Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (38849 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Allwell96: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
God bless her. Nothing is too big for my parents.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by MagnateCalibre(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
And one stupid girl from this forum will open her stinky mouth to say I should take care of my wife more than my mother who suffered for me.

Behind every rich and successful man is his mother before any other person.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by jornwhite: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:
Mother's are demi-gods the sacrifices we make for our homes, families and kids is immesurable.

Likewise, fathers are semi-God the labour & sacrifice we make to have a standard home, providing for immediate/extended family and sponsoring the kids is immeasurable. Happy father's day grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Princessbettyj(f): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wahala for who nor get nama cry cry its well 18yrs without you still feels like yesterday embarassed
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Neoteny(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Let me not spill out what's on my mind

We know, we know. Say no more.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Emmyefe1: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Reading through the comments, all I can say is that we are our own problems. We are never happy to say something good happening, why will anyone think she have to do something nasty to afford this. That’s why so many people will remain poor for life m, because all they do is judge others. Congratulations to both the girl and her mom ✌�️

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Almunjid(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Brainless guys surprise their girlfriends with gifts and cars abandoning their own parents, while their girlfriends use the gifts to surprise their Mums. One brainless Olosho on NL said that guys should treat their wives better than the way they treat their mothers. Meanwhile the ladies continue to prioritize their mothers over their men.
Anything u give ur woman, make sure u give ur parents double of it.

Peace!
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by PDJT: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Princessbettyj:
Wahala for who nor get nama cry cry its well 18yrs without you still feels like yesterday embarassed

-May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.

-It’s now time for you to grow out of her shadow, if you haven’t already, and have your own family.

-@OP, this is the kind of lady I want. No be the types my family dey bring give me, cos I no dey ground. cry

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Dollanaira: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by TOYNEX(f): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na fashion designer she be grin na them dey make big money this season.
tongue.
Oya learn stone works for unique designs
Stone pattern boards
https://www.nairaland.com/6280305/how-use-stone-pattern-board

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by bluefilm: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Let me help you spill it out.

Her pussy don finally pay her.

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
OlayemiJohn70:
grin grin

Meanwhile, let me tell you HOW LONGRICH WORKS!

You deposit the amount of money you want to buy products with (Not less than 10,050 Naira) directly into Longrich International Account.

You get Products Worth the amount you have joined the Business with, which makes registration FREE (there is no Admin Fee or Registration Fee)

You can Sell the Products if you like Selling and make a good Profit or use them for Yourself and Family because they are fantastic products.

✅ You Introduce 3⃣ People to join the business.

✅ For each Person you introduce, the Company will pay you "Referral Bonus" depending on whatever Package they sign up with you get rewarded according to the Percentage attached to that Package.

✅ Then you will teach these 3⃣ People to bring 3⃣ People each = 9

✅ 9 brings 3⃣ = 27

✅ 27 brings 3⃣=81

✅ 81 brings 3⃣= 243

✅243 brings 3⃣=729.

In short, Longrich is a duplication of 3⃣ People.

I Recruited 3⃣ People.

You Recruit 3⃣ People.

Before you know it, you will have 100 People.

Did you Recruit 100 all by yourself❓❓❓

Chat me on WhatsApp /2348076258858
Hello, what to know about the investment, am interested. Trying to add you on whatsapp but can't see contact you.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by chatinent: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
All for mum.

Mothers are precious.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by ahnie: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
jornwhite:

Likewise, fathers are semi-gods the labour & sacrifice we make to have a standard home, providing for immediate/extended family and sponsoring the kids is immeasurable. Happy father's day grin

Not all father's Sha....but you're so on point.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
[s]And one stupid girl from this forum will open her stinky mouth to say I should take care of my wife more than my mother who suffered for me.[/s]

Behind every rich and successful man is his mother before any other person.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Almunjid:
Brainless guys surprise their girlfriends with gifts and cars abandoning their own parents, while their girlfriends use the gifts to surprise their Mums. [s] One brainless Olosho on NL said that guys should treat their wives better than the way they treat their mothers. [/s] Meanwhile the ladies continue to prioritize their mothers over their men.
Anything u give ur woman, make sure u give ur parents double of it.

Peace!
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by kushme: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

grin... Maybe part of why our politicians/ government need to borrow pension funds..

Their babes need more, so that them go spread the love to family and friends..

Indirectly, Na women dey make country to go broke...
reason am.. See the way they pressure men every now and then to give them this and that..

Since many men want put prick inside toto. They'll steal public money to please their families, friends and pvssies..

You see the Simps in government steal public funds most times just to dally with their numerous mistresses....
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by jornwhite: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
ahnie:

Not all father's Sha....but you're so on point.

Likewise not all mothers .... happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by DavSagacity(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Congrats to her. Every good mother deserves such gifts and more.
Howbeit, they should help her fix the well infront of the house and connect it to a storex tank and allow water to run inside the house.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Remedy88: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nice one young lady
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by tiswell(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
When will they surprise their fathers?

Father's efforts has always been undermined.

Bunch of blawdy in grates everywhere!!!
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
One day I will do same to my mum
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by mechanics(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wow, this is the joy of every mother to see her child succeeding.
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by kiddkash(m): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigflamie:
lipsrsealed

Hustle na Hustle
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by kabillionaire(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
that's amazing
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Almunjid(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=sapphiere post=96796012][/quote]
When I said "brainless guys..." u don't have any problem with that. Ur problem is when I said "a brainless olosho..." If it were a guy that bought a car for his mother instead of his wife, you'll be littering NL with ur baseless arguments. But since it's a lady that prioritized her mother over her man you're now speechless. Hope you're not mistaking urself for a feminist? Look the word "partialist" up in ur dictionary. Does it explain who u are? Lol
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Almunjid(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=sapphiere post=96796012][/quote]
When I said "brainless guys..." u don't have any problem with that. Ur problem is when I said "a brainless olosho..."
If it were a guy that bought a car for his mother instead of his wife, you'll be littering NL with ur baseless arguments. But since it's a lady that prioritized her mother over her man you're now speechless. Hope you're not mistaking urself for a feminist? Look the word partialist up in ur dictionary. Does it explain who u are? Be ur own Judge. Lol

Peace!
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Danny50: 12:04am On Dec 07, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be...What is the source of her incom pls??
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by pasol4real(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice one girl
Though am surprised that this could happen in a village in benue state. Hell the state is so poor that you can never see a single storey building if you drive round an entire village, or maybe it’s just a taboo or an abomination to build a storey building.
In any case I think it would be wise to ask my friend omenka...
Re: Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car by Jackmj(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
pasol4real:
Nice one girl
Though am surprised that this could happen in a village in benue state. Hell the state is so poor that you can never see a single storey building if you drive round an entire village, or maybe it’s just a taboo or an abomination to build a storey building.
In any case I think it would be wise to ask my friend omenka...
What an Airhead you are. Is poverty decided by the number of storey buildings? At least we don't do money rituals, sell drugs, human trafficking and all sorts of evil money making schemes like you Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.