Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom (2837 Views)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Lmao
Why are Igbo men so emotional?

Juliusmalema in particular is paranoid.
He didn't talk when I made a thread that ranked the Igbos the most populous in Nigeria but here he is crying like a sissy grin
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
valirex:

Juliusmalema in particular is paranoid.
He didn't talk when I made a thread that ranked the Igbos the most populous in Nigeria but here he is crying like a sissy grin

Oh I must comment in every thread.

Even Ikwerre people won't like to see me in their thread or affairs.

so I am not concerned anyway. I don't devote my time to Ikwerre issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Oh I must comment in every thread.

Even Ikwerre people won't like to see me in their thread or affairs.

so I am not concerned anyway. I don't devote my time to Ikwerre issue

You do, and that's why you're here.
So cry on sissy cheesy
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
valirex:

Lol so is that the account you have been thinking is mine grin

Without a proper research you conclude the account is mine simply because the guy is probably hitting you hard undecided you must be really immature.

No matter how much you nag, I will always create more posts wherever and whenever I deem fit. Your bags are like encouragement to me.

The only thing that's gonna stop me is the Igbo friend I told you about. If he's please let with this post then your opinion is nothing but rubbish grin

To the mods make sure you do a proper research like the IP Location of both accounts

If there is a deity to swear you would have dropped dead.

well I saw the thread and remember I have seen similar thread somewhere with same writing. So there is nothing here to defend or deny.

All these long epistles shows you own both Monikers. Ride on.

not interested.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If there is a deity to swear you would have dropped dead.

well I saw the thread and remember I have seen similar thread somewhere with same writing. So there is nothing here to defend or deny.

All these long epistles shows you own both Monikers. Ride on.

not interested.

Cry on sissy cheesy
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
valirex:

You do, and that's why you're here.
So cry on sissy cheesy

I don't, only asked the mod to dissolve your numerous thread into one.

As I said earlier I can give you nearly all Ikwerre moniker here..

I am not concerned on all these petty rubbish but our target is big.

More like have you seen me attacking Tinubu or all these yoruba stuff but we know when to move anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
valirex:

Cry on sissy cheesy
#crying loudly
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I don't, only asked the mod to dissolve your numerous thread into one.

As I said earlier I can give you nearly all Ikwerre moniker here..

I am not concerned on all these petty rubbish but our target is big.

More like have you seen me attacking Tinubu or all these yoruba stuff but we know when to move anyway.

Now that you're talking in a matured manner, I will as well.
I want you to know I don't attack Igbos, and I really wish you guys no harm.
But at the same time I would always speak the truth.
The truth is bitter but still be said.
No tribe is perfect and when people discuss things like why Benin Empire declined, most times they are right but it doesn't mean I should attack them for speaking of our faults.
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
valirex:
Great Benin Empire!!!

Ikwerre (Iwhuruohna) people of Rivers State migrated from the Great Benin Kingdom even though we share some similarities with the igbos due to inter trade relationship and marriage over the years.

It was a great and historical meeting with his Royal Majesty the Oba of Benin. As the supreme leader of IFM proudly presented our Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) flag to the OBA OF BENIN.

God bless our ancestral home.

Iwhuruohna (Ikwerre) anu meka oh!

God bless Ikwerre!
God bless Rivers state.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Benin Kingdom

Etinosa1234
Davidnazee
Prolog
Ghostwon
AreaFada2
Sarah20A
Afam4eva
Etrusen

Are u sure u have sense sir?

Ikwerre is an igbo word.

Iwhuruoha is an igbo word.

All Ikwerre villages bear igbo names.

All Ikwerre people answer names.

All Ikwerre speak igbo.

All Ikwerre have zero connection with bini.

All Ikwerre dont speak any form of bini language.

All Ikwerre did not bear any single bini name.

Ikwerre is not a bini word.

Iwhuruoha is not a bini word.

Zero Ikwerre Iwuruoha village bears a bini name.

THERE IS ZERO CULTURAL OR TRADITIONAL CONNECTION BETWEEN BENIN AND IKWERRE IWURUOHA cheesy cheesy

Stop the mental madness and cure urself... grin...that is If u are nt another Afonja Tonyebarcanita

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by OfoIgbo: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ikwerre is an Igbo expression

Iwhuruoha is also an Igbo expression, which is the same as IRU OHA. The Face of the Public.

