Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,808 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

“davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX (1334 Views)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / I'm The Youngest Selfmade Millionaire In Nigeria - Regina Daniels (Photos) / Anybody Wey No Like You, No Like Better Thing” – Yung6ix Praises Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by nairafame(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2020
Ned Nwoko’s 6th wife, Regina Daniels, has applauded Davido for his kindness and crowned him the nicest Nigerian celebrity.
She made this comment after he announced that he would be the best man for his driver who would soon marry. The Nollywood actress became excited with how he has lowered himself to the level of his driver for him to be used.

Prince Munir’s mother indicated that not every celebrity can allow him or herself to the level Davido lowered himself to. Davido after the announcement of his plans in being his driver’s best man has won the heart of many.

Davido’s post which attracted Regina’s comments read:
“MY DRIVER IS GETTING MARRIED…..I’M THE BEST MAN”

Regina Daniels tweeted:
“DAVIDO IS THE KINDEST AND NICEST CELEBRITY IN NIGERIA. WOW. YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT HE DID TODAY. I DON’T THINK ANY OTHER CELEBRITY CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS. MAY GOD BLESS HIM IMMENSELY”.

Chioma’s husband-to-be has gained high recognition worldwide due to 11 years of hard work in the industry. He was recently backlashed over his inability to get nominations in the Grammy Awards.

Among the three rivals which include, Davido, Wizkid, and Burna Boy, the African Giant was the only one to get to Grammys.

See the post below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/davido-is-nicest-celebrity-in-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by YoonSung66: 8:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2020
No be lie
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No be lie
really? if so, why have you chosen to be wicked always
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by ashewoboy(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2020
the reporter say "Chioma's husband to be"cheesy. them never marry? them don marry na.
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by Barka00(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
No be lie
You're the most rude nairalander in Nigeria
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:

You're the most rude nairalander in Nigeria
Who's this one?
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by Barka00(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Who's this one?
not you oh, i mean zzor
Re: “davido Is The Nicest Celebrity In Nigeria” – Regina Daniels Praises Davido. PIX by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Barka00:
not you oh, i mean zzor
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Biography, Early life And Net Worth Of Ayra Starr (2021) / Watch Full $*x Tap Of The 10 Years Chrisland Girl In Dubai / R Kelly Net Worth: Why Is R Kelly's Net Worth So Low?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.