Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than.. (491 Views)

Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Gary Lineker: Player Who Never Received A Yellow Or A Red Card In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than.. by InvestingExpert(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than The Number Of Games He Played

The game of football have witnessed a quit number of prolific strikers in history. Many hundreds of goals were scored by many different football players. In the history football top goal scorers, nobody can match the Austrian-Czech great, Josef Bica; not even the great Brazilian Pele.

Josef Bica is an Austrian-Czech football, he is the football top scorer in history with 805+ goals. He is followed by Romario of Brazil. 805+ goals is an achievement, which even the most intense competition in the history of football between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi cannot produce.

Even if any of the two or both can break his record of goals, there is one standing record that none of them can break. This record is "the goal to game ratio. He scored 805+ goals in just 530+ games. If you are to calculate the ratio of goal to game, you will realize that, he scored 1.5 goals per game. How can anyone be able to break this record?

Even the incredible Cristiano Ronaldo's career at Real Madrid, where he scored more goals than the matches he played, cannot be compared to Josef Bica's football career goals. It was reported that, he scored close to a total of 1500 goals in his career but, some of these goals were not officiated by FIFA as such, cannot be included by the FIFA.

Is there any football player that you think can break this record?

Source:http:///s33975369201204en_ng?client=newslite
Re: See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than.. by InvestingExpert(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
ronaldo

Re: See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than.. by paulolee(m): 5:28am On Feb 13, 2021
I av seen these insane stats before n asked questions because I dnt see how possible it is, I CNT imagine a footballer scoring goals more than he played with such a wide Margin...
I wished the clips of his goals are on YouTube so I can watch DM to see how he did it, if its by scoring alot of penalties or scoring smaller clubs for fun or scoring bundles of goals against Minor in unimportant friendly or preseason games to stats pad..
because I heard dt he did alot of goals when one of his club played In d second division but pls, no disrespect to him because he is a real legend.

1 Like

Re: See The Only Football Player, Who Scored More Goals Than.. by InvestingExpert(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
what about pele

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Govt, Youths Rally Support For Joshua Ahead Tomorrow Fight (photo) / "We Aren't Puppets" - Thibaut Courtois Hits Out At La Liga / News About The Match Between Man City And Everton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.