Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album (3635 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Stay Longer In Israel, Travel Document Expires / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / South-east Group Vows To 'physically Deliver' Nnamdi Kanu To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by MANDIPUTIN: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by DonBenny77(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
NK na man na!
Oh! Ya dan know?
The man that saw tomorrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by uptimum123(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Can't remember the last time I heard of this guy. He had better face his dead music career...As it is, the only way he can resuscitate his dead career is if he's made the chief town crier of Biafra Land. But the problem now is that Biafra doesn't exist.

Wait oo...I didn't even listen to the track before commenting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Well errm I listened but I couldn't hear where he said that he should keep the struggle going...that's figment of your imagination

When someone greets you doesn't translate to continue..

6 Likes

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by SlayerForever: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Well errm I listened but I couldn't hear where he said that he should keep the struggle going...that's figment of your imagination

When someone greets you doesn't translate to continue..
Lwkmd. You go soon run mad o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
SlayerForever:
Lwkmd. You go soon run mad o.

Lol...grin

Enyia dapu one side.

2 Likes

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nwaide01: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
I always laugh at the people who called IPOB names without knowing that the majority of Igbo support the movement. Whether people like it or not Nnadi Kalu is doing a great job especially with his non violent approach.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by GOVERNMENT2: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol...grin

Enyia dapu one side.
MA-GIDA WHICH SIDE YOU DEY FOR AMA HAUSA undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by HeadShot: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:
Can't remember the last time I heard of this guy. He had better face his dead music career...As it is, the only way he can resuscitate his dead career is if he's made the chief town crier of Biafra Land. But the problem now is that Biafra doesn't exist.

Why would you listen before commenting?..
What makes you a buhari supporter?

My Muslim friend..
Hate kills faster than Boko Haram
You have been running around the forum spilling anti Biafran comments...
Are you not tired?...

I have nothing in common with you...
We should be on the fore front.. looking for ways to go our separate ways...
The earlier the better

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Imagine a skull miner advising someone

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by uptimum123(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
HeadShot:

Why would you listen before commenting?..
What makes you a buhari supporter?

My Muslim friend..
Hate kills faster than Boko Haram
You have been running around the forum spilling anti Biafran comments...
Are you not tired?...

I have nothing in common with you...
We should be on the fore front.. looking for ways to go our separate ways...
The earlier the better

The truth is always bitter, Biafra has always been and will always be a lost cause

Get that to your head

2 Likes

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by uptimum123(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
Imagine a skull miner advising someone

Coming from a flat headed cone head

2 Likes

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Bkayyy: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chai Igbo hate on the rise.
So an Igbo musician dedicating a song to his people is termed Biafra and very soon secessionist song.
Na so una fear Igbo reach?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Bkayyy: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

Coming from a flat headed cone head
Coninho

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by SlayerForever: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol...grin
Enyia dapu one side.
Lol.
Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by HeadShot: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

The truth is always bitter, Biafra has always been and will always be a lost cause

Get that to your head

Unity beggars everywhere

Bloody black foreheads everywhere...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
MA-GIDA WHICH SIDE YOU DEY FOR AMA HAUSA undecided

You have been noticed.

next

1 Like

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by OnyeOhuu: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by jlinkd78(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
God bless Ohamadike

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by bigeliot(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
My love for flavour just increased. People that hate MNK hate the truth. Don't just quote me. Prove me wrong with facts. Some say he hijacked the endsars movement. They forgot that what MNK has been fighting against for years is what they just realized In 2020. One way or the other, a good number of nigerians are doing the same thing MNK is doing without realizing it. More oil on u flavour. Pls nobody should worry flavour o, he has d right to bliv what he wants to bliv. As for people that are saying the guys music career down, I bet u don't know flavour. We love him like dat Biko. Chop life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by kendrick93(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
uptimum123:

You have already crucified him before you even listened if he actually said that
Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by loveth360(f): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
What boko haram and Foolish people don't know is 99.5% of Igbos are in support of Biafra project.

God bless Ohamadike.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Bkayyy: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
But seriously most of you people that call yourselves Igbo Ipob members does not have any sense. You talk waaaa without thinking about the implications.
Even if Flavour mentioned MNK in his song, is it safe for his personality that you people will announce it to the enemies you are fighting?
Tụfịakwa. Men talking anyhow like women.
Whoever created this thread should be ashamed of himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by ivolt: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
This fake patriot was carrying the Nigeria flag and encouraging confrontations few weeks ago. Almost all of the activists seems to be indecent or pretenders with ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by loveth360(f): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
ivolt:
This fake patriot was carrying the Nigeria flag and encouraging confrontations few weeks ago. Almost all of the activists seems to be indecent or pretenders with ulterior motives.
Oga we are Igbo before Nigeria.

Kanu is my brother before a yoruba man like you.

Make i just go download the music

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
But seriously most of you people that call yourselves Igbo Ipob members does not have any sense. You talk waaaa without thinking about the implications.
Even if Flavour mentioned MNK in his song, is it safe for his personality that you people will announce it to the enemies you are fighting?
Tụfịakwa. Men talking anyhow like women.
Whoever created this thread should be ashamed of himself
We ain’t hypocrites
When we come out we come out full
Ask buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nwaide01:
I always laugh at the people who called IPOB names without knowing that the majority of Igbo support the movement. Whether people like it or not Nnadi Kalu is doing a great job especially with his non violent approach.

That na why 2023 na for Yorubas grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Bkayyy: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

We ain’t hypocrites
When we come out we come out full
Ask buhari
This is why I don't like associating with you people. "secret" has no meaning in you people's dictionary that's why you people talk like teenage girls.
Imagine if you people are to carry out an assault, before you people finish planning the enemy is aware.
People that can't control their tongue

5 Likes

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by valicious1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
GOD BLESS MAZI NNAMDI KANU. OHAMADIKE NDIIGBO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by EXOUSIAng: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nwaide01:
Non-violent approach you said?
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Or you have been seriously brainwashed thats if there is a brain at all.
Cos for you to say that after what has been going on in PH?
I have listen to this guy talk about burning down the country and so many other childish talks and you talk about non-violent approach.
You are sick

1 Like

Re: Flavor Urges Nnamdi Kanu To Keep The Struggle Going In His New Album by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is why I don't like associating with you people. "secret" has no meaning in you people's dictionary that's why you people talk like teenage girls.
Imagine if you people are to carry out an assault, before you people finish planning the enemy is aware.
People that can't control their tongue
So with your secret what have u achieve

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Bans Cash Withdrawals From Public Accounts / ESN Shoot Dead Notorious Criminal On Camera (Very Disturbing Video) / Yoruba's And Igbo's What Is Going On, Are We Southerners Fools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.