Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM (415 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM by Qasimak1: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2020
DHIL/CRIME ALERT company is a fraudster, dubious company in Nigeria, especially in Ibadan, they use scam and dubious way to collect money from innocent investors and refuse to pay return on investment or return investors capital. Don't be their victim.
Do you have any experience from this company DHIL/Crime Alert.
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM by francisbarrack(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Qasimak1:
DHIL/CRIME ALERT company is a fraudster, dubious company in Nigeria, especially in Ibadan, they use scam and dubious way to collect money from innocent investors and refuse to pay return on investment or return investors capital. Don't be their victim.
Do you have any experience from this company DHIL/Crime Alert.

R u sure. Tell us more
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM by Qasimak1: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
There are real criminal in disguise, try and ask most of their investors which am one of them, they collected money from people and don't pay ROI(return on investment) and also refuse to return capital to the investors, they're using those advertisement to dupe and cajole innocent people.

francisbarrack:

R u sure. Tell us more
Re: Don't Be A Victim Of DHIL/CRIME ALERT SCAM by Qasimak1: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2020
POINT OF ADVICE

Good day co-investors, I pray to Almighty Allah to command Olaniyan Amos to release our money quickly(Amin).
My short form of admonishion goes to well-meaning Nigerians. To invest in a company, organization,firm etc is not a crime, even Government and other people also do it. I wonder why this so-called CRIME ALERT has not been called for questioning for all these noice people have been saying since. Let me now tell all those people that are full of"I don't care attitude" these:

1. This criminal attitude of DHIL will later result to another criminalities in the nation i.e people will start hanging themselves because of so many minor factors all because of "no money"

2. This criminal attitude of DHIL will still lead to down-fall of economic growth i.e it is the money that is circulating here and there that will make economy viable (velocity of money) otherwise retards economic growth when only one man is enjoying monopoly in a wrong direction.

3. The criminality of DHIL would soon lead to increase in the rate of economic crime in this nation. Why? Don't you know that some other criminals are staying there watching the game,it would serve as good reference for them to operate successful when they want to kick-start

4. This havoc of DHIL will still reduce the rate of investment which will- on the long-run- affect our economy negatively. People will not bother to invest in corporate body again instead of that, they form the habbit
of doing it alone which can't improve our economy because a single broom can't sweep clean.

5. It will also affect the Governments IGR, this is so because it is possible for one man like Olaniyan to avert taxes despite the huge amount of money with him using for FOREX.

6. Lastly, this deliberate act of Olaniyan and co. will increase the poverty level of Nigerians drastically.

Solution:
Governments and people of this country should not fold their hands on this matter(that is affecting millions of people),this is not only about business alone but also about welfare of Nigerians and the economy as well. Americans will never calm with anything that torches the life of their citizens. This is a pure criminality rise-up

(1) (Reply)

Tennessee Explosion On Christmas Day / Woman Claims She Was Once Raped By The Man Hacked To Death By Youth Corps Member / Who Are The Owners Of The Cows Causing Problems In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.