Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" (29454 Views)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Amotekun Not Unconstitutional, Falana Tackles Malami / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by ablejesus26(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
helinues:

Choi, like I said earlier, you better go and settle your scores with intelligent as it's really disappointing you.

INTELLIGENCE
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
ngadaAwo:
are you sure you're a Yeroba Christian?
check well cheesy

grin grin christainity doesn't tell me to burn my kins place of worship or harras him because he practises another religion, so yes I'm a Christian. But still you're an 0su pig grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by ablejesus26(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
I know Amotekun should be calming down but d rate and level of indecent dressing in Our society is really alarming

both Male and Female

na women own worse pass 1kobo shame no just dey their eyes again

tufiakwa

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Dem wan begin use their uniforms to dey bully people especially small small girls like seunmohmoh
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by ngadaAwo: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

grin grin christainity doesn't tell me to burn my kins place of worship or harras him because he practises another religion, so yes I'm a Christian. But still you're an 0su pig grin
haaa I said it
you're a Yeroba Muslim grin

God bless real Omoluabis
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
ngadaAwo:
haaa I said it
you're a Yeroba Muslim grin

God bless real Omoluabis
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas

Says the 0su piggy grin

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by baby124: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good. But let them sack that Mr. Shittu, he obviously has his own idea of what he’s going there to do. It does not align with even the Governors purpose for Amotekun. The guy is operating in another universe.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Kayharry(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Sammy07:
Truth! Amotekun shouldn't tolerate violence.
They're meant to protect our region against external forces.

and by the way, Yoruba language should be guilded, some ignorant people are writing Ponmo as Kpomo, Pele as Kpele, Patapata as kpatakpata, whereas two consonants don't meet in Yoruba language.

I think Yoruba language should be made a compulsory subject in Jamb (just like English) as a mode of admission into southwest university.

else, IFA religion should be a compulsory course just like GNS in the universities and polytechnics. Maybe IFA 101 grin

Na school u go go teach that one not the street .
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Topiipii(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2020
iamdannyfc:

But "gb" is one consonant
Sammy07:

gb is a consonant.

e is a vowel.

so what you did here is rubbish.

two consonants can't meet in Yoruba language.
'gb' is in line with your original post, but it's okay if you want to continue to argue or maintain that you're right.
Words like 'alangba, 'alantakun', 'nnkan', 'ijamba' etc are obvious exceptions.
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by ngadaAwo: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Says the 0su piggy grin
e pain am well well

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by pacespot(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2020
SARS v2 loading, if these people want to start intruding on people's choices of dressing at this early, I'm afraid amotekun as we know it will go the way of SARS

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by SoBright101: 4:04am On Dec 05, 2020
Iboru, iboye

Sammy07:

and by the way, Yoruba language should be guilded, some ignorant people are writing Ponmo as Kpomo, Pele as Kpele, Patapata as kpatakpata, whereas two consonants don't meet in Yoruba language.

I think Yoruba language should be made a compulsory subject in Jamb (just like English) as a mode of admission into southwest university.

else, IFA religion should be a compulsory course just like GNS in the universities and polytechnics. Maybe IFA 101 grin

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by wittyt98(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Marine54:
Hell is your name ! JESUS is the only way .....
very ignorant assertion... Jesus my black ass
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by TemmyT002(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2020
You better sack the clueless fellow that said that rubbish.
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by uchennaq(m): 6:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Well said! The question is how does it concern Amotekun?
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Cashsteady:
Igbo people go hear am.. come and mis behave make we see

The fulanis killing and raping farmers is the main reason amotekun was formed.

The southwest took a stand for the sanctity of life.

This false narrative of yours is a non - starter.
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by roqrules04(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Amotekun wan turn Hisba.. ok oo
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Barsote(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2020
I'm coming,,,,please wait ✋
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by sencekompis: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

My daddy bears Muslim surname
my mummy is a Christian
I myself bears Christian name, I have a Muslim surname and I worship traditional religion.

what's my religion?
IRANU

YOU ARE LESS EDUCATED OR LACKING ENLIGHTENMENT, REPLACE THOSE RELIGIOUS U MENTIONED WITH DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES, Now imagine how versatile u are. (FREEDOM LAND YORUBA LAND )
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by judondasylva(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Go to jumia and buy
Astrologyfact:

Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Are they gonna arrest or inflict injuries or imprison or kill people for speaking whatever language or dressing in whatever manner?
If they do,it will only show pure nonsense!!!
Such things make no sense to me!!!!!
The other time,SARS was ruining the lives of people with coloured hair!!!!
Nigeria is a country,indeed!!!!!!
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by GreyLaw(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Where is hell located?, which state?
have you been there before?
who and who lives there.
can you describe how it looks like?

Please don't worry and don't disturb yourself. Why start arguing this early morning. Haba! When you die (at very good old age) and get to then other side you will find out the truth. Please enjoy yourself here and don't bother to take care of eternity.
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Ofadaman(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Attempt to turn Amotekun into Hisbah has failed
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by Astrologyfact: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
judondasylva:
Go to jumia and buy
How much last?
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=96734771]Truth! Amotekun shouldn't tolerate violence.

Hell no, Yoruba is should be made Compulsory, But of IFA is Never should be made Compulsory! only IFA worshippers (Ahuuzubillahi) can take it.
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=96734913]

My daddy bears Muslim surname
my mummy is a Christian
I myself bears Christian name, I have a Muslim surname and I worship traditional religion.

what's my religion?
[b] IRANU
You are AN IFA WORSHIPER
Re: Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" by HandsomeBlack: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is how civilized our leadership is in correcting the erring commandant. Extremism and abuse of power is a no no in Yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport / Portable To Face More Than 6-Count Charges - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.