Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Am First Nigerian Artist To Be Verified On Instagram And Tweeter - Deezell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am First Nigerian Artist To Be Verified On Instagram And Tweeter - Deezell (618 Views)

Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / BBNaija2018: Tobi Becomes The First Ex-Housemate To Be Verified On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am First Nigerian Artist To Be Verified On Instagram And Tweeter - Deezell by HausaBlog: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Deezell Said He's First Nigerian Artist to get verification on both Tweeter and Instagram Before Even Wizkid and Davido... Read More on 360Hausa Blog.

READ MORE... https://www.360hausa.com.ng/ent-news-i-am-first-nigerian-artist-to-be-verified-on-instagram-and-tweeter-deezell-claimed/

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Sleeping With A Woman In Her Period – Counselor / Your Life Is An Artwork, Paint It To Your Taste - Nengi / Man Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Woman In Girlfriend’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.