Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn (24968 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by ogbonti: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The IBB Mafia members are getting old and going. These are the people that made this country a shithole.

God bless you - he was a part of the Northern coup expert group that turned Nigeria into a banana republic from 1966 to 1990

my joy is that he will meet with Major General Mamman Vatsa, the man he helped IBB execute in 1986

he announced Vatsa’s execution in December 1986, exactly 34 years ago

nobody wey go live forever - Vatsa don tear am better konk since grin

2 Likes

Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by frog12: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
i like these GENERALS from IBB time. they leave and became CHAIRMAN dat dis!
HE WAS one of the generals of IBB time people like.
may his SOUL rest in PEACE.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by JeogahII(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rest in Peace Bali. I have heard a lot about you. You made your mark.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by mahnoor3141: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thanks for Sharing such an amazing article. Keep working. Here is a detailed article on <a href="https://technicalsain.com/how-to-earn-money-from-youtube-without-adsense/">earn money from youtube without adsense </a>. Thankyou.t Information.[/quote]
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by blazetour1: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Wow! Domkat Bali a general's general. Rest in peace.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by romunu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
R.I.P. I still remember those good old days,I use to hear those names,that time I be barrack boy,never knew much about him though,but loved his name.

1 Like

Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by juman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
People of senseless generation that failed nigeria so much.
The cursed generation of people.

They destroyed the country.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by gotex: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2020
Gen Domkat Bali is a well decorated general and highly principled. He retired cos he was appointed interior minister from defence. He saw it as a demotion and he retired. Rest on great soldier
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by juman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
I witnessed much better nigeria in 70s and 80s.

But the doomed people of useless generation plunged the country to abyss.
Senseless people.

Oloriburuku generation of people.
They are pure idiots and very unpatriotic people.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by Marine25: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
fergie001:

INDEPENDENT

Domkat Bali

Wikipedia

President Buhari, Atiku mourn

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-mourns-ex-defence-minister-domkat-bali/%3famp=1]PUNCH [/url]

Atiku Abubakar

RIP General
Indeed we will sorely miss you and the untapped experience you left with
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by Never4getU: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Iamtony:
Atiku and Buhari always reacting together same brothers who competed against each other to make sure leadership in Nigeria remained to fulani's and gullible Nigerians fell for it undecided
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by madjune(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2020
By his mere presence, this man put fear into a great many Nigerian homes in the 80s.

But IBB dem saw through him.
That's why IBB messed with him towards the end of his regime.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by TheAviator: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2020
madjune:
By his mere presence, this man put fear into a great many Nigerian homes in the 80s.

I beg to differ sir. Bali was not that kind of General. He was a respected gentleman officer. Bali never put fear into Nigerian homes. It seems you mistook him for another officer.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by waldigit: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2020
fergie001:

INDEPENDENT

Domkat Bali

Wikipedia

President Buhari, Atiku mourn

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buhari-mourns-ex-defence-minister-domkat-bali/%3famp=1]PUNCH [/url]

Atiku Abubakar

The dead are mourning themselves instead of thinking about their own end and restitute before it's too late.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by enemyofprogress: 2:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Kingsuave:
Buhari what are you waiting for? undecided Do the needful na grin
i wonder o. Na covid 19 wey collect bribe from him I blame
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by madjune(m): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2020
TheAviator:

I beg to differ sir. Bali was not that kind of General. He was a respected gentleman officer. Bali never put fear into Nigerian homes. It seems you mistook him for another officer.

It depends on what you understood by "put fear" in the context i used it.
And, i don't know if your lived the 80s and witnessed AFRC proceedings and press conferences, especially during the WAI campaigns...you will understand better what i mean, then.
Some men led by body language.
Bali was such.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2020
RIP sir unfortunately in history he betrayed his commanding officer Lt Col Israel Okoro in Kaduna in the July 66 coup after promising and assuring him of his safety. The man was killed while shouting Bali's name. May we never witness this bit of our history again.

