Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 (461 Views)

A New Investment Platform / The Best Genuine Online Investment. 2020 / The New Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by microjobpays: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2020
*38Fule Simplified*

Note that 38 Fule International is a multinational Chinese company that's into manufacturing of all manners of health related products for women and men especially women.

This noble company has been in existence for the past 28 years with their main business being manufacturing and distribution of all kinds of health products to over 20 to 50 countries in the world.

There are two ways to join 38Fule for now:

1. As a Customer

2. As a builder (Network Marketer)

How to Join as a Customer�� :

1. Buy any of our available packages. (Knight or Baron). Prices vary. Knight is $100 - ₦60,000

Baron is $300 - ₦180,000

2. Receive your products and go away. Very simple!

3. Use our products or gift it to someone so dear to you.

Benefits of becoming a customer�.

1. You are put in the global network to benefit from spill overs (this could make u earn up to $36,850 - ₦22, 110, 000).

Please kindly note that this is not guaranteed.

2. You are given free "products points" based on the package you buy. These points are for you as a Customer but not withdrawable.

If you so wish, or due to the efficacious nature of the company's products you want to reconsume or repurchase, u can use these points to buy again without stress.

For example, if you want to repurchase a product worth $100, you will need $30 from your pocket and $70 from the products points to make up the $100 you need to buy.

So that product points money is eventually yours once you come back to the company to reconsume or to repurchase products.

Free product point is as thus:�

1. Knights= $1,000 (Not cashable but can be used to buy products)

2. Baron= $3,000 (Not cashable but can be used to buy products)

Boom!! �����

Are you already excited?

����������

3. As a Customer, you also enjoy *Welfare Award*, a welfare bonus since you are in the global network even though you decide not to build the business.

This could build up bonus points for you in bits.

4. You are eligible to become a builder to enjoy other amazing bonuses, too. This is if you decide in future.

Note: At entry point in this business, everyone is regarded as customers.
This gives you the eligibility to become a business builder in case you decide to make massive money with us.

How To Become A Builder. �

1. Become a customer first to be qualified.

2. Share your experience about using the products or introduce the benefits of becoming a builder to your fiends and family.

For instance, the kind of money we could make together.

3. Once you begin to build a team, you can enjoy other 5 benefits.

Those other benefits are:

a. Sharing Award

b. Thanksgiving Award

c. Sales Commission Award

d. Leadership Award

e. Cummulative Award.

I will explain in details each these 5 ways a business builder could create wealth from.

However, before I do so, tell me, hope the above information is helpful so far? ��‍♂️

1 Share

Re: 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by microjobpays: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2020
I realized most causes of the itching is due to the wet and dampy nature of the said area , the private part both for male and female and fungal agents thrive well on such environment.

My last patient made a firm believe that her itching comes mostly when she is mensurating and we can see how the wet area aggravates the symptom.

38Fule has finally dropped a product that the west has been using and it works perfectly well.

We are newly registered in Nigeria and we wish to recruit leadership of people into investment programs and benefits of marketing to get the great company to national level.
microjobpays:
Good introduction decides a lot for the Medical/ business mind. Call me C-medics and I am presently practicing medicine in Lagos.

In my last research about 76% of cases in Obstetrics and Gynecology unit in Nigeria is about itching per vagina and a lot of women have spent alot to get this fungal issue sorted and their body is becoming resistant to so many of the antifungal agents that they are used to, sadly they don't get all necessary to sort this problem.

Thank God for this findings i made of recent about the cause of these persistent itching and solution therein..38FULE

Re: 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by microjobpays: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2020
microjobpays:
I realized most causes of the itching is due to the wet and dampy nature of the said area , the private part both for male and female and fungal agents thrive well on such environment.

My last patient made a firm believe that her itching comes mostly when she is mensurating and we can see how the wet area aggravates the symptom.

38Fule has finally dropped a product that the west has been using and it works perfectly well.

We are newly registered in Nigeria and we wish to recruit leadership of people into investment programs and benefits of marketing to get the great company to national level.

38FULE has so many other products which i will be dropping on this thread as long as it brings health benefits to people and as well helps investors and marketers to benefit.

For the leadership invest ment interested persons.Pls drop your email address here or give us an sms or a telegram app message only not calls pls on +13238494343
Re: 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by microjobpays: 6:29am On Dec 04, 2020
microjobpays:
Good introduction decides a lot for the Medical/ business mind. Call me C-medics and I am presently practicing medicine in Lagos.

In my last research about 76% of cases in Obstetrics and Gynecology unit in Nigeria is about itching per vagina and a lot of women have spent alot to get this fungal issue sorted and their body is becoming resistant to so many of the antifungal agents that they are used to, sadly they don't get all necessary to sort this problem.

Thank God for this findings i made of recent about the cause of these persistent itching and solution therein..38FULE

1 Share

Re: 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by ozome15(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Okay
Re: 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by microjobpays: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
whatsapp only 08064919517 for registration info only

microjobpays:

Re: 38fule Solution To New Investment 2020 by movestuf(f): 3:06am On Dec 05, 2020
ok good. check your whatsapp sir

(1) (Reply)

Spending On A Woman You're Dating Is Not Generosity,it Is Stupidity-reno / VTU INVESTMENT: One Of The Best Digital Investment Business You Can Start Today. / Best Bitcoin Wallets In Nigeria – Most Used & Trusted In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.