Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” (29887 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: I Don’t Know Who DJ Cuppy Is / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Olatemiseeni24: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
That's the dream that will never comes through
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Chimeluv(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Weed is working undecided
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
GodWrites:

The masses always swayed with the media, and the media is out to sell a better story. The media wants to present a story in the most gruesome manner, while the masses are ever ready to swallow them hook and sinker without questions asked.

Careers have been ruined due to this, and only a few like you ask questions. Zlatan needs to be tutored on how to make public statements before he murders his career.
Exactly
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
emmyrate1:
then what is the difference between what we read and what you are trying to make us believe.
Read about cannabis and how the developed countries are making billions from it
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by simfrost90210: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin this is truly weed speaking
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Coinbased: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Retardd
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by John4B: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Goat! who will give u the chance?
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Keep dreaming. Nobody will vote somebody like you a president
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Segzy19: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
What's this on saying? Ode!
TheGiftedOne:
More like a nurse wishing to become the CMD of a medical establishment.

If then dey count fish, crayfish still want join? Wake up from sleep already. #Dreamer grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by FarmTech(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
ennyhola:
The headline is misleading
1)Weed legalization: He said since weed is making alot of money in the blackmarket, that is good for Nigeria to embrace the business part of cannabis like other countries.
Imagine legalizing and regulating weed? The government will generate Billions.
Are people not smoking it lowkey daily?

2)Embezzlement: He said “I won’t lie that I won’t embezzle, i will embezzle but i will do something great as a president”
You all are hypocrites if you think otherwise, which of these presidents don’t embezzle? They embezzle and still rub it on people’s faces!
When u embezzle, others will follow suit and destroy those "good things" u wanted to do. Even as the president, u are not more powerful than some people u lead. They will blackmail u and pull u down if u try to stop their own embezzling. Leading honestly is still the best.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Kunkirito: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
confirmed presido na only u we go vote for even if u no campaign u don enter
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Arvelo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:
How wish buhari legalize weed I no for they vex for am
He did nothing beneficial to me

But that doesn't change the fact that zlatan is a mofo

Any president that wants to rule Nigeria successfully must be a joint dragger (weed)

When you smoke weed you reason well like a prophet
Oh i love weed and big boobs

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I sincerely like your person...

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Dreyton36: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Arvelo:
I sincerely like your person...

Drink two crates of Heineken on me I'll pay
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Arvelo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dreyton36:

Drink two crates of Heineken on me I'll pay
Thanks brother i appreciate... But instead use the money buy me loud, Colorado and chilled hollandia yoghurt with meat...

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Dreyton36: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Arvelo:
Thanks brother i appreciate... But instead use the money buy me loud, Colorado and chilled hollandia yoghurt with meat...

Nahh I don't do Colorado and I can't advice even my enemy to try it
I smoke pure marijuana
Check my posts for your first weed experience, waiting

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Choi!!!

Weed have finally Burnt his thinking faculty
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by bahdpersona(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
doing stupid things is normal but saying it is abnormal
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Brenn594(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
U don dey maad abi

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Brenn594(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
U don dey maaad abi

Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by SoBright101: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2020
In the planning room to do wrong, you mus prepare to bear the consequences. can't blame you though, old people has wired your brain to reason that way but God would not allow you.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by TheEmeritus: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Omo ale,oponu,read my lips you can't become the president of this country,didinrin afokungbemu
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Ideadoctor(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Bobby95:
Look at someone's role model.
Abi oo
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Clementoons: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
those words he says today will be use against him in the future, Living the life of vanities just to gain attention.
Re: Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” by Encoreunltd(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Every guy is a wise guy until he opens his mouth

Money miss road.

Omo la toro, igbo labi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Breastfeeding Her Daughter In Studio While Recording Her New Song / Damilola Adegbite Wooed By Man She Met In Church (See Whatsapp Chats) / Harrysong: "Kcee Wants To Kill Me, Sent Hired Killers To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.