Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday (32435 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, wife of TV personality, Ebuka clocked a year older on December 4, 2020, and she took to social media to reveal the surprises she got.

In the post which she shared on her official Instagram page, the entrepreneur got a gorgeous birthday cake and other gifts.

The mum of two could not hide her surprise and excitement as she descended the stairs. Ebuka and their two daughters then proceeded to sing the happy birthday song to her.

She wrote: “Last year was a surprise, this year was a different kind of surprise. Another birthday vlog is up. I promise to be consistent this time.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV33-Ilet6o

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIX1uwCFPub/?igshid=xo3r8wtpfkv2

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Awwwnn
Happy birthday
But God When? sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Bornsinner7: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hold the person you love closely if they are next to you
The person you love
Not the person that will simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent and then beyond
Cause you never really know what you got until it's gone

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Juliusmomoh: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Hold the person you love closely if they are next to you
The person you love
Not the person that will simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent and then beyond
Cause you never really know what you got until it's gone
Love? ..
Does it exist ?

19 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Bornsinner7: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Love? ..
Does it exist ?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Earlystar698(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Our BBN money grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Juliusmomoh: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bornsinner7:
grin
Love don't exist nowadays... As a man, who you love is everywhere. . Go to canada, you will see a girl you love there. . Go to london, you will see a girl you love there. . Go to norway, u will see a girl you love there.. . MORAL: Who you love is everywhere,and what is everywhere has no value.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Taiwoa990: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
BBN Money, smiles
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
This guy is too cute.
I would like to caress his abs

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by We4all: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wahala for who no get husband or wife. To all the singles out there, our general meeting comes up tomorrow by 5:PM.

Agenda: how to find the right partner. Pls, try to be punctual cos any more delay could lead to denial. Thank you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Taiwoa990: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by OriginZero: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
Money!!! grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by cynthia500(f): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2020
This is lovely
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by cynthia500(f): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Love don't exist nowadays... As a man, who you love is everywhere. . Go to canada, you will see a girl you love there. . Go to london, you will see a girl you love there. . Go to norway, u will see a girl you love there.. . MORAL: Who you love is everywhere,and what is everywhere has no value.
who told you that?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Abusadiq01(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2020
This news no gree concern me

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Dreyton36: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn
Happy birthday
But God When? sad

Lets get connected but u refused and u saying God when

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nkiruka35(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Cute
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by cynthia500(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
GayPontiff:
This guy is too cute. I would like to caress his abs
are you a man snatcher?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by derbykol(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Love don't exist nowadays...
As a man, who you love is everywhere.
Go to canada, you will see a girl you love there.
Go to london, you will see a girl you love there.
Go to norway, u will see a girl you love there..
MORAL: Who you love is everywhere,and what is everywhere has no value.
Good suggestion
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Dreyton36: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
Ebuka na boss

A real nigga

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Latidoh1: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2020
GayPontiff:
This guy is too cute.
Na wa o
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by tallerSSS: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2020
right bro
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2020
We4all:
Wahala for who no get husband or wife. To all the singles out there, our general meeting comes up tomorrow by 5:PM.

Agenda: how to find the right partner. Pls, try to be punctual cos any more delay could lead to denial. Thank you.

Med o
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by GreaterFuture(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Lol, Bag is Bag to me. If you put this hermes side by side with a good 20k bag, I wouldn't know which is more Expensive.

Soybeans and Maize available for Sale in Tonnes. If you are serious and Ready, Pls Hit me up. Contact is in Siggy.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
Ebuka na boss

A real nigga

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Will u sharrrap.
U and this ur imaginary kpoli

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Money wastage
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Xxx123xxx(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
I don't understand humans of now a days everything that happens to them must happen on social media, I just can't comprehend it,after them go dey find privacy up and down!

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Aflix(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by hopexter(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2020
GayPontiff:
This guy is too cute.

Home Wrecker sighted. Don't go and find your own partner, be looking for women husband to caress and snatch undecided
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by Denique(f): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2020
God no go shame us o smiley

Happy birthday, dear Cynthia kiss
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday by bobokeshington: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2020
WOMAN WEY GO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE DEM NEVER BORN AM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Chukwu’s Bridal Shower / Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid / Photos From The Funeral Ceremony Of Singer, Nomoreloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.