Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far (2836 Views)

Utomi: Loans Nigeria Taking To Shore Up Naira Are ‘meaningless’ Arise Exclusives / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by chukwuaustin(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
The leader of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora,Diokpa Chukwuma Dike has warned Ipob leader and his bandit group ESN to Stop with immediate effect the plan to assassinate Asari Dokubo who is the Former Ijaw Youth Council President.
Diopka Chukwuma Dike reminded the Igbo people who reside in Rivers State and Bayelsa of the implications of such act by ESN. He told Ndigbo expecially the members of Ipob to disclose any information about the planned assassination to the appropriate authority

He warned that such stupid act will lead to war against Igbo people and their business in all the Nigerdelta States. He warned the Youths to stop Supporting Nnamdi kanu because kanu is insane.

Speaking in Port Harcourt he advised Igbo business men and women to go about their business lawfully.

1 Share

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Jerryherd: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
cool

Why take Ipob serious... They won't even attempt to assassinate Asrari's dog, it's just attention seeking propaganda

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Biafrannuke: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
okuko nyuo aru ani achuba ya oso

When the fowl farts, the land begins to pursue it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Lordave: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
I don't like or support IPOB but this shit here is an insult to all Igbos.

I don't see what Kanu stands to gain if Asari dies and the idiot that issued this warning is more stupid idiot for tagging Igbos in what does not concern us. The animal is insinuating that if Asari kicks the bucket the Igbo nation will bear the consequences even if he does by natural causes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Kinematics: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
Why take Ipob serious... They won't even attempt to assassinate Asrari's dog, it's just attention seeking propaganda

1 Like

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by chukwuaustin(m): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Asari was interviewed on BBC Igbo he disclosed it. He has his proved and the Diopka Chukwuma Dike has confirmed the information from Asari Dokubo to be true. Listen if u kill Asari Dokubo it will turn to tribal war between Igbo and Ijaw in all the Nigerdelta States..... If u like keep indirectly Supporting that insane animal in human skin.
Lordave:

I don't see what Kanu stands to gain if Asari dies and the idiot that issued this warning is more stupid idiot for tagging Igbos in what does not concern us. The animal is insinuating that if Asari kicks the bucket the Igbo nation will bear the consequences even if he does by natural causes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Kinematics: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lordave:

Now I see that understanding is part of the ibo problem.

6 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by chiiraq802(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
As a PH boy all i can say is that Asari Dokubo is inconsequential....... He is just a greedy mofo fighting for his Pocket.

9 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Odingo1: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nonsense, ESN is after terrorist Fulani herdsmen not Asari

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Kinematics: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
chukwuaustin:
Asari was interviewed on BBC Igbo he disclosed it. He has his proved and the Diopka Chukwuma Dike has confirmed the information from Asari Dokubo to be true. Listen if u kill Asari Dokubo it will turn to tribal war between Igbo and Ijaw in all the Nigerdelta States..... If u like keep indirectly Supporting that insane animal in human skin.

They say a word is enough for the wise. Nnwana you have done your part.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Lordave: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
chukwuaustin:
With all sincerity bro, look for an IPOB member and tell those shits. Look well o.

Kinematics:
Now I see that understanding is part of the ibo problem.
Yeah I agree with you.
Only "ibo" has problems with understanding, but fortunately I'm Igbo so find your way go look for ibo like you to advise. Thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by ken6488(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Not cool

That could lead to serious war between Niger delta and ipob
Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by positivelord: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
op you should have make this fake news look real by adding source....

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by EastisBae: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
chukwuaustin:
[s]Asari was interviewed on BBC Igbo he disclosed it. He has his proved and the Diopka Chukwuma Dike has confirmed the information from Asari Dokubo to be true. Listen if u kill Asari Dokubo it will turn to tribal war between Igbo and Ijaw in all the Nigerdelta States..... If u like keep indirectly Supporting that insane animal in human skin.[/s]

Stop talking nonsense!
Who is asari dokubo? Why would Nnamdi Kanu or ESN want to assassinate him when he is not a threat in any way?

