Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal (37620 Views)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Let her die quickly jare, her husband is there waiting for her to come and explain why she killed him. If her explanation is not good enough, the guy would kill her again
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by jidxin(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Officialgarri:
Congratulations to her... cheesy

If I was her, I would be praying for quick execution than going through emotional pains of counting down the number of days I have left to live and hoping for a miracle that might never come
in Nigeria they hardly execute death sentence
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by DarkJeddi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Reelmii:
Sentenced in January, but alive to see December

God is merciful
There are those sentenced to death since 1980 still alive and well and nobody has been officially put to death in Nigeria for years..
The chance of her never being put to death is more than 90 percent..
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by ABSTRUSE: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Now to the Supreme Court to buy some more time.
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by DarkJeddi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
ABSTRUSE:
Now to the Supreme Court to buy some more time.
No body is going to execute her,people don't get executed anymore..
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by marsman: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thank You. This should teach Feminist Husband Killers a Lesson .
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Shadysen: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
oh Jehovah have mercy on me...help me change my mindset...amen!
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by emmayoc: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Fake and pessimistic pastor. undecided

you don't always preach about good things at allundecided . If its not end of the world it would be Donald Trump or anti-christ and 5g network why not preach about love and respect

now you have moved to death.
so death is now a priviledge ehen. cheesy

Its pastors like you who will preach heaven but are not ready to die.
What he is saying is that she has a privilege to give her life to Christ so that when she dies, she will make heaven unlike someone who death might meet unaware as a sinner. The merciful part of God is that she may have committed the sin of murder here but eventually goes to heaven after giving her life to Christ but her husband whom she killed may not make it if he died as a sinner.

U see why we need to understand God? A Boko Haram who repents today and submit to Christ will go to heaven while those he killed that died in sin may go to hell. The point is, We should all be ready at anytime.

U hear people sarcastically say that the church has been preaching since decades that Christ is coming but till now he hasn't come. Let me tell us. The day anyone dies, that day Christ has come for that person because there is no repentance in the grave. Being alive is the time of grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by JB4life: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
That she is faulting the ruling of the Federal High court on the ground that the trial judge based his ruling on circumstantial evidence alone , instead of admitting her culpability in remorse,makes the woman a real agent of devil.

Some people's conscience is dead.

May God have mercy on us
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Gamesmart: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kill her quick.

Bye!
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by captainamiedi1: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Her lawyers just dey catch out steady
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by buchilino(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
dkdmy:
Anger is bad! Her story has become a lesson to everyone. Despite all the riches and affluence, see how her life has ended. #sad

UNFORTUNATELY HISTORY KEEPS REPEATING ITSELF. HUSBANDS N WIVES KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by grandlexuz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Fake and pessimistic pastor. undecided

you don't always preach about good things at allundecided . If its not end of the world it would be _Donald Trump_ or anti-christ and 5g network why not preach about love and respect

now you have moved to death.
so death is now a priviledge ehen. cheesy

Its pastors like you who will preach heaven but are not willing to die.

You said my mind. Kudos
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by ekevwe(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is one of the Most Privileged Death if her eyes of Understanding are open or if she has Spirtually wise Folks around Her..

Very Highly Privileged Death to Die.

I no understand wetin you type oo. I doubt if you do. Those likes you saw, it's the italics they like and not your statement.
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by masterpiecer(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is one of the Most Privileged Death if her eyes of Understanding are open or if she has Spirtually wise Folks around Her..

What a paradox...

However this statement is very true

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Gamesmart: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Criminals should be put to death humanely - we should not devolve to their level because we want vengeful justice

In an ideal world, criminals that recklessly take an innocent life should be put to death in as inhumane a manner as the person they killed.

Let her be stabbed and bleed to death, just as he did.
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Gamesmart:

In an ideal world, criminals that recklessly take an innocent life should be put to death in as inhumane a manner as the person they killed.
Let her be stabbed and bleed to death, just as he did.

