Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child (61742 Views)

Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations to them.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Enudapan: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Congrats
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by mimilogistics: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congrats African beauty kiss kiss
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by mar1juana: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Congratulations!!
Perfect queen No plastic nyash No plastic breast No bleaching

I tell you, everything natural
Make I pause Na person property she be
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by euniselfyahoo: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okay congrats
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Nellybank(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Sheriman(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First to comment.... Guys should I send my account number??

If they find out well well, na me get that child....

But as I no get name, nobody go reason me
Oya clap for yourself
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by osuofia2(m): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

First to comment.... Guys should I send my account number??

If they find out well well, na me get that child....

But as I no get name, nobody go reason me
GO AND MEET BUHARI, ODE
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by pickatyou2: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations my dear.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Streib: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bar1941:
Congratulations to the couple...

This lady was truly luck to have won the contest, though I'm aware of the fact that winning a beauty contest entails more than the physical structure but looking at it from the physical structure aspect, she won't near the top five thousand in Nigeria.

Nigerian/African concept of beauty is different from Western concept/standards under which such pageants are judged

You lot prefer your women with a lot of flesh on them or thick at least, the white man don't like that, he likes them skinny just like Agbani tongue

10 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Microwhy: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:
just type "ugliest miss world" on google and see...

Congrats Agbani
Growup

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by ambivert27(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Unrated900:
She no even get fans

Just liked by 258 people

If na Davido welcomes second child

You go see liked by 20 million people

Las las God no go shame us
What's beneficial in having numerous fans? If she had a lot of fan, they would still be the one to remind her that she's wasting away when she was single. You hear "Go and marry" at every given opportunity like they're doing for Rita Dominic and the likes.

10 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by PHijo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ijaw amaka!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Edusouls(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
See woman wey get sense, upon the world class success she was able to marry and live with a man, not these local champions here with local nollywood breakthrough, their head blows up they become unbearable to deal with, no husband, broken marriage, toxic relationships, very bitter feminists, please these Nigerian women should emulate Agnani darego

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by egojeny1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulations Agbani! Silent achiever.

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Pimine: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani
Aswearugaaad

I actually did and I'm sure you know what popped up.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani
Old gist.
Besides, that argument was born without reasoning
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by themainman600(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
lalasticlala pls shey I should send AZA

7107003014 FCMB
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=easyboycom post=96724536]how this woman take win the Miss World still dey surprised me sha. [/quote

She's got the brain... you can go back and watch it.. i believe it will be on youtube.....

She is beautiful in her own way... When God says its your time... people will still ask the same question how manage...!!

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by DenreleDave(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
osuofia2:

GO AND MEET BUHARI, MY FATHER IS AN ODE
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by SmartPolician: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
A man that wifed Agbani Darego did that out of pride.

He wants to be the husband of a former Miss World.

She was once fine but not anymore

Congratulations to the couple

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Missyajoke(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bar1941:
Congratulations to the couple...

This lady was truly luck to have won the contest, though I'm aware of the fact that winning a beauty contest entails more than the physical structure but looking at it from the physical structure aspect, she won't near the top five thousand in Nigeria.

Bad belle person.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by BIGGESThead6: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
NA ABOKI She marry. Southern Ladies too LOVE ABOKI. cheesy

NA so I Dey flex them for South EAST. grin

1 Share

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by anishe(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Congratulation.

It is obvious the baby was conceived before the lock-down started.

Congrats Darego.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Romanoff:
I love how private she lives her life.
Nothing beats that, Girl!!!

The peace of Mind you get from privacy is Gigantic.

If only people can emulate such, suicide n envy will be on the flat like.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by crafteeworld: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
Microwhy:
Growup
No pun intended. Just what I discovered.

She's actually a very pretty lady.
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by crafteeworld: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

grin
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by moneyissweet(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Since that time
Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Rubicon67(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani

That's Google's opinion and it's not necessary for you to point that out. As far as I am aware, Google is a search engine and not the Miss World Organiser.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by Tonyspecial(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
crafteeworld:

Congrats Agbani
true talk

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child by crafteeworld: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rubicon67:

That's Google's opinion and it's not necessary for you to point that out. As far as I am aware, Google is a search engine and not the Miss World Organiser.

yeah... wasn't necessary. But I did anyways.
Does it mean I did wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / PHOTOS : August Alsina's Shares Photos Of His HUGE Dicck / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.