Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Top Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money In Nigeria (312 Views)

Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money Before ASUU Strike Ends / 7 Things Students Can Do During The ASUU Strike / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money In Nigeria by DicksonDonny(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Making money by learning a skill like this article says, is a practice that has become largely adopted by many Nigerian students who have used this venture as a way to solve certain monetary challenges they face during studies. And for students like you who are on the verge of picking a suitable skill you can turn into a cash cow, its importance cannot be stressed enough.

If you want to learn a skill you can eventually turn into money, there are several things involved.

You first need to know what skills pay well and are prominent in the Nigerian commercial industry, understand the market, know what’s in demand and what’s not, what sells and what doesn’t, what’s relevant and what’s no longer relevant. These are some of the first things you should consider before you start looking for centers or platforms to learn.

Thankfully, this article lists out those top skills Nigerian students can learn to make money and mentions as well, good websites where you can learn some of them.

1. Photography

2. Hair Barbing

3. Hairdressing

4. Makeup

5. Tailoring/Fashion Design

6. Catering

7. Digital Marketing

8. Programming/Coding

9. Web Design

10. UI/UX Design

11. Graphic Design

12. Video Editing

13. Data Science

14. Project Management

15. Management and Leadership

16. Teamwork

17. Adaptability

18. Communication

19. Self-Management

20. Presentation

21. Analytical Skills

22. Automobile Repair

23. Plumbing

24. Solar Power Installation

25. Interior Design

26. Mobile phone / Laptop Repair

To view these in greater detail, and to get links to the Best Online Learning Websites, kindly click the link below, or copy and paste in your browser.

https://bwh.com.ng/blog/top-skills-students-can-learn-to-make-money-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money In Nigeria by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
I like cateringa and I think I'm a good cook.
Re: Top Skills Students Can Learn To Make Money In Nigeria by DicksonDonny(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
I like cateringa and I think I'm a good cook.

Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Best Data Science Certification Courses Online / Nigerian Students Lament Bitterly Over ASUU Strike / How To Get Vidiq Pro For FREE 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.