Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured (50089 Views)

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / NANS Convention Update / AAUA CRISIS: Akeredolu Slashes Tuition Fees As NANS Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Dididrumz(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Queenlovely(f): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
g
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Clear road for me men

Una just dey yarn okpata for here

Man's has always been a testing ground for ruggedity

Same with SUGs in all.dchools save for the private university..

Who nor go nor go know

No be for fine boy or slay queen gathering

Clear road ...

Nan's is for the strongest in Nigeria year in year out only one rules why

To all glorious and rugged SMs

I hail una
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
leokid866:

this one is meeting they organised for themselves O......later some people will come and say nobody was carrying weapons at the end Sars protest or that it was government thugs that was burning police station and causing trouble......this same set off people that can't organise themselves have once again blamed the government for something they are responsible for.......later they will say the youths should be allowed to rule......this same youths O......Lol.

Seriously I now understand certain kind of youth don't desire peace at all. There's 98% that this kind youth scatter our peaceful protest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by KwaraRat: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Shut down these cult breeding , ashawoe recruiting and educated illiteracy centres

Let these useless people go and learn trade or better yet put them to work growing cash crops like the old days .

Nigerian universities are rated as the worst on the planet and only good for breeding and production of more criminals and degenerate unemployable educated illiterates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2020
The same youths people want to lead in place of the elderly.....

Allow a youth to rule the country and watch it torn from bad to worst ever. See cultists littering every sphere of the country. Spits *

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Jaqenhghar: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Racoon:
Same way Enugu NMA election turned violent sometime back.Youth pls wake up.Dont give the old political brigade another chance to continue to hold you to ransome.
So true. A body of supposed learned people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by fabolouz1(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2020
SUG , NANS and all students body positions should be scrapped . They have no impact on the educational system,neither do they serve as pressure groups.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by TemmyT002(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Hehehehehe
The leaders of tomorrow.
This is embarrassing.
Those old people will get mind to say we are not ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Judolisco(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Stupid students ur schs are closed... It's is highly insensitive of u guys to hold any convention for election at dis thriving times... I expect u to gather students to to protest for d reopening of schs... Useless body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Plut01: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2020

Hope my boys that went are safe sha

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Say they 'engaged' the DSS operatives in a shoot-out??

And the Army is still looking for Men to fill up positions in the NE theatre?

S#it, round them up and send them off to basic training somewhere and then deploy to theatre of ops. Problem solved.

Missed opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Cali4by4: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Shame that soldiers are always drafted to any internal problem. Seems police is dead!!!!!
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Plut01: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Clear road for me men
Who nor go nor go know
Clear road ...
I hail una

wink smiley smiley

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by ThatFairGuy1: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Nothing infuriates me.more than seeing these set of useless Criminals who'll eventually lead tomorrow.

I rethink about the Nigeria of our dream with these ill mannered youths.
Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Bluntemperor: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Sikay19:
Leaders of tomorrow doing their own in the way of their fathers lipsrsealed

Did you hear the Co-ordinator,spewing rubbish like a guillotine 'The gun-shots are annual ritual' eh! This country is in trouble.
How can Abuja as a City is now recording more violence? Why should Nigerians now make it a Federal Capital?
How did NANS become an endangered species like our Labour Union- producing different Leaders?
These are people that ought to be an example to our future generations?
Something is fundamentally wrong with us as a Nation!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2020
APC we have records of insecurity in the country.

Imagine in FCT . What will happen in my village?
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by tstx(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2020
gaius01:

Really? I have said mine. There's nothing to comprehend. You can't defend what you wrote. If you can, make me understand, what I wrote is false.

Baba just keep quiet next time if you don't understand a post

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Plut01:

wink smiley smiley

Chai clear road for me lordy

Solid man you wise true true

I sight your ruggedity

Nothing does you
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by gaskiyamagana: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
These are the youths, tomorrow's leaders of so called Nigeria.
We are in serious problem in this country. What now different between them garage, motor park transition of power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by ThatFairGuy1: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Clear road for me men

Who nor go nor go know

Clear road ...

I hail una
This is what we're saying, this one is still proud of criminality. And you all insults politician? Are they as WORSE as this?

It's a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Zurich1844(f): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2020
gaius01:

Whose Politicians younger brother do you spot there? Do you think a Politicians younger brother would get involved in such?

'Youth of no tomorrow' but don't be surprised, they will still rule you typing this. You can now access a person future, Weldon Sir!
Oga, read to understand na. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Emmah123: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2020
gaius01:

Really? I have said mine. There's nothing to comprehend. You can't defend what you wrote. If you can, make me understand, what I wrote is false.

Nigerian government politicians >>> Big brother

Students union government>>> younger brother (that may eventually mature to the big brother status in future)

He didn't mean biological brother in that post and it is obvious

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by ThatFairGuy1: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Chai clear road for me lordy
Solid man you wise true true
I sight your ruggedity
Nothing does you
Oh Nah Dem. This is why SOME youth shouldn't be considered with power. They're WORSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by gurunlocker: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
They are simply following their mentors and preparing for higher posts. So it's just a training session. grin grin
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by King44(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
The association has lost it purpose it should me scrapped with immediate effect.... Minus one problem... Looters, murderers, tyrants of tomorrow... Dem no dey represent me and they have never represented me... Awon ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Oh Nah Dem.
This is why SOME youth shouldn't be considered with power. They're WORSE

I don't understand you
Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by Successfullion1: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2020
It's just crazy! Some of our #EndSars guys.. Very pathetic.

Meanwhile, if we say it's time for the youth, this are the same youth that will be on the frontline due to their political antecedence.

Only God knows when Nigeria can ever get it better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

This is what we're saying, this one is still proud of criminality. And you all insults politician? Are they as WORSE as this?

It's a shame

This is what I don't understand

You are very ignorant

You assume as an injuns man I be armed robber or drop out ? You are foolish

I am a graduate 2:1 with a 9-5 job good credit and no debts

You on the other hand .... N-poweri never said anyone should join anything so why attack me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniport Admission List Out! / University Of Maiduguri Lecturer Kneels Student Down As Form Of Punishment (Pic) / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.