Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends (868 Views)

Top Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money In Nigeria / What Have You Improved On Before ASUU Called Off Strike? / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by 1feoluwa: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
The long strike seems to be approaching an end, finally. Some students have learnt skills that landed them millions, some were involved in internships and others in research.

Can you, as a student, legitimately make some extra cash before school resumes?

YES.

I am going to point you to a free article that will really open your eyes to opportunities to earn online!

This article is worth thousands of dollars (it is very detailed), so I suggest that you read it slowly and take notes.
How Students can make more Money before school Resumes.

Here: https://acanbi.com/ways-to-make-money-online-2021/

If you have a question, please ask in the comments section.

Time must not be wasted. You have to keep yourself busy and make money doing so.

Cheers- and Good luck!

1 Share

Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by InsME: 1:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Where are the skills na?

Meanwhile, If 400naira daily isn't too small for you to carryout a task within 3-5mins, then check my signature
Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by Donhaywhy001(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
InsME:
Where are the skills na?

Meanwhile, If 400naira daily isn't too small for you to carryout a task within 3-5mins, then check my signature

Am Interested.
Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by tellsblinks(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Learn kindle direct publishing

Sell sneakers or heals ( go to onitsha os Lagos, make customer with owner of shop, snap as much as you can) boom ya good to go

Learn how to bake cake and teach others

Learn a skill (graphics, coding etc) then teach others for a fee

Try forex

Try yahoo(I don't advise this tho)

Become an influencer on Instagram

Start a video channel of fb (it surprising that people do not know that this pays like mad)

This list is on and on, I'm doing like three of the above, and I'm a 200level student. Please everybody should do same

2 Likes

Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by 1feoluwa: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
InsME:
Where are the skills na?

Hi friend. The skills are listed in the link I attached. The post is really long- and I have curated the list that I use to make $$ regularly.
I have taught some of my friends this and I will train more people later.
But you can learn for yourself.
It's a complete list. Pick a path for yourself
Read it here https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2020/12/how-students-can-make-money-before-ASUU.html
Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by 1feoluwa: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
tellsblinks:
Learn kindle direct publishing

Sell sneakers or heals ( go to onitsha os Lagos, make customer with owner of shop, snap as much as you can) boom ya good to go

Learn how to bake cake and teach others

Learn a skill (graphics, coding etc) then teach others for a fee

Try forex

Try yahoo(I don't advise this tho)

Become an influencer on Instagram

Start a video channel of fb (it surprising that people do not know that this pays like mad)

This list is on and on, I'm doing like three of the above, and I'm a 200level student. Please everybody should do same

You have made some valid points.
But you turned me off by mentioning Yahoo.
There are 1001 ways to make money online, and the list increases daily.
Why rip people off their hard-earned money? Fraud puts a dent in our national image.
It is not good.

I encourage people to make their own LEGIT money Money that will give you peace of mind.
Are you a university student and want to make millions before the end of ASUU strike?
You may need this.
Read it here https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2020/12/how-students-can-make-money-before-ASUU.html
Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by tellsblinks(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
1feoluwa:

You have made some valid points.
But you turned me off by mentioning Yahoo.
There are 1001 ways to make money online, and the list increases daily.
Why rip people off their hard-earned money? Fraud puts a dent in our national image.
It is not good.

I encourage people to make their own LEGIT money Money that will give you peace of mind.
Are you a university student and want to make millions before the end of ASUU strike?
You may need this.

Stop posting links here!!! Say what you want to say without posting links.

I said yahoo but I didn't advise anybody to do it.
If it's giving money? Yes.
If it's good? No it's bad?
If you should do it? Your choice, you are a grown up

1 Like

Re: Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends by 1feoluwa: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2020
tellsblinks:

Stop posting links here!!! Say what you want to say without posting links.

I said yahoo but I didn't advise anybody to do it.
If it's giving money? Yes.
If it's good? No it's bad?
If you should do it? Your choice, you are a grown up

I just checked your the posts you started on nairaland and on the first, you asked people to call you . That's hypocrisy. You should have posted the information about universities in that post instead of asking for dm.

Everything of value is hidden.. Gold is not found on the ground and you know it.
That's why I provided a link to the information worth millions for free. If you need it, you'll be there. If you're comfortable you should ignore.
The link would be deactivated soon though. Just for the few lucky people to read and discover.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Education Ministry Partners Cisco To Train 20,000 Graduates / The Way Forward / Advice On Setting Up Of Pre-school Business, Acquire Llb Law Degree as External

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.