Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigeria Signs Mou With United Arab Emirates To Establish Joint Commission - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Signs Mou With United Arab Emirates To Establish Joint Commission (125 Views)

Nigeria, 5 African Countries To Establish mRNA Vaccine Production - WHO / Doctors’ Strike: NARD Rejects New MOU With FG / ABUAD Signs Mou With Dubai Hospital To End Overseas Medical Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Mou With United Arab Emirates To Establish Joint Commission by WinifredVII: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2020
The Federal Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which provides a platform for the nations to engage each other bilaterally.
The MoU was signed on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Headquarters in Abuja, and was disclosed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, via his Twitter handle on Tuesday.
While Onyeama signed the document on behalf of the Nigerian government, the UAE was represented by the Ambassador to Nigeria, Dr. Fahad Al Taffaq.
Onyeama tweeted, “On behalf I@NigeriaGov, I signed an MoU with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) represented by @altaffaq, UAE Ambassador to Nigeria. The MoU provides the platform through which the countries can engage each other bilaterally in many areas- legal, commercial, etc.”
The MoU on establishing a Joint Commission seeks to enhance bilateral cooperation and engagement between both countries in many areas.

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Ankle Dislocation, I Need Your Opinion. / Trump To Hold COVID-19 Summit As Pressure Mounts For Vaccine Approval / Historic U.S. Vaccine Campaign Begins With First Shipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.