1 Like

Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by planetx: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2020
This was the guy that announced the execution of Mamman Vatsa during IBB regime
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by mightyhazel: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2020
RayRay06677:
Is Bali really older than hi superior, pa buhari?
bughari is on football age.. add 12 years to the football age and you are closer to the mark
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by IAMPEDRO: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by Joseph08(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2020
Kingsuave:
Buhari what are you waiting for? undecided Do the needful na grin

Because of una Liar Mohammed wan regulate social media grin
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by TheAviator: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
madjune:

It depends on what you understood by "put fear" in the context i used it.
And, i don't know if your lived the 80s and witnessed AFRC proceedings and press conferences, especially during the WAI campaigns...you will understand better what i mean, then.
Some men led by body language.
Bali was such.

Bali didn't participate much in the WAI campaigns (openly). Bali didn't do anything during the AFRC proceedings and press conferences of the 80s that put fear in Nigerian homes. The only notable press conferences Bali did during his stint as Chairman, Joint Chiefs, were the announcements that followed the "Vatsa coup". Bali was a quiet and gentle but influential officer, not one that put fear in homes of Nigerians.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by TheAviator: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
obynzo:
RIP sir unfortunately in history he betrayed his commanding officer Lt Col Israel Okoro in Kaduna in the July 66 coup after promising and assuring him of his safety. The man was killed while shouting Bali's name. May we never witness this bit of our history again.

Sir, how did Bali who was in the Abeokuta/Ibadan axis during the 1966 counter coup betray "his Commanding Officer" in Kaduna? Anyway, Bali wasn't in Kaduna during the counter coup. It seems you have mistaken him for another person.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by madjune(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
TheAviator:

Bali didn't participate much in the WAI campaigns (openly). Bali didn't do anything during the AFRC proceedings and press conferences of the 80s that put fear in Nigerian homes. The only notable press conferences Bali did during his stint as Chairman, Joint Chiefs, were the announcements that followed the "Vatsa coup". Bali was a quiet and gentle but influential officer, not one that put fear in homes of Nigerians.

Clearly, you lack the depth to fathom what i mean.

I'm talking about his stern disposition, you simp.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by TheAviator: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
madjune:

Clearly, you lack the depth to fathom what i mean.

I'm talking about his stern disposition, you simp.

Clearly, you lack the intelligence and maturity to engage in intellectual argument, you unmitigated dummy. No wonder you described one of the most respected gentleman officer as a man who put fear in "Nigerian houses". If his colleagues in the military saw what you wrote, they would weep for you.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by juman(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2020
TheAviator:

Sir, how did Bali who was in the Abeokuta/Ibadan axis during the 1966 counter coup betray "his Commanding Officer" in Kaduna? Anyway, Bali wasn't in Kaduna during the counter coup. It seems you have mistaken him for another person.

My apologies i meant to say in Ibadan his company CO was whom i was referring to that he betrayed.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by TheAviator: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2020
obynzo:

My apologies i meant to say in Ibadan his company CO was whom i was referring to that he betrayed.
He was actually the artillery commander in Abeokuta under Lt Col Okonweze
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2020
TheAviator:

He was actually the artillery commander in Abeokuta under Lt Col Okonweze

i might have mistaken him. i read somewhere that he gave assurances to this commander and still betrayed him with the man screaming his name when he was shot.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by TheAviator: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
obynzo:

i might have mistaken him. i read somewhere that he gave assurances to this commander and still betrayed him with the man screaming his name when he was shot.

It wasn't him sir. He was in Abeokuta during the coup.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by orisa37: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Rest in Peace Domkat Bali. You hoisted WAI BARGE ON ME AND IT'S STILL WORKING FOR BUHARI TODATE.
Re: Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn by orisa37: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Rest in Peace Domkat Bali. You hoisted WAI BARGE ON ME AND IT'S STILL WORKING FOR BUHARI TODATE. IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) / Ohanaeze Carpets FG As UK Jails Ekweremadu, Wife / More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.