Every idiat will now wake up and start insulting and threatening a great tribe over thugs and touts. Rubbish!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by heniford2: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lordave:
With all sincerity bro, look for an IPOB member and tell those shits. Look well o.

Yeah I agree with you.
Only "ibo" has problems with understanding, but fortunately I'm Igbo so find your way go look for ibo like you to advise. Thanks.
your not igbo your a fake breed claiming to be igbo mumu na mehn commot here oh
Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by alfasexy: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
Who get time for that caliphate slave.

We have bigger fish to fry. Mtcheew.

6 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Obdk: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kinematics:

They say a word is enough for the wise. Nnwana you have done your part.
afonja

6 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Kinematics: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Obdk:
afonja

1 Like

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hahahahah
ESN don’t have time for Judas
Judas always end up committing suicide
FG is enough to deal with asari since he failed to gain access to ESN
Now this plan of sympathy is dead
ESN are busy in the bush
We don’t even know that asari is still alive
the people that used adaka boro
Used saro wiwa and killed them
Are same people using asari definitely he already know his fate

9 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Nigeriabiafra82: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lordave:

Shut up
Kanu is busy with fulani bandit
Unless asari enter our bush
For now he is irrelevant

5 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by tutudesz: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiiraq802:
As a PH boy all i can say is that Asari Dokubo is inconsequential....... He is just a greedy mofo fighting for his Pocket.
You no be PH boy undecided because you for know wetin Asari fit do

1 Like

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Lordave: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
heniford2:
your not igbo your a fake breed claiming to be igbo mumu na mehn commot here oh
So in your mud brain, anybody not supporting Kanu and his methods is a fake breed Igbo?

Ewu, make I no strangle life commot for your useless body.

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
please dont warn them na.. let them mistakenly kill one ijaw person first, then the entire igbo confirm that one single ijaw death will be repaid with 30 skins and 30 villages razes down..

ofcourse igbos that stay near ijaw know this..

the implication of killing asari, igbo will be history..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lordave:

yes. thats bcux u have not experience any ijaw war.. just wait and see one ijaw person to kill by kanu, then surprise to see where ijaw boys will start from... they may even start from u as u be ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by Lordave: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes. thats bcux u have not experience any ijaw war.. just wait and see one ijaw person to kill by kanu, then surprise to see where ijaw boys will start from... they may even start from u as u be ibo.
You say wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by afube: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
please dont warn them na.. let them mistakenly kill one ijaw person first, then the entire igbo confirm that one single ijaw death will be repaid with 30 skins and 30 villages razes down..

asari is an igbo man oga !
Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by SlayerSupreme: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
All these paid bastards will have their throats slit by the same paymasters they work for.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by overall90: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nonsense distraction.
Why would ESN want to kill Asari?
And where will they see him to kill or is he now herding cow in the bush.
The same Nigeria State that wants to use him to distract ESN will do the same thing they did to Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa when the time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by selemempe: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

lol...I wish ESN can just kill that fat pig let me see what you can do. You think say na mouth? The only people Igbo ever colonised was ijaw when jaja of opobo colonised ubani. You no dey shame? Adaka boro's insurrection was ended within 3 day by Igbos. Since when are we measuring dick?

4 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by chiiraq802(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:

You no be PH boy undecided because you for know wetin Asari fit do

See as Rivers State dey brotherly.... Asari no fit do Sh*t.
na just Initial gra gra... we already dey into the system.

When men dey call Government Tompolo and King Ateke Tom for the Niger Delta....you dey call Asari

Make Asari go sit down for bush.... Im be jew man.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Assassinate Asari Dokubo By ESN A Joke Taking To Far by tutudesz: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
chiiraq802:

See as Rivers State dey brotherly.... Asari no fit do Sh*t.
na just Initial gra gra... we already dey into the system.

When men dey call Government Tompolo and King Ateke Tom....you dey call Asari

Make Asari go sit down for bush.... Im be jew man.
Tompolo na Rivers man Ateke Tom I go understand, Asari na senior man we're ateke and Tompolo seat down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. / Igbos Leave Abuja And The North This Is The Last Warning / ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.