Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another (1787 Views)

What My Big Ass & Curves Didn't Do For Me -destiny Etiko | E-nigeria! / Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by ExclusiveBet: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko leaves a suggestive remark as she links up with another adopted daughter of hers in a cute video.

The actress took to her Instagram page a few moments ago where she shared a video of some cute moments with a little girl whom she described as her gateman’s daughter. Destiny further noted that she currently trains her.

Dramadoll in the video carried the kid up while expressing surprise about how big she has grown.

However, Destiny Etiko couldn’t complete her post without incorporating a shady statement which obviously goes to her adopted daughter, Chinenye Eucharia whom she is no longer on good terms with.

Captioning the post, she wrote:

“My baby is growing so fast � ❤️

MY HAUSA PRINCESS �

Wont stop been nice �
At least this one is still very small and I know she won’t be too wild to disrespect me or to be ungrateful”

1 Share

Re: This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by Rokiat(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maybe try settling down find a good husband and actually born your own child and stop looking for love outside.

You can help people without expecting so much in return hence have your own kids.

Like that you will help other people kids out of
The goodness of your heart without thinking they should treat you like a mother in return.

Humans are very ungrateful by natural. Be kind but don’t try too hard trying to prove to be a nice person.

1 Like

Re: This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by sageb: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
ExclusiveBet:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko leaves a suggestive remark as she links up with another adopted daughter of hers in a cute video.

The actress took to her Instagram page a few moments ago where she shared a video of some cute moments with a little girl whom she described as her gateman’s daughter. Destiny further noted that she currently trains her.

Dramadoll in the video carried the kid up while expressing surprise about how big she has grown.

However, Destiny Etiko couldn’t complete her post without incorporating a shady statement which obviously goes to her adopted daughter, Chinenye Eucharia whom she is no longer on good terms with.

Captioning the post, she wrote:

“My baby is growing so fast � ❤️

MY HAUSA PRINCESS �

Wont stop been nice �
At least this one is still very small and I know she won’t be too wild to disrespect me or to be ungrateful”

Destiny Etiko have a kind heart, this is nice.
Re: This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by Stanweezy(m): 5:37am On Dec 28, 2022
In Tiwa Savage's voice

Some ppl wey sabi na dem dey born well ooo
Re: This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by Jesse6(m): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Re: This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by Gadafii: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2022
All these Instagram dumb oloshos, Braun the size of an ant no Dey there heads.

Make dem shake bombom, post nudes and act like imbecilic while expecting men to worship them

If men were like me this girl will be selling okrika for Yaba night market because she no go see single attention
Re: This One Won’t Disrespect Me” – Destiny Etiko Throws Shades As She Meets Another by TheboyGhost(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Gadafii:
All these Instagram dumb oloshos, Braun the size of an ant no Dey there heads.

Make dem shake bombom, post nudes and act like imbecilic while expecting men to worship them

If men were like me this girl will be selling okrika for Yaba night market because she no go see single attention

How does this relate to the topic?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Dangerous Bike Stunt In Ghana With His Girlfriend & Ghana Stunt Biker / Forest Whitaker Is A Nigerian? / Who Is Older? Gene Or D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.