Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (39153 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
tunize:

E nor go pass waitn the guy dey reason but before him spill am or point finger with negative vibe make e make sure sey e holy pass the girl.
I’m less concerned about how anyone makes money ... every hustle is against poverty
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by crazycrypto710: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
I no Holy pass or anything, That's lovely and good to know, but what does the daughter do for a living?
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
I actually did this last week without making noise! Bought my mom a car and gave it to her without decoration or shouting on the street!

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by wetmenow: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
my reaction

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Veryfoolishboy: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
a grateful child
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Igbankpa(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
omo daadaa...GOD bless me so I can execute all the Wonderful plans i have for the most amazing woman on Earth (my mum).

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by shiwex: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Let me not spill out what's on my mind
Coded Runs
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Mother's are demi-gods the sacrifices we make for our homes, families and kids is immesurable.
pls just don't go there, are you saying the ones fathers make are inconsequential and measurable? Why are women like this?

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by DimIsaac10(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed
As if I don't know already lolz.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by mightyhazel: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nice one ..
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by mamaluwe22(f): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lamentation�

Hmmm were did she get the money from? In this buhari economy, what does she do for income? And how many years has she earned? Toyota products are expensive, matrix should cost up to 1.5 to 1.6 million which is a damm hard amount to afford mainly by youth in this economy.. the girl should answer these questions or Nigerian guys would declare her just one of those!!!!!![/quote]
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by fof1: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Saddism is d way to Hatred and Life Defeat,Desist Pls.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by mamaluwe22(f): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
��
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by tfash96(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hope she's not into Clitocurrency

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by pocohantas(f): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
pls just don't go there, are you saying the ones fathers make are inconsequential and measurable? Why are women like this?

It is not a women thing. Everyday on this forum we see men saying their mothers come before life sef. I don’t know why you guys get angry when a woman says the same.

Did you forget your father’s when you made similar comments? smiley

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Bullman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
owukpa:
Adoo Eugenia Ter has surprised her mum with Toyota Matrix, just to appreciate her for going through hell to raise them.
The young girl, who posted the pictures on her social media page, said her mother was almost going naked when her mates were buying hollandaise wrapper, IDOMA VOICE reports.

She said her gesture was a payback time.

Eguina wrote

https://www.facebook.com/100028697178313/posts/484197495880152/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjctkqlrjo

Most nigerian mothers sure know how to poison their kids mind towards their fathers
Rarely will u getu read on naira land that some guy or girl bought a car gift for his/her dad.
Mehn do all the hard work
Mothers end up taking the glory..
Itz not about 9months pregnancy
I swear its all about paying bills( which most fathers do) even if there are still dushbag dads .. popcz deserves to enjoy d fruit of their labor small too.

Congratulations to her n her mum.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by navzla(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=ahnie post=96724914]Mother's are demi-gods the sacrifices we make for our homes, families and kids is immesurable.
[/quote
hah no be every mother be demi God ooo
Some mothers are very wicked. Some mother fucker love-vendor
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Do yours and give to your mum
Then we will listen to what ever you want to say about her.

You think say e easy ?
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Amotekun777: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Mother's are demi-gods the sacrifices we make for our homes, families and kids is immesurable.

Madam, abeg sharrrrrrap! Fathers nko? angry

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Drizzy5001(m): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
It's tokunbo , it should cost between 700k to ,1.2 million.congrats to the woman.
Oluwa go do am for us too.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Amotekun777: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool Good one.May we not give birth to misfortune,hopeless/area boys pikin

Go follow dem MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Tinubu yan dat one, abeg. undecided
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Donjazzy12(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
owukpa:
Adoo Eugenia Ter has surprised her mum with Toyota Matrix, just to appreciate her for going through hell to raise them.
The young girl, who posted the pictures on her social media page, said her mother was almost going naked when her mates were buying hollandaise wrapper, IDOMA VOICE reports.

She said her gesture was a payback time.

Eguina wrote

https://www.facebook.com/100028697178313/posts/484197495880152/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnjctkqlrjo
Edo wen and prostitution na five and six!
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by od501: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:

Mention one please grin
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
pocohantas:

It is not a women thing. Everyday on this forum we see men saying their mothers come before life sef. I don’t know why you guys get angry when a woman says the same.

Did you forget your father’s when you made similar comments? smiley
I would say almost the same thing about my mom but the manner in which it was stated leaves a bad taste. A woman should not be caught in the habit of self eulogy to the point of disrespect. The entire statement though unintentional cast aspersions on the usefulness of men and instead furthers a completely unneeded notion about the female sacrifice being superior to that of men. It was done in bad taste. Men do things too, big things for that matter!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Trustedpro: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

God I need to surprise my mom with venzer this month.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I would say almost the same thing about my mom but the manner in which it was stated leaves a bad taste. A woman should not be caught in the habit of self eulogy to the point of disrespect. The entire statement though unintentional cast aspersions on the usefulness of men and instead furthers a completely unneeded notion about the female sacrifice being superior to that of men. It was done in bad taste. Men do things things too, big things for matter!!!!

No vex, but like I said, men and women in it. Her one-liner is nothing when compared to what I have read from men on this forum. Some are daddy’s kids, some are mummy’s kids. It is relative. Let’s make peace with this...

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Oovi5(f): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
"Some mothers"
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by jedisco(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
tatax:
The first question my mom will ask you is "what do you do to have the money to gift me a car".. if no good or reasonable answer or no job known that could finance that, then she won't recieve it.

The lady did so well to gift her mom a car but if it wasn't gotten the right way then there is no blessing in that..

My friend will you shut up!
If it was a man who bought a car for his mum, will you be saying this trash?
Or do you think all women are like the paupers you have around you who are not productive?

3 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Alexaonfleek: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Edusouls:
[s][/s]Hmmm were did she get the money from? In this buhari economy, what does she do for income? And how many years has she earned? Toyota products are expensive, matrix should cost up to 1.5 to 1.6 million which is a damm hard amount to afford mainly by youth in this economy.. the girl should answer these questions or Nigerian guys would declare her just one of those!!!!!![s][/s]
E pain you tongue

This one has proven her love for her mum already. This woman no be alfa male wey dey do 'i love my mum more than my wife on nl'

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
pocohantas:

No vex, but like I said, men and women in it. Her one-liner is nothing when compared to what I have read from men on this forum. Some are daddy’s kids, some are mummy’s kids. It is relative. Let’s make peace with this...
we can always agree on that, you seem like a very reasonable lady and that's cool. Men are naturally egoistic creatures and her one-liner didn't help matters at all. She should learn to be more gracious in victory. God bless your wonderful mind.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by jrusky(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
What do you by "Nigeria lady"? Is her mum from Togo or Sao Tome?

*A lady gave her mum a car gift*.

Simple.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
jedisco:

My friend will you shut up!
If it was a man who bought a car for his mum, will you be saying this trash?
Or do you think all women are like the paupers you have around you who are not productive?
I agree with your sentiments there would be no questions asked if it were a man that bought the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.