Then God or Allah would have paid us in kind
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by bunnae(f): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

I agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by highcadre: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
Pity
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by XXXXTENTACION: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
emmayoc:

What he is saying is that she has a privilege to give her life to Christ so that when she dies, she will make heaven unlike someone who death might meet unaware as a sinner. The merciful part of God is that she may have committed the sin of murder here but eventually goes to heaven after giving her life to Christ but her husband whom she killed may not make it if he died as a sinner.

U see why we need to understand God? A Boko Haram who repents today and submit to Christ will go to heaven while those he killed that died in sin may go to hell. The point is, We should all be ready at anytime.

U hear people sarcastically say that the church has been preaching since decades that Christ is coming but till now he hasn't come. Let me tell us. The day anyone dies, that day Christ has come for that person because there is no repentance in the grave. Being alive is the time of grace
Dead or alive a sinner never goes unpunished.
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by grandlexuz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Godsonkemz:

Stop displaying your immaturity here. This is a golden opportunity for the lady to accept Christ before she's hung, just like one of the criminals in the bible that were crucified with Christ who accepted Christ on the cross.

In other words she should give up the legal fight to live, embrace Christ cos it gives enternal life.

What you saying is when the prostitute was about to be stoned in the bible Christ should have just told her to confess her sins die and go to a better place. Christ was wrong in fighting for her life according to your standard.

Eternal life is good and should be the goal of every Christian, but if Lazarus a good man was brought back from the dead by Christ means life on earth is just as good and has its merits. All through the bible even the most righteous begged to live when faced with death.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Skoonheid(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Officialgarri:

If I was her,

You will be her sooner than you ever imagined. Congratulations on your inevitable death.
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by spiceadole: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
UniqRight:
This one tough.

Nigerians please help me as a fellow Nigerian. Someone should please help me as I'm helpless at the moment due to circumstances. I really need help for food for my little kids. It's shameful doing this but life has left me with no choice. They've been seriously hungry please. Any amount please. It shall be well with anyone sending us anything at all. Thanks.

31800_09871, Ecobank, U. Felix

Thanks.

Una never tire for this format?
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
lindareep:
It is well...

Meanwhile, if you chat me up now, I will deliver enlargement gel to your preferred address in Lagos.
The gel is just 5K!

For Dick enlargement ??
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Skoonheid(f): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Officialgarri:

If I was her,

You will be like her sooner than you ever imagined. Congratulations on your inevitable death
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by charlesucheh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
if i was there, the question I will look her in the eyes and ask is that; DID YOUR HUSBAND DIE AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS??

And I guess that's what GOD wants her to still admit!

BUT people! if this woman can still be recalcitrant to this time in telling the truth, then she deserves to die! And God might still not forgive her.....
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by grandlexuz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
emmayoc:

In other words she should give up the legal fight to live, embrace Christ cos it gives enternal live.

What you saying is when the prostitute was about to be stoned in the bible Christ should have just told her to confess her sins die and go to a better place. Christ was wrong in fighting for her life according to your standard.

Eternal life is good and should be the goal of every Christian, but if Lazarus a good man was brought back from the dead by Christ means life on earth is just as good and has its merits. All through the bible even the most righteous begged to live when faced with death.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by Neoteny(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
UniqRight:
This one tough.

Nigerians please help me as a fellow Nigerian. Someone should please help me as I'm helpless at the moment due to circumstances. I really need help for food for my little kids. It's shameful doing this but life has left me with no choice. They've been seriously hungry please. Any amount please. It shall be well with anyone sending us anything at all. Thanks.

31800_09871, Ecobank, U. Felix

Thanks.

But you've money to buy data....
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by UniqRight: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Una never tire for this format?

Please don't be insensitive to the plight of the people. Things are really very rough with some people.
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by lindareep: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

For Dick enlargement ??
Yes sir wink
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
lindareep:

Yes sir wink

Hope it's very effective ??.. grin
Re: Maryam Sanda's Death Sentence Affirmed By Court Of Appeal by picklighthouse: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

MOG explain what you mean. You don't just make that kind of statement and walk away bro.

How is death by hanging a privileged death?Elucidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) / Robbers Kill Orphaned Corper Who Self-sponsored His Own Education (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.