Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,631 members, 7,958,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry (37642 Views)

Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Farki: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guk:

Watch this to reset your brain https://www.businessinsider.com/ak-47-wound-over-an-m4-2015-12?IR=T
Did you even read the article grin

I swear foolish people on this forum will not kill me.

Actual quotes from the article

the temporary cavitation hadn't done enough damage to be lethal.

Fortunately the bullet passed cleanly through, and after a surgical clean-out the afternoon of the injury, he turned up ready for work the very next day.

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
beautybaby:
Where are those doubting and asking all the questions about victims? Here are your answers!

You won't see helinues et all on front page on this one masturbating to nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Queseda: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
The injured can come to testify live at the penal, but families of the "massacred" are afraid to speak out off camera according to liars
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Good one

Exactly. Those endsars financiers need to record their details and get them good lawyers. Video and record everything let this ostrich president continue to act like we are not all aware of the mess he is mismanaging at the cost of people’s lives.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Farki: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
wellmax:

Oh so its no longer 78 dead.

You foolishness will all be exposed yeye children

I don't think I've seen a group of brainless, useless and disgusting patriots so hell bent on destroying this country before.

Later when your gallant army are being slaughtered like chicken in the North East you'll be begging civilians that you kill on the streets for support.

Honestly go fůck yourself pig.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by subcbouy: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Brendaniel:
I pity those people who keep supporting the government in the evil they keep dishing out to the citizens just to hold on to power and do nonsense with it, one thing is karma is real, you help to sabotage the good of the people for the selfish and greedy interest of a few and you think karma is not warming up for you, continue only time will tell, like I do say "failure is not a day work just like success" people work for their failure the same way people work for their success, the only difference is the actions and inaction they took...

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CAUSE NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT

MODIFIED
Don't get my claim up there twisted, In GEJ's time they said we had 4 presidents( Diezani, Okonjo, Mama Peace & Ebele), in this regime we have witnessed so many presidents in other of Hierarchy

1. Shekau - President
2. El-Rufai - President
3. Miyeti Allah - President
4. Fulani Herdsmen - President
5. Tinubu - President
6. Buratai - President
7. Magu - President
8. Malami - President
9. Emefiele - President
10. Wike - President
11. Oshiomhole - President( retired)
12. Pantami - President
13. and the list goes on, I have decided to claim my own presidency, you can claim yours, Buhari did not make the list because these are the guys calling the shots...
The moment you added Wike, I could see bittered Ipob. gringringringrin
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by freeborn02: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
WHERE IS THE MASSACRE?!!!!!

First, you denied that soldiers were at the scene.

When you couldn't cover that lie up again, you denied that soldiers shot at the scene.

When you couldn't cover that lie up anymore, you said soldier's shot into the air.

Now, that lie has been exposed, what other lie will you tell to cover this up?

You are a dishonourable soul, a human with no dignity. Are you benefiting from the evil of this government? Is that why you shut your brain to reality?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Brendaniel: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
subcbouy:
The moment you added Wike, I could see bittered Ipob. gringringringrin

Bro me no dey support IPOB or NK, I just dey freestyle ontop people wey dey call shots for this regime...
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by wellmax(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Farki:

[s]I don't think I've seen a group of brainless, useless and disgusting patriots so hell bent on destroying this country before.

Later when your gallant army are being slaughtered like chicken in the North East you'll be begging civilians that you kill on the streets for support.

Honestly go fůck yourself pig. [/s]

DJ Witch lied that she alone carried over 20 bodies, where are they now? ?
The governor said only 1 person recorded died, you all called him names.
Now present the dead from the massascre.

Even these ones, does the wounds look like a shot from AK47 ? You are the real f00l here

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by One4me: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2020
alfredilly:

Bro, we saw the call and clamour for claims on social media. A lot of them could easily put their stories up with anonymous account. It is not about standing to defend it. It is about speaking up. If the story is credible, it will trend and so gain support. Their silence has casted doubt on the sincerity around the whole thing.

Bro, I was constantly on social media during the protest and the night of Lekki shooting. I saw how lies, fake news, video and outright manipulation aimed at drawing a hasty conclusion that Tinubu directly ordered the killing. This was the job of mischiefmaker who had ulterior motives and that was the origin of the violent outcome of the EndSARS that went nationwide.

