Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin (602 Views)

Bbnaija Queen Is Pregnant For Skitmaker Lord Lamba, Who's Younger But Loves Her / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger - BBN Princess Reveal [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by phemsie(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Graduate of the BBnaija class of 2018, Princess Onyejekwe, has revealed that billionaire politician and cherished husband to Regina D, Ned Nwoko, had tried to marry her when she was younger.

The former BBNaija housemate had recently revealed that she was no longer dating for love and was now only available for “intensive funding”.

The reality tv star garnered support from fans and fellow celebrities for the new development which would presumably favor her.

Princess would later reveal that she’d had an opportunity for said ‘intensive funding’ in the past but had wasted it as she was younger.

She revealed that when the billionaire Ned Nwoko had propositioned her while she was younger, she had declined cause she ‘didn’t have sense’.

Despite the actresses regret, she seems set on her path to discard emotional attachments for financial ones.

She wrote on IG:

“Can I officially state that i am done dating for love… I mean i am now only available for self investments / intensive funding. Best regards.”

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/2020/12/03/ned-nwoko-tried-to-marry-me-when-i-was-younger-but-i-didnt-have-sense-bbns-princess-shares-regret-photos/

CC: Lalasticlala
: Mynd44

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by fnep2smooth(m): 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
More like a movie script to me.... Na so God words just de manifest everyday.

Guys hustle oooo.
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by phemsie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
No be small thing!

Maybe she dey try tell Ned that she's still available, incase he has a change of mind
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by Earlystar698(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by themainman600(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
.olooobuku somebody supposed Grandpa nwoko no get money now you no go get mouth post this nonsense but with money all things are possible

but my respect to Regina because it takes a lot of courage to look at this old man face when he his about to cum

lastly,I sometimes sit in my room and wonder how this ned balls go look like

nwaamaikpe come book space oo

Nairalanders pls patronize me or gimme something I lie down dey beg

Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by DaddyRochie1642: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
What should I do with this news sad sad
Re: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me When I Was Younger But I Was Senseless – Bbn’s Prin by phemsie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
What should I do with this news sad sad

Fry beans with it

(1) (Reply)

It's Bad Luck Sleeping With Men That Don't Add Value To Your Life - Shyngle / Newly Crowned Miss Apex Queen Nigeria World 2020,ene John Shares Stunning Shoots / Jowizazaa's Father Visit's Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka , Shares Testimony - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.