Both expressions don't have Bini roots.
Both expressions have Igbo roots.

Make of it what you will. Ekwuchakwam

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Logan23:

Are u sure u have sense sir?

Ikwerre is an igbo word.

Iwhuruoha is an igbo word.

All Ikwerre villages bear igbo names.

All Ikwerre people answer names.

All Ikwerre speak igbo.

All Ikwerre have zero connection with bini.

All Ikwerre dont speak any form of bini language.

All Ikwerre did not bear any single bini name.

Ikwerre is not a bini word.

Iwhuruoha is not a bini word.

Zero Ikwerre Iwuruoha village bears a bini name.

THERE IS ZERO CULTURAL OR TRADITIONAL CONNECTION BETWEEN BENIN AND IKWERRE IWURUOHA cheesy cheesy

Stop the mental madness and cure urself... grin...that is If u are nt another Afonja Tonyebarcanita

If you're not stupid you will direct that question to the Ikwere people who say they are Benins, as far as Benin is concerned anyone who says they're Benins will not be rejected. Learn to use your words properly.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
valirex:

If you're not stupid you will direct that question to the Ikwere people who say they are Benins, as far as Benin is concerned anyone who says they're Benins will not be rejected. Learn to use your words properly.

Keep quiet sir. Stop implying that bini are so so stupid that they accept any useless person that claims bini.

In d post u claimed u are Ikwerre Iwuruoha and now u are asking me to ask Ikwerre people...mad mad identity crisis.....U HAVE ZERO CONNECTION WITH BINI

Grow up
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Logan23:

Keep quiet sir. Stop implying that bini are so so stupid that they accept any useless person that claims bini.

In d post u claimed u are Ikwerre Iwuruoha and now u are asking me to ask Ikwerre people...mad mad identity crisis.....U HAVE ZERO CONNECTION WITH BINI

Grow up

No Benin is not stupid but you are cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2020
valirex:

No Benin is not stupid but you are cheesy

^^In d post u claimed u are Ikwerre Iwuruoha and now u are asking me to ask Ikwerre people...mad mad identity crisis.....U HAVE ZERO CONNECTION WITH BINI^^

U jumped this sir

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Logan23:

^^In d post u claimed u are Ikwerre Iwuruoha and now u are asking me to ask Ikwerre people...mad mad identity crisis.....U HAVE ZERO CONNECTION WITH BINI^^

U jumped this sir

Well let me take my time and explain to you, that post was copied from an Ikwere Facebook group.
So like I said go and ask the Ikwere people to explain to you why they now claim to be Benins.
And for the record if Ikwere claim Benin or Hausa how is it your concern?
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
valirex:

Well let me take my time and explain to you, that post was copied from an Ikwere Facebook group.
So like I said go and ask the Ikwere people to explain to you why they now claim to be Benins.
And for the record if Ikwere claim Benin or Hausa how is it your concern?

grin

I dont listen to very stupid excuses Sir, U cant stupidly copy verbatim from somewhere and post as ur thread and turn around to talk sth else.

Goan rest....Iwhuruoha Bini cheesy
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Odingo1: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Confused minority Ikwere people that speak and bear Igbo names and throw their Bini heritage to gutters.
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by BigSarah(f): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
This Benin theory is embarrassing, poorly polished.
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Bkayyy: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
BigSarah:
This Benin theory is embarrassing, poorly polished.
They actually have three history.
One was by their ancestors.
2nd was by old Eastern region historians
And this one is by the cowards of the war (those that were afraid to die)
They actually adopted this one from the ekpeye group during the war

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by Finnese001: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bloody minorities
Re: Ikwerre (iwhuruohna) People Visit To The Benin Kingdom by valirex: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Finnese001:
Bloody minorities

And where in the post were Igbos insulted?
You know you should not go about spewing hate. As far as this post goes Igbos are at advantage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far / Tinubu Steps Down, Vows Not Contest For 2023 Election / Kenneth Okonkwo Reacts As Lamidi Apapa Is Disgraced In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.