Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? (983 Views)

Pfizer: COVID-19 Vaccine Is 90% Effective - Early Look Shows / Luciferase: The Bio-nano Chip Bill Gates Wants You To Have / Safety, Major Component Of Our Work Place Reforms – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by doksblog(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Following approval for the administration of Covid-19 vaccines, a number of conspiracy theories have sprung up following claims that an enzyme called Luciferase is a component on the vaccine.

The United Kingdom has become the first Western nation to authorize a Covid-19 vaccine, paving the way for the first doses to be rolled out across the country next week.

However, some people are concerned and are already throwing around different conspiracy theories, including that the vaccine is the mark of the beast because one of its components is “Luciferase” and they are linking it to “Lucifer” (the devil according to Christian belief).

Black Panther actress, Letitia Wright is one of those sharing such conspiracy theories.

She shared a YouTube video addressing the Luciferase that is allegedly added to the Covid-19 vaccine.

The YouTube description of the video published on Dec 1 claims Luciferase is being added to Covid-19 vaccines “to detect those who have not taken it.”

The video publisher then claimed that it is “partially true” that Luciferase was “named by its founder after Lucifer”.

While some praised Letitia for raising awareness about the “evil” of the vaccine. Others cautioned her against using her platform to mislead people. Letitia replied, saying her intention is not to mislead but to ask questions.

She added: “Not my intention to make anyone upset. Nor am I saying don’t take it. I’m just concerned about what’s in it that’s all. Isn’t that fair to question or ask?”

Other Twitter users have been tweeting, connecting the vaccine to the mark of the beast.......

https://doksblog.com/lucifer-in-vaccine-is-luciferase-a-component-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/

Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by theFilmtric: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
Lol
Lucifrase
Confusion everywhere
But I think there's something sinister about this vaccination
I can't take it
It uses mRNA technology(messenger Ribonucleic acid)~a new vaccination technology that has never been tested on humans before now
and how exactly were they able to perfect the vaccine in 9 months??
Lalasticlala Mynd44
I think this is worthy of the front page

theFilmtricsay

Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by Righteousness89(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
Let's not get things twisted!
The Vaccine is not the Mark of the Beast!
The Bible clearly stated that the Mob will be a Number (666) which will either be on the Fore head or on the Right hand. There is no Modification to that! And that will not come into effect until the Saints are taken away in the Rapture!

Having Said that! I Personally would not advise anyone to take The Vaccine as it could be connected to some nasty stuff. I see it as something that is all about Conditioning people for the main stuff which is Mob!

We Live in very strange times! The Nwo , the One World government and the one World are desperate to do their thing. And Depopulation is one of their stuffs.

The Bible says " be wise as Serpent and Harmless as doves "
Allow GOD to guide u before you take decisions.

Most Important! Be Prepared! Live Prepared! Because Anyday! Any Moment! The Trumpet will Blast!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by Madibah(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
The Bible clearly stated that the Mob will be a Number (666) which will either be on the Fore head or on the Right hand. There is no Modification to that! And that will not come into effect until the Saints are taken away in the Rapture!

Having Said that! I Personally would not advise anyone to take The Vaccine as it could be connected to some nasty stuff. I see as something that is all about Conditioning people for the main stuff which is Mob!

We Live in very strange times! The Nwo , the One World government and the one World are desperate to do their thing. And Depopulation is one of their stuffs.

Most Important! Be Prepared! Live Prepared! Because Anyday! Any Moment! The Trumpet will Blast!
[/s]

You hardly make sense
undecided
Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by Koulture(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Food don land for conspiracy theorists.
If people are advised not to take the vaccine,how then can covid 19 pandemics be defeated.A vaccine is the only way to deal with this pandemic.

And if covid situation continues how then can the US and other countries economy be opened properly while normal life resumes.
Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by theFilmtric: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Madibah:
[s][/s]

You hardly make sense
undecided
a man of God??

theFilmtricsay

Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by Barka00(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Having Said that! I Personally would not advise anyone to take The Vaccine as it could be connected to some nasty stuff. I see it as something that is all about Conditioning people for the main stuff which is Mob!

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
[s]
Madibah:

You hardly make sense
undecided
[/s]
Wisdom is too HIGH for a Fool

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by Madibah(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]
Wisdom is too High for a Fool

A fool thinks himself to be wise,and a wiseman knows himself to be a fool
Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by Madibah(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
theFilmtric:

a man of God??

theFilmtricsay

A hypocrite
Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by doksblog(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Meaning.....
Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by adeyemi67494: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
:[s][/s]Wisdom is too High for a FoolA fool thinks himself to be wise,and a wiseman knows himself to be a fool
Re: Lucifer In Vaccine: Is “luciferase” A Component Of The Covid-19 Vaccine? by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good. Christians shouldn’t take the vaccine. We already have too many of them causing a ruckus daily.

(1) (Reply)

How My Tooth Was Extracted (removed) In A Nigerian Hospital / Controlling P.e / 11 Year Old Named World's Hairiest Girl Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.