where we play,
The rushes by the water,
To gather every day.

He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all things well.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by OmarEl(m): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2020
From the Look of things... Dexter will make a better President of one Western Country in Africa.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful! So lovely!
All the Creatures of GOD Almighty are just Sweet and Beautiful in their own ways.
Everything GOD Created is Good..

I Imagine what its gonna be like on Earth when we are back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ.
The Chemistry between humans and animals is gonna be as God ordained at the beginning in the Garden of Eden..

Brothers/ Sisters, do not trade the Salvation of your Soul for anything. Guide it with all your Might.
The Glory that awaits us is incomparable to anything we see here..

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Tommmmybigd:
More

Criminal, photo taken from the internet

1 Like

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by begge: 3:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen pls let say the truth. Is buhari, adesina, and lie mohamed better than dis dog?
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by knowhowk: 4:04am On Dec 05, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
I see nothing special there joor, dat dog is as normal as a common bingo
. If truly U are for Jesus ,Wisdom wouldn't permit U to think this Way .
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Our Dogs 4 Here, Na Only Shit Dem Sabi Chop.

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2020
The dog is more intelligent that Buhari
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by HeavenShield: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2020
vastolord4:
If dexter can be this intelligent, I wonder why some leaders aren't? They prefer to dance to the cry of the people..

Examples cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of A Man And His Pregnant Dog / Chicken Without Feathers / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.