Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi (34243 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OgaDeyVex: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Update From . COM

A 10-Year-Old Girl Who Identified herself as Ebube Ezaka, has been rescued after she was found roaming the streets of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State on Friday, August 4, Reports.

The Chairman of Human Rights Defenders (HURIDE), Sampson Oko Nweke, who disclosed this on Facebook said the girl ran away from her mistress due to alleged constant abuse.

According to the minor, she was constantly abused, starved and forced to sleep outside the house by the woman identified simply as Mrs Chimuanya.

Read The Post As Sighted By Below:

"This girl child is from Ofinakpa Village, Echara community of Ikwo LGA, Ebonyi State. She said she is 10yrs. She gave her name as Ebube Ezaka; her father's name as Matthew Ezaka and her mother, Ndidi. She doesn't know the name of her Street in Abakaliki here neither she know the name of her church.

However, a good citizen saw her this afternoon aimlessly roaming the streets of Abakaliki. He contacted HURIDE and HURIDE swiftly went for her rescue and safekeeping. The little girl was tired and frustrated owing to the Wickedness of her aunty. That's why she decided to leave the house even if she could die in the process

She told HURIDE that she was living with her grandmother in the village before she gave her out early this year as a maid to one Mrs Chimuanya from same Ikwo but resides in Abakaliki. She told HURIDE her ugly experiences with Mrs Chimuanya. Mostimes, she goes to bed in empty stomach. Sometimes, she will be chased away and allowed to sleep outside. She also received floggings with koboko from her aunty every evening.

Meanwhile, HURIDE in collaboration with the NHRC has made wide outreach to see if we can get anyone from the family of the poor child. Fortunately, though, some members of the public have indicated to be of help to locate the child's family while we continue to look for Mrs Chimuanya, her Abakaliki guardian.

Nevertheless, anyone who knows the parents or how fast you get them should pls contact HURIDE on 08039584065 or 08066432565. Share this message, Please.

N/B: Parents should be wary in who they send their children to live with. Most women today are so wicked that they treat other people's children the way they won't want theirs treated.

See Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OgaDeyVex: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
God Almighty Will Surly Surprise You Amen

Coming From All Of Us, @ BLOG

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OgaDeyVex: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Thread Is The Reason Why Oga Dey Vex

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Bankright(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ogadeyvex alias Mr. Badnews

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OgaDeyVex: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bankright:
Ogadeyvex alias Mr. Badnews

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Jennyclay(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please, I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I'm just curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by RighteousDemon: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please, I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I am curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad

Jenny, its a national issue that's not particular with a region. Humans are by nature different

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Lovomboo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
C

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
.... Nawa oo
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by TA4TA4: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
So sorry na this kind treatment that her madam need....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Jenny, its a national issue that's not particular with a region. Humans are by nature different
..... She said the truth.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by CalabarPikin: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hearts of men (human)
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by MuslimIgbo: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is what we know how to do best cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by EzeNdigboONE: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
sad

WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP THIS WICKEDNESS?

WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP THIS CRUELTY?

WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP THIS HATE?

WHEN WILL MY PEOPLE STOP THIS INTOLERANCE!?

Na wá o cry cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please, I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I'm just curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad
We believe it cut across the country.
Wickedness is a thing of the heart and it is personal.
We have seen other tribes in the country that did this sane thing or even worse to their househelps in the past.

The child act right is what we need to work on in this nation,
The Families and Children Act governs the rights of a child, legal capacity and disabilities of children, guardianship and custody of children, status of children, support of children by government, maintenance rights and duties of members of the family as between themselves, maintenance of persons in public.

The Children's Protection Act would mandate that all aspects of a child's well-being – health, education, safety, family and community unity, economic security and mobility, development, and identity – are foundational in developing new regulations that impact children in Nigeria and around the world..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Ulunne777(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Umunwanyi emekwa ozo.Nd I obitara mmiri.of course you won't go for grown women because of your insecurities.

Our child protection laws in this country is very weak.
I propose imprisonment for parents who give out their underaged children and guardians who use helps less than 18 yrs old.

Maybe it will stop this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OMOJOHN001: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Women have this tendency of maltreating a child that they didn't birthed.

Before giving birth please ensure you have what it takes to take proper care of that child and a stable family please.

If it will cost you to give birth to just Two child do it, don't suffer innocent kids because of your Father Abraham tendency.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Racoon(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Evil woman.She should be dealt with according to the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by care4you: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad

We are naturally wicked! Here in the east...
...ask any of your honest Igbo friend he/she will tell you this...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmmm.

We have the highest amount of churches and mosques but crime and wickedness thrive like poison in a serpent!

If you have the means to live Nigeria for Europe, please don't hesitate.

Empathy doesn't exist over here. From the citizens to their leaders. They are all the same!

3 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Chairman of Human Rights Defenders (HURIDE), Sampson Oko Nweke, who disclosed this on Facebook said the girl ran away from her mistress due to alleged constant abuse.
According to the minor, she was constantly abused, starved and forced to sleep outside the house by the woman identified simply as Mrs Chimuanya.
Oloriburuku and Anuofias madam.
Wicked animal in human skin..

She will receive the consequences of her wickedness in due time.
Mofo.

The Children's Protection Act is what we need to enforce in our darling nation,
The Children's Protection Act would mandate that all aspects of a child's well-being – health, education, safety, family and community unity, economic security and mobility, development, and identity – are foundational in developing new regulations that impact children in Nigeria and around the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by inoki247: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wickedness no gt boundaries...

2 Likes

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OgaDeyVex: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad

Cha E!

@jennyclay Na You Dey Talk Like This So

You Know This Your Words, You type over here dey make Oga Just Dey Vex Right Now.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad

"Buyer's Remorse".

Most of these kids were kidnapped from other states or are outright products of baby factories. Buying of babies is a serious thing in the South East. Over time the buyers become apathetic towards these children. Let no one deceive you. This is not common in other parts of the country because no one will treat their own child that way.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

sad sad sad sad
..... True.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by SugarGirl44(f): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
What a brave girl!
If you want to meet the most wicked woman alive, just take a trip to biafra land, their venom is out of this world.

Ibo women do the most in maltreating kids, my sis has one of them as a neighbor.
She told me that her househelp hasn't combed her hair in more than 6 months, but the same girl takes madam's kids to the salon every 2 weeks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by sammirano: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wicked igbos. Their women wicked pass buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.