Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Single Mummy In Need. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mummy In Need. (780 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mummy In Need. by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Please don't bite my head off grin

Hi cheesy, i'm single separated mummy of 3 kids aged 10 below. In my mid 30s and based in Karu, Abuja.

I would love to meet a single/ divorced/widowed very clean, good looking, decent, God fearing man aged 38 to mid 40s for companionship, friendship, fun and possibly something serious wink.
I'm a team no long beard. I like it short and clean cool

I can be reached on this dedicated number both for calls and WhatsApp 09049050663. Or send me a pm.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by grim33(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2020
I wish you the best of luck...
Re: Single Mummy In Need. by Freighthost: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Work ur way back to ur husband with 3kids and release d kids and save ur sef dis stress

2 Likes

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Why do you think you can cope with a new man if you couldn't cope with the father of your three kids? Or you're just out to have fun, use and dump them?

Anyways, its your life.

Please don't take this personal. It's just a harmless question though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by bigjackass: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2020
3 kids below 10yrs. Hmm.. The truth is that you are likely to meet only men who want to catch cruise with you and be your fourth child. If you are ready to be that woman no wahala. Otherwise I will advise you to abort mission until those kids are grown up. Then you are more likely to find a serious matured man for real companionship

6 Likes

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by Nisland(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dm me 07058583335
Re: Single Mummy In Need. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:
Why do you think you can cope with a new man if you couldn't cope with the father of your three kids? Or you're just out to have fun, use and dump them?

Anyways, its your life.

What if she wasn't the problem?

1 Like

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by JovialJune(f): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Anyways, its your life.

What if it's her husband that can't cope with her

4 Likes

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
JovialJune:

What if it's her husband that can't cope with her

Well... Best known to her.
Re: Single Mummy In Need. by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
too many judgmental people

3 Likes

Re: Single Mummy In Need. by amanda2013(f): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Unsolicited Advicers everywhere. Op abeg I wish you luck. May you find the happiness you are looking for.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mattress For Sale 35k / If Your Hand Is Not Strong, Don't Go Into Marriage - Nwoba Chika Nwoba / Nigerian Made Phone Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.