Just like the protest, there will be people who sought to take advantage of the situation, for personal gains.
If l did not know of ONE PERSON in real life, whose brother was shot at that Lekki Tollgate, l will be a doubting Thomas, just like you.

But
- Do you agree that the military has confessed to shooting with life ammunition at the Tollgate? (I watched it on TV)
- Do you agree that Life ammunition CAN INJURE and KILL unarmed Protesters?
- Do you agree that Protesters and their Supporters were being rounded-up and charged with terrorism, by the same Nigerian Govt . who was asking the relatives of those killed to come out?
- Do you agree that except you are from a famous and rich family, you will think twice before engaging the Security forces of a Govt whose head just said "the Protesters are terrorists who wanted to overthrow his Govt"?
- Do you agree that Nigeria's Security forces shoot and kill Protesters randomly, during that protest (I watched at least TWO Videos of two different incidents where the Culprits (Protester, Hoodlum) was already injured and unarmed, just to be handcuffed but the Policemen decided to just do a Summary Execution of them, in broad daylight.
One of the Videos was shot at the Adekunle junction of 3rd mainland Bridge, by some people in the adjoining houses, from the angle.
The second one was shot at Idumota area of Lagos Island.
I have watched others from Gwadaladja in Abuja, PH, Delta and around Lagos Park in Benin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMxabR4n6K4&feature=emb_logo
Watch this Video.

When you watch such Videos, you will think twice before coming out to say your brother was killed.
What if you also get arrested and called a terrorist who was "feeding his dead brother" killed by the Army? grin
What if you are just a poor fellow, with no one to come to your aid, wont you just die wherever they take you to, in Abuja?

See, if we are dealing with a Govt that respects human life and human right, it will be a different thing but these ones and that their 'Lying MD' Minister with a bent mouth (from too much lying, l suppose grin )?

Dont take the chance. undecided
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Guk: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
ceejayluv:

So nobody has ever survived an ak47 bullet??

Read well! At CLOSE range!!

Read about bullet wounds please.

AK47 bullets move through a human body and comes out cleanly on the other side and can enter and exit an extra 2 people directly behind the victim.

Death is inevitable if it passes through a vital organ but survival is common if it enters an are with mass of flesh like the thigh or buttocks but will break any bone found within that mass
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by MoxxxxO123(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
alfredilly:

Question must still be asked. This is a way of testing the authenticity of every claim. What has prevented these ones from putting their stories on social media for over a month sinve that incident took place? Are they telling me they no longer believe a platform that propagated the course upon which their kinsmen died?
Chief so you believe what you just said, are you sure you understand how things work in this Country??
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by One4me: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Farki:

I don't think I've seen a group of brainless, useless and disgusting patriots so hell bent on destroying this country before.

Honestly go fůck yourself pig.

The shocking thing is that most of them do it for free and do it with all righteous belief, that they are doing right!
angry angry
Just like Trump Supporters who believe he will still be President this January grin

Only God can help these Compound F00ls who dont know and dont know that they dont know and keep saying other people dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Praxis758: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
This is loud

Meanwhile, two drivers can't be stirring a car at the same time. Little wonder the serial confusions under Buhari's regime.

Too many presidents under one regime pulling from different directions.

Brendaniel:
I pity those people who keep supporting the government in the evil they keep dishing out to the citizens just to hold on to power and do nonsense with it, one thing is karma is real, you help to sabotage the good of the people for the selfish and greedy interest of a few and you think karma is not warming up for you, continue only time will tell, like I do say "failure is not a day work just like success" people work for their failure the same way people work for their success, the only difference is the actions and inaction they took...

I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA CAUSE NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT

MODIFIED
Don't get my claim up there twisted, In GEJ's time they said we had 4 presidents( Diezani, Okonjo, Mama Peace & Ebele), in this regime we have witnessed so many presidents in other of Hierarchy

1. Shekau - President
2. El-Rufai - President
5. Tinubu - President
6. Buratai - President
7. Magu - President
8. Malami - President
9. Emefiele - President
10. Wike - President
12. Pantami - President
13. and the list goes on, I have decided to claim my own presidency, you can claim yours, Buhari did not make the list because these are the guys calling the shots...

