Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

‘off Me I Am Your Meter’- Zimbabwean Lady Tells Pretty Mike Of Lagos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘off Me I Am Your Meter’- Zimbabwean Lady Tells Pretty Mike Of Lagos. (1782 Views)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘off Me I Am Your Meter’- Zimbabwean Lady Tells Pretty Mike Of Lagos. by ReportMedia: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2020
An online user on social media tells sensational Nigerian play boy Mike Eze Nwalie also known as Pretty Mike of Lagos to off her as his prepaid meter.

This happened after Pretty Mike took to his social media platform, shared a photos of him with his six pregnant baby mama’s......

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/off-me-i-am-your-meter-lady-tells-pretty-mike-of-lagos/

1 Like

Re: ‘off Me I Am Your Meter’- Zimbabwean Lady Tells Pretty Mike Of Lagos. by techmo(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2020
Money and women... Women and Money

1 Like

Re: ‘off Me I Am Your Meter’- Zimbabwean Lady Tells Pretty Mike Of Lagos. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2020
just make money and watch them vagina people chase you around

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest, Barman Shares Before And After Photos Of Himself, See React / This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another / Dangote Buy Phcn, What A Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.