Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Please Friends And Families Try To Drop Something On This Post She Needed Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Friends And Families Try To Drop Something On This Post She Needed Help (149 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Help,i Am Heart Broken, She Abandoned Us After I Gave Her All She Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Friends And Families Try To Drop Something On This Post She Needed Help by Jonson781: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2020
Thought, this may not been the first time seeing this ���Brothers and sisters please nothings is too small 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, she needed your help prayers please,
Acct Name:NWANKWO chiamaka Gloria
Acct number :1423728744
Access Bank

I just played my part by promoting the post, you can also do yours please ��

Re: Please Friends And Families Try To Drop Something On This Post She Needed Help by Jonson781: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Admin please approve this post please..... Allah will continue to bless you ��

Please i have a child don't skip this post please ��� if you cannot make a donation or you don't have time to say a world if prayer to this little girl she is dieing please help, or you can just share will help to a good creator and awareness.

Thought, this may not been the first time seeing this ���Brothers and sisters please nothings is too small 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, she needed your help prayers please,

I just played my part by promoting the post, you can also do yours as well ��.

This child she is not ill now they have tried so many medications and medicines still nothing work out her situation is getting worse each day by day ���� nurses said she needs to go for a surgery. Which cost about 1.3millon she is batting for har life please do not skip this post if you have fear of God and felling of a little young girl like this try and do your best, her parents sale all their belong still yet they could not rase the bill 750,000, she could not raise the total payment for the treatment
They said if payment is not complete they discontinue the treatment��
Please help the mother to save her only duogter girl.
Please noting is too small we need assistance from you. Here is the lady account details?

Acct: Name:NWANKWO chiamaka Gloria
Access Bank

As you assist God Almighty will embrace your income thanks admin.

Re: Please Friends And Families Try To Drop Something On This Post She Needed Help by Jonson781: 3:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Admin please approve this post please..... Allah will continue to bless you ��

Please i have a child don't skip this post please ��� if you cannot make a donation or you don't have time to say a world if prayer to this little girl she is dieing please help, or you can just share will help to a good creator and awareness.

I just played my part by promoting the post, you can also do yours as well ��.

This child she is not ill now they have tried so many medications and medicines still nothing work out her situation is getting worse each day by day ���� nurses said she needs to go for a surgery. Which cost about 1.3millon she is batting for har life please do not skip this post if you have fear of God and felling of a little young girl like this try and do your best, her parents sale all their belong still yet they could not rase the bill 750,000, she could not raise the total payment for the treatment
They said if payment is not complete they discontinue the treatment��
Please help the mother to save her only duogter girl.
Please noting is too small we need assistance from you. Here is the lady account details?

Acct: Name:NWANKWO chiamaka Gloria
Access Bank

As you assist God Almighty will embrace your income thanks admin.

(1) (Reply)

Its Time To Put Plan B In Motion! / Man Flees Home After Wife With Five Children Had Quadruplets / Chymall Is A Family Business That Grants U Fixed Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.