Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar (34256 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Co-wife And 4-year-old Stepdaughter In Kano / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar by delishpot: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Rugaria:

I left you and your vomit there because obviously you are one fat ijiot on steroids! Was in a good mood when I saw that and didn't want a rabid dog to spoil my mood. It's only a primitive street urchin that believes if you don't cut off people's head or tuck them off in a dingy jail for llife, you haven't purnished them enough. I still maintain that life imprisonment for rape is way too brutal. 30 years? 20 years? 10 years with hard labor? Maybe! If you believe that opinion makes me a supporter of rape, then I don't know how I can help you because what you need is better education and I'm not here to educate re-tards..

Yeye dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar by MuttleyLaff: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEIH8VVZWR0
RINAJ - Rape is not a joke
All offenders must pay
Re: 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar by Marybrit(f): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm actually very disappointed to know that you think your daughter's dignity and mental health can be bought back with money.
Anyways I hope you get want you want abi...all the best
FX:
See, if someone rapes my daughter, I would not be happy if the person is given life in imprisonment. That's rubbish. There are other severe punishments and even heavy monetary compensation. Money solves almost all problems.
Why not fine the man 10m Naira in compensation to the victim plus 5 years in prison. Not a life in imprisonment. He didnt kill her for crying out loud . And by the way, what is even rape? Rape means forcely having sex with someone against his or her wish. The politicians who are actually raping the masses and causing untold hardship and deaths everyday have not even been sentenced to even 5 years in prison. Abegi, rape should NEVER carry life imprisonment. It's an overkill. Nonsense judgement. Now what is the girls profit in the man spending his life in prison. When the judge should have fined the man 20m Naira plus some years in prisons. By so doing, the victim will use the money to console herself. Our Judges no get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi / Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.