Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties (34980 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
See mumu u think say dere is anything like love dis days. Drive dat woman away n have baby Mama's like davido n Wizkid.
Don jazzy is living fine a life. Don't mind wat people say about u. Marriage is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by emilo2bad: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Home unit is being Terribly attacked!

We Pray for all Homes out there that are facing Challenges of anykind!
We Declare Restoration of the First Love.
We Declare Peace and Righteousness in the Homes.
We Declare Judgement on any Jezebel or man who is an agent of Home destabilization.

For those out there in line for Marriage, Pls don't rush in under any kind of Pressure.
Seek God's Face for His Choice for you. This is very Important!
GOD Speaks
GOD Leads!
GOD Reveals!!

The World is a Mystery that is filled with Mysteries!
If you do not want to be a Casualty of Victim of these Mysteries you must Depend on God and Wait until you Hear HIM
Trump boy how far
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Theboss100(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
All eve did was to eat an apple.
Who commited the first murder again?
madam that is very wrong. Remember the instructions God gave them. That in the day they eat of that tree, they will surely die. So EVE was the person that brought death upon man. The devil simply lied to her. She was so so stupid to believe the devil. As for Adam, he is nothing but a Simp. If the devil had gone through Adam, we wouldn't have been in this mess right now.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by One4me: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Aaaah, the Femminist are here and have started the Defense! They didnto even read, not to talk about understanding what he wrote. shocked shocked
Association of Bitter abd Vengeful women, please come to the rescue of Vivian o!
This DuncanMighty don drop bomb shocked grin

Anyway, it is good, if the story is true, that he realised himself before it is too late.
Time to be strong and be a man.
undecided undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by vickydevoka(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dalil8:
Not surprised especially if she's igbo.
She's Igbo Rivers
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by One4me: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sterope:
Social media say he has always been abusive towards her before and during marriage.

Uhuun, l talk am!
The Spin has started. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Ogaonos: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
jagaban002:
Devil greatest weapon is women and money ,
FEAR WOMEN
I believe 80% of this write up because many wife’s have killed their husband because of properties .
God safe all men from Golddgger women out there .
you sure sey no be fake news from a desperate blogger.na so dey write about d same Duncan mighty beat his wife after the success collabo with wizkid Nd davido.i read it on nairaland.i tune in to a entertainment program for radio I no hear any thing about the Mata.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Kiddllc: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
No matter how u live ur life always remember to pray and learn to know God as u go. No let any holy holy person tell u say God nor dey reason ur matter. Never u loose guard that personal friendship with him. And always be careful with women

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Sdbsylaz: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Duncan Mighty life is a casted life..
Kamar is real oooh, he should amend his ways and seek for forgiveness from all his baby mamas he abandoned for years without helping them in training his own child.
My friend is his baby mama and they hav a 12yrs old dota togeda and she's based in Jos, he only talks to d dota once in awyl on fone and thats all. The Lady single handedly trained dis child all by herself and nw she's all grownUp without Duncan givin a damn abt them. Thank God Jos girls are hardworking ladies, the baby mama also took care of herself in school & now she's a graduate seeking for a better Job to continue takin care of her dota. Duncan Mighty should just do the needful for a better life ahead..

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is pretty serious if true. Desperate people who love money they didn’t even work for.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by emmy512: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
solonubinho:

Only few have thought of this, and to explain it to others always seems hard when they choose to be ignorant of it

P.S just in case you don't know, the apple eating is a metaphor for something else. Most important was that not only did she negotiate with the devil, blatantly disobeyed God almighty.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by BotafogoJunior(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Fussion1000:
I knw something is burning him, that was why he posted controversial post yesterday.

Marry a good woman you say no. When you marry bad wife you will now take ur own self inflicted situation to generalize womenfolk .

I dated several girls bf married and fling with others even after marriage, I see wide and clear different among women, the truth is that more than 75% of women are not marriageable or bad, ditto men, but if you open ur eyes wide and subjected them to competent test of what you want in women, there are still more good women , who will do as ur mother even more.
which one be good woman again.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by emmy512: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
solonubinho:

Only few have thought of this, and to explain it to others always seems hard when they choose to be ignorant of it[color=#770077][/color]

P.S just in case you don't know, the apple eating is a metaphor for something else. Most important was that not only did she negotiate with the devil, blatantly disobeyed God almighty.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nothing to say until i get to listen to the other party and then give my own inconsequential opinion into a matter that ought to be a family issue to be resolved within and not on social media.

Mr Mighty ought to be rational and sensible enough to know that the first place to seek redress should be with his in-laws and if that doesn't yield the desired result then he should take the legal route and not this childish route which can lead to defamation law suits against him for this ill-fated means of conflict resolution on social media just to generate inconsequential sympathies from both normal and abnormal people.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Sterope(f): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
What spin? His story is the oldest trick in the book of abusive husband vs wife. Nothing unexpected!

One4me:

Uhuun, l talk am!
The Spin has started. undecided undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Sterope(f): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
That never happened. Everyone in the village would know. If they had the internet, the whole world would know.

Kondomatic:
I sincerely miss the time when family problems stayed within the family and certain things remained in people's heads.

These celebs should learn to handle their shits without disturbing our space, we have our own problems and we don't bug them with it
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
which one be good woman again.

Are you a good man?..

You want to Bleep unlimited girls, yet you expected your ancestor to create and design special woman for you, who will idolise you! I guess you are the first son of Almighty God.

