Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) (38551 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by pps1759(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2020
And she is a teacher.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by MosheDayan: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
When the dog would turn into a human being that time their eyes go clear. cheesy
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Aladdin1(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2020
Dexter is really dextrous.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2020
egharevba72047:
:If dexter can be this intelligent, I wonder why some leaders aren't? They prefer to dance to the cry of the people..U nail it bro...

Are u sure everything is okay with u?
Why copying peoples post and repeating
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by harmony75: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2020
brilliant dog �����
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by KingMack(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2020
That dog sing pass

WIZKID

DAVIDO

And...BURNA BOY sefgrin

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
So Beautiful! So lovely!
All the Creatures of GOD Almighty are just Sweet and Beautiful in their own ways.
Everything GOD Created is Good..

I Imagine what its gonna be like on Earth when we are back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ.
The Chemistry between humans and animals is gonna be as God ordained at the beginning in the Garden of Eden..

Brothers/ Sisters, do not trade the Salvation of your Soul for anything. Guide it with all your Might.
The Glory that awaits us is incomparable to anything we see here..

How long will the millienium be am just curious?
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Myhusband:
nice one

dog need to be nurtured and teach that life is not about barking, ain't it?

dog had been the only animal that imitate and learn fast among all animals plus they're best man friend

I really don't know why calabar don't like seeing them though

I just lost mine this morning undecided
Myhusband:
nice one

dog need to be nurtured and teach that life is not about barking, ain't it?

dog had been the only animal that imitate and learn fast among all animals plus they're best man friend

I really don't know why calabar don't like seeing them though

I just lost mine this morning
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

How long will the millienium be am just curious?
A thousand years

1 Like

Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
A thousand years
Where will that place then?
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Myhusband(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

I just lost mine this morning undecided
I just lost mine this morning

sorry for the loss bro
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by simplesearch: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

Where will that place then?

The millennium reign of Christ will be throughout all the earth.
However Christ himself will reign from Jerusalem, the city of the great king.
This is what the Antichrist will try to copy and enjoy during the time of the great tribulation immediately after the rapture of the saint.
But he will be broken without hands together with mockers and rebels who forsake God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Neither Mohammed, nor Buddha, nor Hindu, nor Hare Krishna, nor Druze, nor Shinto or any other religious apostate will be found again forever.
If you are saved now, be consistent because soon the battle will reach an amazing peak, notwithstanding the saints shall prevail and the kingdom shall be the Lord and his saints shall serve him therein.

If you are serious about knowing the truth of this matter read the word of God below.

Rev 20:1-15
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
simplesearch:

The millennium reign of Christ will be throughout all the earth.
However Christ himself will reign from Jerusalem, the city of the great king.
This is what the Antichrist will try to copy and enjoy during the time of the great tribulation immediately after the rapture of the saint.
But he will be broken without hands together with mockers and rebels who forsake God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Neither Mohammed, nor Buddha, nor Hindu, nor Hare Krishna, nor Druze, nor Shinto or any other religious apostate will be found again forever.
If you are saved now, be consistent because soon the battle will reach an amazing peak, notwithstanding the saints shall prevail and the kingdom shall be the Lord and his saints shall serve him therein.

If you are serious about knowing the truth of this matter read the word of God below.

Rev 20:1-15
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

ok. After all of these what will happen to those who pass the test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maternity Photos Of A Man And His Pregnant Dog / Chicken Without Feathers / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.