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by One4me: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guk:

ak47 bullet cannot enter body at close range and the person live to tell the story

Guk:

Death is inevitable if it passes through a vital organ but survival is common if it enters an are with mass of flesh like the thigh or buttocks but will break any bone found within that mass

Good, now you don dey receive sense. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Harrykn: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
JuanDeDios:

People like you are a disgrace.

You will not be spared for aiding and dissemination of fake news, we are currently seeking out major to regulate social media before people like you damages the country with unverified news..____LIE MD
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Etuglucy: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why not make ur point and stop calling someone a lesbian. How did u know abi did ur mother or sister slept with her.

alasane:

me tire oo for that Lesbian (DJ Switch)
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by alasane: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Etuglucy:
Why not make ur point and stop calling someone a lesbian. How did u know abi did ur mother or sister slept with her.

E pain well .......fellow gay sighted
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by iguita: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
All these guys na presidents. I am surprised that you did not add First lady, Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari sha. They too join the presidential kitchen crew.
Brendaniel:

MODIFIED

1. Shekau - President
2. El-Rufai - President
5. Tinubu - President
6. Buratai - President
7. Magu - President
8. Malami - President
9. Emefiele - President
10. Wike - President
12. Pantami - President
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by michoim(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Where were they before. This is arrangee ...
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Etuglucy: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
I am not a gay please. Just asking u to learn how to make ur point without calling people names. Thank you.
alasane:

E pain well .......fellow gay sighted
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by fuelsaver: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
iampeterben:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-15-lekki-shooting-victims-storm-lagos-panel/amp/

That's right!
Where are those claiming there was no shootings and killings at Lekki? One sammy329 with his post below should be called out for covering this wickedness

sammy329 :
There was no massacre at Lekki, please let us stop all these exaggeration.
The annoying thing is that people will start doing, remembrance day for a massacre that never happened.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by alasane: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Etuglucy:
I am not a gay please. Just asking u to learn how to make ur point without calling people names. Thank you.

Ok... am really sorry for that.......This so called lady want to set ablaze the only country we are managing and absconded to foreign land and continue to leave her enjoyment.No MATTER our conditions we are still better than some country

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by Celly2020: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Grace told The Nation that after her brother’s death, the hospital authorities changed the story and said he died of COVID-19.this side of the story remind me of what a friend that return from abroad told me about Nigeria version of covid 19.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by DaCharis2016: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Liar Muhammed:. These are photoshopped victims.

Buhari: I don tell una say my hand no dey inside since, una still force me to address nigerians on this stuff.

Liar Muhammed: Na jagaband idea na. Me i go still stick to my talk of photoshopped.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by euniselfyahoo: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
It could be thatthe hospital management was threten that was while they denied it
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
real shiit...

nice one here.

we must move.

lets move.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by JuanDeDios: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
ablejesus26:

sarcasm bro he even gave you the expo by mentioning lie mohammed
And I responded to lie mohammed.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by harmony75: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
victory is ours IJN so painful those dead can't talk may their souls rest in peace and all those supporting Buhari, sanwolu and Co they will taste untimely death too!
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by diportivo: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guk:

ak47 bullet cannot enter body at close range and the person live to tell the story

God bless u brother
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by ceejayluv(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Guk:

Read well! At CLOSE range!!

Read about bullet wounds please.

AK47 bullets move through a human body and comes out cleanly on the other side and can enter and exit an extra 2 people directly behind the victim.

IF it passes through a vital organ...... That's all. Therefore an ak47 shot at close range is still somewhat survivable.

The Mumbai and Christchurch attacks are examples, there were survivors after shootings at very close range with AK and sundry automatic weapons.
Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by ceejayluv(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
alfredilly:

So calling with phone number is safer than putting stories on social media for verification. You can't lies about another person death and social media without having a counter claim. A truly missing person whose name props up on social media will definitely have family member, friends, neighour, acquaintance, work place college, church member or any other relationship in the social environment. There is no hiding place.
There were several posts on Twitter about missing people, I dunno how you managed to miss it. I didn't save the posts then, so I guess I don't have much evidence to give as I couldn't follow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.