Telling you not to go for olosho and wayward girls, you said you want quick action.

Let me tell you fact about life, the kind of parole you do will bring the kind(boy or girl) that will be coming ur ways...

So many people complain about cultists harassing them in the town, but I go to town everyday, no single cultist ever approached me.

If you don't see good women, it shows how bad and useless you are, you shouldn't expect good girls to show when the guy is completely vision less and wayward guy.

There is/are price/s guys MUST pay
to get a good and faithful girls

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by dondavinchi(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
We4all:
Kilode? I don't know which I find more nauseating; the grammar or the content. Pls, if you had a distinction in NECO and F9 in WAEC, then kindly read and interpret for me. I tried, but it gave me a headache.
in as much u can comprehend the message ,its fine stop been shitty u r no way better than him

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sdbsylaz:
Duncan Mighty life is a casted life..
Kamar is real oooh, he should amend his ways and seek for forgiveness from all his baby mamas he abandoned for years without helping them in training his own child.
My friend is his baby mama and they hav a 12yrs old dota togeda and she's based in Jos, he only talks to d dota once in awyl on fone and thats all. The Lady single handedly trained dis child all by herself and nw she's all grownUp without Duncan givin a damn abt them. Thank God Jos girls are hardworking ladies, the baby mama also took care of herself in school & now she's a graduate seeking for a better Job to continue takin care of her dota. Duncan Mighty should just do the needful for a better life ahead..

Some Nigerian men
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by harmony75: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
be thankful to God for His mercies over your live Mr Duncan!
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by UCHIHAmask: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
TMSMedia:
Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife And Her Family Of Plotting To Take Over His Properties

Singer, Duncan Mighty, took to social media some hours ago to make wide allegations against his wife, Vivien and her family members, IgbereTV reports.

In a lengthy post shared on his Instagram page, the singer alleged that his wife and mother of his two children confessed to him that she connived with her family members to try to inflict him with an illness through diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.

He further alleged that he has the "confession" recorded and would release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations. According to him, he is now a single father.

He wrote on his Instagram handle:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIWQTonBTpQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
i guess that was why he gave that advice on men caring for their mom first!!!i even thought he was a real man,never knew he has been taught a lesson.
i'm tired of hearing tantrums from weak disgusting men..
you dey fllw woman wey dn born 3 children still come dey build mansions for her family,you deserve to be locked in a cage and thrown into the sea...
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by otokx(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nice material for Nollywood.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Aboguede(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
No wonder his post the other day about wives and mothers.

The legs are enough to know the beautiful grin

Afrumgi na anya grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by mickelkingz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
woman!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by chaloskyx: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
WHAT ARE YOU DECLEARING DID THEY NOT WED INSIDE CHURCH AND SEALED BY A PASTOR? DID THE PASTOR NOT SEE THAT THE UNION IS DOOMED ABEG LEAVE ALL THIS PROPHESING. ALL MEN NEED TO KNOW IS BEFORE YOU MARRY HAVE IT IN MIND YOU ARE MARRYING THE GIRL AND HER FAMILY SO CONDUCT A THOROUG BACKGROUND CHECK NOT ONLY ON THE GIRL BUT HER ENTIRE FAMILY TO KNOW WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE THEY ARE. FINISH ALOT OF THINGS CAN BE SOLVED WITH COMMON SENSE ITS NOT ALL THE TIME YOU CAST AND BIND.
Righteousness89:
The Home unit is being Terribly attacked!

We Pray for all Homes out there that are facing Challenges of anykind!
We Declare Restoration of the First Love.
We Declare Peace and Righteousness in the Homes.
We Declare Judgement on any Jezebel or man who is an agent of Home destabilization.

For those out there in line for Marriage, Pls don't rush in under any kind of Pressure.
Seek God's Face for His Choice for you. This is very Important!
GOD Speaks
GOD Leads!
GOD Reveals!!

The World is a Mystery that is filled with Mysteries!
If you do not want to be a Casualty of Victim of these Mysteries you must Depend on God and Wait until you Hear HIM
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Coinbased: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Really
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by OgaRico(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
Someone posted in one thread the other day that once you marry a bad woman,devil will leave you alone because he has settled you.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Midas01: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
You normally read a posts through, odiegwu...

Can't remember the last time I read am entire post.
Ruhamah2:

I'm telling you. I normally read all posts through no matter the length but seriously I couldn't make head or tails about the write up. It's not comprehensible.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
We4all:
Kilode? I don't know which I find more nauseating; the grammar or the content. Pls, if you had a distinction in NECO and F9 in WAEC, then kindly read and interpret for me. I tried, but it gave me a headache.

I found it difficult to read too. But what I understood is that his wife did juju for him. So that he will do anything she says. She had carried out all the stages of the juju. The final state was to cut his finger and toe nails. When she was about the cut it, some dead spirits started to beat her. So she wasn't able to cut it. She unconsciously started to confess all her bad deeds while her husband was recording.
Immediately the wife found out her bad deed were exposed, she left her husband.
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Blackdisciple(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
And and what happen next can some please read and summarise it for me pls�
Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by Franktom247(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
and people still dey still dey marry with all these wahala

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties by drezo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
If this is true then women are really what Bible portrayed them

You're still asking!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B-Red And His Father, Senator Ademola Adeleke Pictured At An Event / Chuks D General Photoshop Himself Into Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon's Photo / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.